Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (294017 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by ozed007: 10:00am On Apr 16, 2013
Congrats once again guys, Pls keep us informed with the happenings in the training, I would really luv to know.
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
Na wa oooo.. Thread just dey scanty.No chat, nothing. Abi na because say our Senoir Colegues don graduate from this thread or because CBN don keep us pending till after training. Make una dey leave smaLl message abeg. Even if na to just blow whistle, dat one still dey.
Re: CBN Test. by hassanlabbo(m): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
abeg house mek we de hia smal small wetin de hapn. Since dat in4 update email i neva hia anytn. Does of una we de trainin mek una de gv us d latest hapnins
Re: CBN Test. by longbush: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2013
hassan, where are from? i here say dey cal some guys frm kebbi.
Re: CBN Test. by yhassan: 11:25am On Apr 17, 2013
Who knws how long d training is going to last?
Re: CBN Test. by akaystum: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
y.hassan:
Who knws how long d training is going to last?
The training should last a month
Re: CBN Test. by yhassan: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
akaystum: The training should last a month
ok, dat's a long one
Re: CBN Test. by hassanlabbo(m): 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
@long bush i m from kebbi. Candidates from kebbi wia called in last month's interview n i wasn't among, although it was dsame time dat i was sent the info update email via nextzon. Since then i'v nt heard any anythn n don't know ma fate. Pls do u have an idea whether there's still hope. Thnx
Re: CBN Test. by longbush: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
@hassan.I am from Sokoto, i did the interview in March 2013. we are stil waiting.They may likely call more candidates for interview. Hopely after the training. I was told that some guys from Kebbi are in the training school that started on Monday.
Re: CBN Test. by akaystum: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
Which position did you guys applied for? Is it Operation or IT?
longbush: @hassan.I am from Sokoto, i did the interview in March 2013. we are stil waiting.They may likely call more candidates for interview. Hopely after the training. I was told that some guys from Kebbi are in the training school that started on Monday.
Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
longbush: @hassan.I am from Sokoto, i did the interview in March 2013. we are stil waiting.They may likely call more candidates for interview. Hopely after the training. I was told that some guys from Kebbi are in the training school that started on Monday.

@ Longbush, if some ple are @ d training skull, they have to be from the IT batch not from d March Batch, otherwise, when was there interview finoished and medicals for them top be included in this training? @ Hassanlabo, defiontely there's another set of intervioew coming, when, its hard to say..
Re: CBN Test. by akaystum: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
naanamee:

@ Longbush, if some ple are @ d training skull, they have to be from the IT batch not from d March Batch, otherwise, when was there interview finoished and medicals for them top be included in this training? @ Hassanlabo, defiontely there's another set of intervioew coming, when, its hard to say..
Is the march interview not for IT? I thought other less privilege states need additional representation in IT too.
Re: CBN Test. by hassanlabbo(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
@naanamee i was told that there's gonna be more invites for the interview buh dnt knw when, just as u posted. Just that i'v sent the info update reply and was told that those with the nextzon info update are likely 2 be invited 4 d next interview. Are u in d training? If no what's up wid u so far. @longbush those invited from kebbi to the training school i believe applied for iCT because so far for us dat did d test on 25th august i think those states with low cbn staff wia invited for the march interview includin u. Pls i want 2 knw how many candidates wia invited in each state for last march interview and the main thing i want to know d fate of us that receivd d info update last march.
Re: CBN Test. by hassanlabbo(m): 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
@longbush for those of u dah wia invited 4 last month's interview, u people should be anticipating medicals followed by the AP letter then d trainin and every step is done in batches. The recruitment wl dfintly take tym. We jst hope 4 d best
Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
hassanlabbo: @naanamee i was told that there's gonna be more invites for the interview buh dnt knw when, just as u posted. Just that i'v sent the info update reply and was told that those with the nextzon info update are likely 2 be invited 4 d next interview. Are u in d training? If no what's up wid u so far. @longbush those invited from kebbi to the training school i believe applied for iCT because so far for us dat did d test on 25th august i think those states with low cbn staff wia invited for the march interview includin u. Pls i want 2 knw how many candidates wia invited in each state for last march interview and the main thing i want to know d fate of us that receivd d info update last march.

