Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (293366 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2012
lapcat2000: @smart57 the interview conducted from september to ist week of november is for IT staff who will be in CBN headquaters, but the ones conducted from 2nd week of november to Ist of December is for IT support staff who will be sent to CBN branches across the country..

I applied for IT support and did my interview on the 18th of October not in November or December.
Re: CBN Test. by lapcat2000: 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
@Smart 36 states * 3 = 108 + 90 = approximately 200... Fair representation has to do with equal number of staff from each state in the bank, not in IT department. Assuming 30 staff hail from Lagos in CBN, all other states must also have 30 staff, this is calculated based on the staff strength of the bank and not based on the departments..@mbgreat note i said from september to November, so if u did ur interview in 18th October, this date is inbetween sep and Nov..
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2012
lapcat2000: @Smart 36 states * 3 = 108 + 90 = approximately 200... Fair representation has to do with equal number of staff from each state in the bank, not in IT department. Assuming 30 staff hail from Lagos in CBN, all other states must also have 30 staff, this is calculated based on the staff strength of the bank and not based on the departments..@mbgreat note i said from september to November, so if u did ur interview in 18th October, this date is inbetween sep and Nov..

Let me quote you again: you said " 2nd week of november to Ist of December is for IT support staff " and i said: i applied for IT support but did my interview in Oct.
Re: CBN Test. by Gentlekay: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2012
@Lapcat thanks for the info. Pls can u explain why 90 was added because if it is 3 per state then we should be expecting 108 then may be plus 2 for Abuja.
Re: CBN Test. by Fyssy(f): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2012
My fellow Naira Landers,

I know we are all eager to get the latest information concerning this recruitment.

I pray we all get our appointment letters but let us aspire with patience and fate. Whatever will be will be! We have all done the interview, let us all be expectant.

To our informants, please don’t post your ASSUMPTIONS as GENUINE INFORMATION on this page. You can really cause a lot of heart attack.

It is Well!
Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2012
grin at heart attack. We are still young. Let us just be prayerful and hopeful.
Re: CBN Test. by smicheal555: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2012
how many people in d house did interview as solutions developer? i did mine on oct 3rd @ chelsea hotel in abuja but som1 told me only 1 solution developer wil b employed and we were 12 dat did d interview dat day
Re: CBN Test. by Fyssy(f): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
smicheal555: how many people in d house did interview as solutions developer? i did mine on oct 3rd @ chelsea hotel in abuja but som1 told me only 1 solution developer wil b employed and we were 12 dat did d interview dat day

@smichael555: Please don't listen to hearsay. Wait till when people start receiving employement letters and by his grace you will get yours too. CBN is a good place to work but might not be the best. Let God's will be done.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
Fyssy:

@smichael555: Please don't listen to hearsay. Wait till when people start receiving employement letters and by his grace you will get yours too. CBN is a good place to work but might not be the best. Let God's will be done.
good one ...i totally agree with u and i like your faith.
Re: CBN Test. by abigwaryyahoo: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
All of us we'll get our letters by the grace of ALMIGHTY GOD.
Re: CBN Test. by pakurukere(m): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
Please Kindly send me SAIPEM Engineering Test/Interview Format. pakurukere@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: CBN Test. by abigwaryyahoo: 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
hello house i dey greet u all.
Re: CBN Test. by smicheal555: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
@abigwary@yahoo how r u? any news for us?
Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2012
Yes o i greet all in the house. Everywhere is just quiet. We still await good news
Re: CBN Test. by abigwaryyahoo: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
were are praying day and night for good news..
Re: CBN Test. by smat57: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
We pray it wil b soon! Hopely dis year. Wats realli hapenin in cbn hq regardin dis issue?
Re: CBN Test. by godsboy4eva: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2012
Hello guys,any info yet? When will our letters be out?
Re: CBN Test. by Tedaymos: 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hello Godsboy4eva and entire house. Its been a long time o! I beliv we wil definitely get our letters. God wil help us as we wait. God wil definitely complete the work he has started in our lives. The dream of working with CBN wil come true. Cheers
Re: CBN Test. by codeworks(m): 5:41am On Dec 12, 2012
Big Amen for that
Re: CBN Test. by samyan12: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2012
Amen. The wait has been nerveracking.
Re: CBN Test. by iyoti: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
A very big Amen to that prayer, However sometimes last year prior to the resumption of the last recruited set rumours had it that people retired at CBN that month giving space for virtually all that did the interview. I also heard that almost all who got to the interview stage last year was got their offer letters probably because of the Retirement (I may be wrong and i stand to be corrected). We haven't heard any gists about people retiring soon. Can someone throw more light on this ?
Re: CBN Test. by iyoti: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2012
Any response !!!!!
Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hi all. I am aware everyone is anxious to hear but going by what i know, most government agencies start to wind down the year by early december so not much work and decisions are made at this time though am sure the list is ready and would be going through many vetting processes like federal character, state of origin etc. My gut feeling is that this recruitment process would be concluded in January- February 2013 and the list finally released. Lets hang in there. This year is already over so lets not expect anything for now.
@iyoti: Also, the last recruitment of 2011, there was a retirement of many staff before the new ones were taken. I don't know if that would still be the case for this recruitment. Cheers
Re: CBN Test. by smicheal555: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
is dare no body in d house dat hav contacts in cbn to give us an inside report?. my mind stil tels mi d offer letters wil b out dis month so dat trainin can commence january
Re: CBN Test. by loveebi80: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2012
HELP PLEASE,HAS ANY ONE WHO APPLIED FOR OPERATIONS DIRECTORATE BEING INVITED FOR INTERVIEW?
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
We are all anxious and we will all get our offer letters for our respective positions whenever they start sending it out. Just hold on to God, his favour will be with us all.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
amen to the prayers...God knows i really need this job
Re: CBN Test. by iyoti: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2012
We all need the job, i pray our prayers concerning this offer will be granted in Jesus name (Amen!!!!)

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by CHUKSIE: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
Friends our wait will not be in vain. Just hold on a little more. Our God will give us all a special testimony in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 8:25am On Dec 20, 2012
Happy holiday season my people. Wishing you all a joyful celebration and most importantly,a prosperous new year 2013. Cheers
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
hello people. happy holidays to ya all. the new is going to birth great things for us all in jesus name.
Re: CBN Test. by Tedaymos: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2012
Happy 2013 house. However long it takes, I am assured in this: He(GOD) wrote my name with a golden pen. He wrote my name, my name is there. He wrote my name with a golden pen my name is there...!
What about you? If just you can trust God, I believe your name is there,
your name is there and
your name is there!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (80) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.