Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (335839 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by okesammie: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2012
Ebade: Has anyone of you receive a success mail from Gtb as regards Ur interview? Pls ki us posted oh, okesammie, kayjay and d rest. As for me, d waiting is killing me, am so anxious 4 my own mail.
Not yet. Will be here to keep you posted once i have it. You will get panel interview invitation before the end of this week by God's grace. They always do it on friday and it comes in 2 days earlier, so expect it latest by wednesday. Goodluck
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by captalex(m): 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
okesammie: 2 interviewers. What do you know about GTB? What can you offer GTB? The 3 CEOs, why did you choose your course? Let us meet you, here you will be asked to say things outside your CV. The attributes you mention here must be backed up by a real life story of what has happened to you in the past where such attributes came into play.Why do you wanna join d team?Have you ever thought of being self employed? If you are offered employment in GTB and maybe firstbank, what would be your criteria for selection? The important thing is that you should pray to God for divine guidance to answer the questions appropriately. Goodluck.

The answers you put in for those questions are welcome.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
okesammie: Not yet. Will be here to keep you posted once i have it. You will get panel interview invitation before the end of this week by God's grace. They always do it on friday and it comes in 2 days earlier, so expect it latest by wednesday. Goodluck
Thanks okesammie for the encouragement, its really being helpful.. Pls kip us posted oh.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by okesammie: 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
captalex:

The answers you put in for those questions are welcome.
Mr Captalex, i haven't forgotten that you once asked about test and documentation at a time and i asked you which one you wanted to do, now it's answers to interview questions. What's your intention? You don't seem to be serious.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kayjay717: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
@ebade...notin yet oo, bt lyk okesammie said just kip ur fingers crossed, U̶̲̥̅̊ guys myt be cald dis week
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 2:53am On Nov 06, 2012
To Oct 11 peeps that are yet to be called for panel interview, just hang on, your turn shall be next. Keep praying...keep preparing...keep faith!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by chamber2(m): 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2012
Yeah, TS is confirmed. Invites have been sent....

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
Congats bro...finally! God has been truly wonderful. Pls,when are you guys resuming...i guess it shud be Dec 12th...kindly reply.
chamber2: Yeah, TS is confirmed. Invites have been sent....
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kayjay717: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2012
....hey guys, i jst got my invite d second interview stage, pls check ur mail. nd its holding 2mao @ V.I
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
kayjay717: ....hey guys, i jst got my invite d second interview stage, pls check ur mail. nd its holding 2mao @ V.I
Ar u for real Am really beginning to get worried, while some of us haven't evn gotten for the first one.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kayjay717: 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
yea 4 real dear....dnt worry i strongly blive u guys wuld be the nxt, u cn inbox me ur number and BB pin on my mail kjay717@yahoo.com
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 07, 2012
zeusosha:

I am still waiting for my panel invite too.
Hav u been called nw? We no c ur brake light again! Hav u gotten ur mail for panel interview yet?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by zeusosha: 7:06am On Nov 07, 2012
Ebade:
Hav u been called nw? We no c ur brake light again! Hav u gotten ur mail for panel interview yet?

@ebade, omo Nottin o. I don tire self
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2012
zeusosha:

@ebade, omo Nottin o. I don tire self
It is well, let's hope today brings somtin good!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2012
I don get my invite for 4pm on fri but wat I am seeing is invitatn for aptitude test, could it be a mistake or wat? Pls someone should hlp me out oh cos am confused!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2012
Ebade:
It is well, let's hope today brings somtin good!
Hey dear, chek ur inbox oh, me I got one kind of funny mail. Like dat, invitatn for apptitude test precisely
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mykeiy(m): 11:09am On Nov 07, 2012
Hmmm, God dey. Let's hope 4 good news today.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2012
Pls can someone help me out here on what to do, I have limited time please.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by rotexzy: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
Ebade: Pls can someone help me out here on what to do, I have limited time please.

I suggest you reply the mail that was sent to you stating that you've scaled through the aptitude test stage and that you were expecting the invite for panel interview....they will surely reply
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2012
rotexzy:

I suggest you reply the mail that was sent to you stating that you've scaled through the aptitude test stage and that you were expecting the invite for panel interview....they will surely reply
Thanks Rotexy. Will do that now.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2012
@Ebade, just as Rotexy has rightly said, just reply the mail telling them you are meant to be scheduled for a panel interview and not apptitude test. Hopefully they will reply you ASAP...it is well dear. I surely know how it feels to be expectant.
Ebade:
Thanks Rotexy. Will do that now.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2012
Okay dear thank u, hav u guys gotten ur success mails yet?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Ogundre: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2012
@chichi pls I beg u in the name of God, send the questions to me asap on ogundre@yahoo.com. I ve the test next 2mao and I ve failed it once dis mite be my last chance. U can send ur fone no too so I can call u. Thank u
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by yinkkistic: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2012
Ogundre: @chichi pls I beg u in the name of God, send the questions to me asap on ogundre@yahoo.com. I ve the test next 2mao and I ve failed it once dis mite be my last chance. U can send ur fone no too so I can call u. Thank u

Bros abeg, are you having your test at Ilupeju on friday? and please help me with the questions..Heard the current affairs are relatively ok but the major problem is timing.yinkkistic@gmail.com
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
Gtb don forget us sha. They said I shld disregard the mail.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by zeusosha: 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
Ebade: Gtb don forget us sha. They said I shld disregard the mail.

The day is not yet over make we chill
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by lexo4real(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2012
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by captalex(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2012
okesammie: Mr Captalex, i haven't forgotten that you once asked about test and documentation at a time and i asked you which one you wanted to do, now it's answers to interview questions. What's your intention? You don't seem to be serious.

@oksammie no need to act touchy,
I had a question and i asked, if your weren't able to answer it you could kindly desist from harassing or trying to intimidate be with that tone of yours.
I had no idea how the whole GTB recruitment exercise went,what i expected was an explicit breakdown of the events.

Anyway guys,i got a mail today for an invite to participate in a test at the GTB training school in Ilupeju this week and was hoping someone could post some sample questions that i could use to prepare myself for it.
Also mode of dressing for the test, does it have to be a complete suit-and-tie affair?

thanks.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
@Captalex, just master your Current affairs, additional maths, spatial distribution and read previous threads on this forum. It's 50questions for 30minutes so you have to be fast and accurate. As per dressing, just look normal, no need to suit up..best of luck!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by whizkidy: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
captalex:

@oksammie no need to act touchy,
I had a question and i asked, if your weren't able to answer it you could kindly desist from harassing or trying to intimidate be with that tone of yours.
I had no idea how the whole GTB recruitment exercise went,what i expected was an explicit breakdown of the events.

Anyway guys,i got a mail today for an invite to participate in a test at the GTB training school in Ilupeju this week and was hoping someone could post some sample questions that i could use to prepare myself for it.
Also mode of dressing for the test, does it have to be a complete suit-and-tie affair?

thanks.
Bros your T shirt and Jeans is ok. As regards the format, go through this thread from the beginning.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by captalex(m): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2012
@ednutoyekan and @whizkidy
thanks gents. will do so now.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
zeusosha:

The day is not yet over make we chill
Today has officially Ended... Kayjay, how did ur interview go??

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (161) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.