Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,429 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (293953 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by CrownOla: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
y.hassan:

Is it for those dat wrote test on 22nd Sept 2012?
Yes I heard dat cbn av startd inviting pple 4 anoda set of interview btw nw n friday. Is thr anyone dey av invited here.
Re: CBN Test. by Tetegh(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
@ Crownola, what's the source of this your info? I'm also expecting to be called for the next batch of onterview
Re: CBN Test. by ozed007: 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
CrownOla: Yes I heard dat cbn av startd inviting pple 4 anoda set of interview btw nw n friday. Is thr anyone dey av invited here.
when did those been called for interview write their test and are they iT or for the less educational developed state.
Re: CBN Test. by CrownOla: 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
ozed007: when did those been called for interview write their test and are they iT or for the less educational developed state.
4 doze dat wrote graduate trainee test last year sept 22nd.
Re: CBN Test. by CrownOla: 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
Tetegh: @ Crownola, what's the source of this your info? I'm also expecting to be called for the next batch of onterview
frm reliable source ni

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by kemzole(f): 7:46am On May 01, 2013
Are you sure because I wrote ​M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ test on Sept 22nd, and I haven't got an invitation for the interview
CrownOla: 4 doze dat wrote graduate trainee test last year sept 22nd.
Re: CBN Test. by poisonivy19(f): 9:39am On May 01, 2013
brosiye99: hehehe. Dont expect to hear anything from all those now in training. They have all signed oath of secrecy forms and trust me they would warn them seriously on sharing info. even though nairaland is anonymous they would be afraid of sharing. thats the cold and hard truth.
u are so so rite!d info dey wud give if dey evn give u z just on d surface gist,bt rilly u cnt blame dem much!
Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 11:08am On May 01, 2013
Where's Wizzy? Let him confirm for us if truely there was anoda set of invite 4 interview pls...
Re: CBN Test. by makonko(m): 5:20pm On May 01, 2013
I heard those at the training are out. somebody confirm this pls
Re: CBN Test. by creamycakes: 11:35am On May 02, 2013
makonko: Guys, pls does medicals come before offer or vice-versa?

Medicals comes up b4 offer letter, but anything can happen oo
Re: CBN Test. by creamycakes: 11:36am On May 02, 2013
makonko: Guys, pls does medicals come before offer or vice-versa?

Medicals comes up b4 offer letter, but anything can happen oo...
Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 2:44pm On May 02, 2013
CBN has started making calls to candidates 4 Oct written test to confirm their location and email today... Guess it must be in preparation to call fopr interview those ones that received d calls..
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 2:57pm On May 02, 2013
naanamee: CBN has started making calls to candidates 4 Oct written test to confirm their location and email today... Guess it must be in preparation to call fopr interview those ones that received d calls..

I cast and bind evry spirit of network failure in the air

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Test. by skykid86: 4:39pm On May 02, 2013
pls has anyone received a call yet?
Re: CBN Test. by skykid86: 5:40pm On May 02, 2013
xessimmunity:

I cast and bind evry spirit of network failure in the air
amen!!!!!!!!
Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 5:58pm On May 02, 2013
Too much tension again in the house again. May God see us through this time around...............amen