@ Hassan, am not in a training, am in d same boat with u, did the test in Oct last year, received all the mails from cbn n nextzon on info uopdate, though I doubt if its a yardstick 4 inviting one 4 interview as virtuaLly almost all d pple I know wrote d test received d nextzon uopdate request, so u see its not possible to call everyone 4 interview, but yet d reason for requesting that update from almost everyone by nextzon has eluded me.
Re: CBN Test. by makonko(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
naanamee:

@ Hassan, am not in a training, am in d same boat with u, did the test in Oct last year, received all the mails from cbn n nextzon on info uopdate, though I doubt if its a yardstick 4 inviting one 4 interview as virtuaLly almost all d pple I know wrote d test received d nextzon uopdate request, so u see its not possible to call everyone 4 interview, but yet d reason for requesting that update from almost everyone by nextzon has eluded me.

I got the nextzon update thing two days i did the interview last month. I still wonder...
Re: CBN Test. by makonko(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
*two days after i the interview i mean
Re: CBN Test. by hassanlabbo(m): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
@naanamee i'm beging to reason with u because all people that i know who wrote the test got the same mail via nextzon and is nop possible to call everybody for the interview. It's so unfortunate that no one can tell why nextzone sent that. Well, whateva happens life goes on.
Re: CBN Test. by Ridiy: 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
hassanlabbo: @naanamee i'm beging to reason with u because all people that i know who wrote the test got the same mail via nextzon and is nop possible to call everybody for the interview. It's so unfortunate that no one can tell why nextzone sent that. Well, whateva happens life goes on.

Nextzon is a consulting firm like anyother consulting firms too...I think they would like 2 keep d data of all d pple they ve conducted test for. Jst for record purpose...they re also d one handling mainstreet bank recruitment stuff, nd they did d samething also...that's my own opinion on d nextzon info update...
Re: CBN Test. by hassanlabbo(m): 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
@naanamee i knw nextzon as cönsultants. I rili believe in what u said. Buh do u tink nextzone will request for ur discharge cert no. n cv for jst record purpose wen dey r done wid u. Remember dah dey have it coz dey invited u 4 d test n u were even screened manually. Just think about it

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 12:23am On Apr 18, 2013
ndi hausa allow us reason na??
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 2:49am On Apr 18, 2013
Whats up people.
Re: CBN Test. by ozed007: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2013
Calm down my brothers, what u want to be would be....I don't expect to hear from CBN until the training is over or towards the end of the training. By the special Grace of Almighty God, we would get the Job. What u should be concerned with more is your relationship with God and how well u abide by his laws....Irrespective of the outcome of this recruitment, it is profitable to be closest to God.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
hassanlabbo: @naanamee i knw nextzon as cönsultants. I rili believe in what u said. Buh do u tink nextzone will request for ur discharge cert no. n cv for jst record purpose wen dey r done wid u. Remember dah dey have it coz dey invited u 4 d test n u were even screened manually. Just think about it

I totally agree with you.. You are making brainzz on this one
Re: CBN Test. by longbush: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
@wizzy, you have been quite wetin de shele?
Re: CBN Test. by hassanlabbo(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
@ouch daddy dis aint a house 4 discriminatn. If u av nufn serious to ofa, jst remain silent coz peopl hia do nt discuss tribe or religion buh sumtn paramount

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by hassanlabbo(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
@ezed007 trutalk
Re: CBN Test. by ozed007: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
hassanlabbo: @naanamee i knw nextzon as cönsultants. I rili believe in what u said. Buh do u tink nextzone will request for ur discharge cert no. n cv for jst record purpose wen dey r done wid u. Remember dah dey have it coz dey invited u 4 d test n u were even screened manually. Just think about it
. Usually, when a recruitment agency regruits for a firm, organisation or company, it is a part of their corporate policy to conduct a biometric exercise and data capturing for record purpose and their data base. By asking candidates to update their info is a routine procedure they usually do in all their recruitments.ppl who sat for the mainstreet bank test can testify to that.......you wouldn't be called because they sent you an info update but because God exist......I serve a God that can crack a palm kernel with an egg, just to disgrace the stone....believe in him and u would be suprised on how many stones He is about to disgrace in your life.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by wizzy2021: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
2013 would not pass until I sit down on my CBN chair, drinking my CBN coffee doing my CBN job... AMEN

3 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
h
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
Shadddy: Guys @the training!! I think is time we hav a snap shot!

Pls snap and upload the pix here for the family to admire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (80) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.