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by ozed007: 10:33pm On May 02, 2013
Any News on Medicals for people who wrote interview in March 2013
Re: CBN Test. by bnjone: 11:03pm On May 02, 2013
ozed007: Any News on Medicals for people who wrote interview in March 2013
pls how long does it take cbn to call people for medicals after interview.
Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 5:42am On May 03, 2013
CrownOla: 4 doze dat wrote graduate trainee test last year sept 22nd.
What of the experienced that wrote the same day I mean September 22nd as well?
Re: CBN Test. by yhassan: 10:51am On May 03, 2013
CrownOla: Yes I heard dat cbn av startd inviting pple 4 anoda set of interview btw nw n friday. Is thr anyone dey av invited here.
I guess this is a rumor, because nobody has confirmed receiving invite for interview.
Re: CBN Test. by bnjone: 11:55am On May 03, 2013
Guys any info about cbn's next line of action? Test , interview, medicals or app letter.
Re: CBN Test. by bosswayne: 2:04pm On May 03, 2013
snm
Re: CBN Test. by skykid86: 2:11pm On May 03, 2013
@bosswayne, wich interview, pls clarify
Re: CBN Test. by yhassan: 2:29pm On May 03, 2013
bosswayne: Interview scheduled from mondaay to Thursday next week in Laagos
Have gotten an invite or any other person u knw?
Re: CBN Test. by bosswayne: 2:45pm On May 03, 2013
brb
Re: CBN Test. by CrownOla: 4:21pm On May 03, 2013
bosswayne: my friend got the invite on monday and he got for a change of date yesterday and the HR called him
Plz wen did ur friend wrote d test
Re: CBN Test. by bnjone: 5:52pm On May 03, 2013
@bosswayne pls is ur friend an IT applicant and when did he write his test?
Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 2:37am On May 04, 2013
Guys, it is true CBN has sent out another batch of interview next and upper week, Lagos and Abuja respectivel. A friend of mine that we sat together 4 d october 19th test was called this week to confirm her location and she subsequently received her email invite yesterday.that's d update my pple and I suspect that cbn has departed from the merit selection but based on who u know, just last couple of weeks, a daughter to a former president was called 4 a test and she also got an invite for interview this week, can't say which president cos my friend did not reveal the identity of d second person, so my pple things have really changed, it has become highly politicalised. Those ones that were lucky to get in earlier, kudos to them, as for us, we look up to Baba God for his miracles.. Or life continues. All this information I have truely verify it.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 4:11am On May 04, 2013
naanamee: Guys, it is true CBN has sent out another batch of interview next and upper week, Lagos and Abuja respectivel. A friend of mine that we sat together 4 d october 19th test was called this week to confirm her location and she subsequently received her email invite yesterday.that's d update my pple and I suspect that cbn has departed from the merit selection but based on who u know, just last couple of weeks, a daughter to a former president was called 4 a test and she also got an invite for interview this week, can't say which president cos my friend did not reveal the identity of d second person, so my pple things have really changed, it has become highly politicalised. Those ones that were lucky to get in earlier, kudos to them, as for us, we look up to Baba God for his miracles.. Or life continues. All this information I have truely verify it.

@naanamee. This is very serious and pathetic situation considering the hope and trust we have put into the whole issue. But anyway, let us just hope as it is not over until it is finally over. But in any case, life still goes on and life must surely continue irrespective of anything. But Nigeria I hail oh. But as a matter of fact, Nigeria must not continue this way as things are not being done this way in the outside world.
Re: CBN Test. by ozed007: 7:52am On May 04, 2013
naanamee: Guys, it is true CBN has sent out another batch of interview next and upper week, Lagos and Abuja respectivel. A friend of mine that we sat together 4 d october 19th test was called this week to confirm her location and she subsequently received her email invite yesterday.that's d update my pple and I suspect that cbn has departed from the merit selection but based on who u know, just last couple of weeks, a daughter to a former president was called 4 a test and she also got an invite for interview this week, can't say which president cos my friend did not reveal the identity of d second person, so my pple things have really changed, it has become highly politicalised. Those ones that were lucky to get in earlier, kudos to them, as for us, we look up to Baba God for his miracles.. Or life continues. All this information I have truely verify it.
So what if a former presidents daughter is called for interview, So what if CBN job has become highly politicised, do not allow such news bother you......she knows who her father was in the country and is utilising his influence, the question is, Do you really know who your FAther is, Cos if you did, you won't be worried if the list had to pass through GEJ, Sanusi, OBj's office....Sanusi,s candidates and GEJ candidates should be the ones worried if only they understood whose Sons we are......it sounds funny to some people but it would be difficult to get this job when you believe in your subcontious mind that Mans will would prevail over that of God, unless u don't believe its the will of God for you to get the Job.

6 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 3:09pm On May 05, 2013
My people don't let this thread die like this. Let us keep the hope alive. I can see nobody is responding again. Is is always well even in the well.
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2013
ozed007: So what if a former presidents daughter is called for interview, So what if CBN job has become highly politicised, do not allow such news bother you......she knows who her father was in the country and is utilising his influence, the question is, Do you really know who your FAther is, Cos if you did, you won't be worried if the list had to pass through GEJ, Sanusi, OBj's office....Sanusi,s candidates and GEJ candidates should be the ones worried if only they understood whose Sons we are......it sounds funny to some people but it would be difficult to get this job when you believe in your subcontious mind that Mans will would prevail over that of God, unless u don't believe its the will of God for you to get the Job.

You have said it all. Seek God first and CBN shall be added onto you. We are all son's of a King let's quit sounding pityable and pathetic like our life depends on the policies of common men...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (80) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.