Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,514 members, 7,861,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (336457 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by zeusosha: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2012
Ebade:
Today has officially Ended... Kayjay, how did ur interview go??

@ebade, the whole thing just dey funny. Let us just hope for the best
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2012
zeusosha:

@ebade, the whole thing just dey funny. Let us just hope for the best
Yes dear. Keep praying and keep hope alive!!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
@okesammie, pls what's happening...i guess you shud understand this. Kindly reply bro!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by yinkkistic: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2012
Plz bro, is ur own test on friday at illupeju around 11am?plz confirm to me..I have an issue wit mine
@oksammie no need to act touchy,
I had a question and i asked, if your weren't able to answer it you could kindly desist from harassing or trying to intimidate be with that tone of yours.
I had no idea how the whole GTB recruitment exercise went,what i expected was an explicit breakdown of the events.

Anyway guys,i got a mail today for an invite to participate in a test at the GTB training school in Ilupeju this week and was hoping someone could post some sample questions that i could use to prepare myself for it.
Also mode of dressing for the test, does it have to be a complete suit-and-tie affair?

thanks.[/quote]
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by yinkkistic: 7:49am On Nov 08, 2012
@oksammie
Plz bro, is ur own test on friday at illupeju around 11am?plz confirm to me..I have an issue wit mine
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by hoomogh(m): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2012
yinkkistic: @oksammie
av reapplied and was told by deir correspondent dat dey wuld re invite me 4 deir test. Any advice.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
@okesammie,hope all is well bro. Waiting for your reply on adeoyeoyekan@yahoo.com
ednutoyekan: @okesammie, pls what's happening...i guess you shud understand this. Kindly reply bro!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
ednutoyekan: @okesammie,hope all is well bro. Waiting for your reply on adeoyeoyekan@yahoo.com
Where could okesammie be? Nway hav u guys gotten ur Success mail frm gtb?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by missdharmie(f): 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2012
hello house! just got a test invite for 10 am tomorrow> pls what kind of questions are we to expect. Urgent responses pls! God bless.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Ogundre: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
yinkkistic:

Bros abeg, are you having your test at Ilupeju on friday? and please help me with the questions..Heard the current affairs are relatively ok but the major problem is timing.yinkkistic@gmail.com

Yes I am. I don't ve any questions but just be good in ur maths fractions addition and substaction etc, sentence correction and yes current affairs is not too hard
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2012
@missdharmie

ednutoyekan: @Captalex, just master your Current affairs, additional maths, spatial distribution and read previous threads on this forum. It's 50questions for 30minutes so you have to be fast and accurate. As per dressing, just look normal, no need to suit up..best of luck!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2012
ednutoyekan: @missdharmie

U guys hav decided to stop updatn those of us that havnt gotten called for panel interview, okesammie, kayjay and ednutoyekan. No be so oh. Everyone is just keeping mute.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by captalex(m): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
have been practising all those areas you guys mentioned.
about the vital documents to bring do they have to be the originals or photocopies would do?

@yinkkistic
same ilupeju but at 2pm.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
@Ebade, am so sorry from my own end. We had the Final Interview on Wednesday and Medicals shuld be on Friday. Don't know what cud be happening but I guess it's in Batches. It is well dear. How far with the mail you sent to them?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2012
It's highly important you go with both original and photocopies of ur credentials to be on safe side. All da best bro!
captalex: have been practising all those areas you guys mentioned.
about the vital documents to bring do they have to be the originals or photocopies would do?

@yinkkistic
same ilupeju but at 2pm.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
My dear no response oh. It is well in Jesus name!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 09, 2012
ednutoyekan: @Ebade, am so sorry from my own end. We had the Final Interview on Wednesday and Medicals shuld be on Friday. Don't know what cud be happening but I guess it's in Batches. It is well dear. How far with the mail you sent to them?
Congratulations dear. Hopefully you guys mighe make it to training school this month.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2012
Wishing those writing test today success. Pls maitain speed and accuracy. It is well.
@ Oct 11 documentation, hang on guys, they will surely get back to everybody. Best wishes!!!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kayjay717: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2012
@ebade... am so so soory dear 4 kipin mute all dis while ,its wrk tinz oo..... bt we finally scaled thru d 2nd interview stage nd hv been cald 4 medicals 2day. pls kip prayn and trustin God, i blive u guys wuld b cald soonest

@okesammie....pls wat happened bro? hope its nt wat am tinkin
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by captalex(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2012
missdharmie: hello house! just got a test invite for 10 am tomorrow> pls what kind of questions are we to expect. Urgent responses pls! God bless.

What are you wearing.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by whizkidy: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
kayjay717: @ebade... am so so soory dear 4 kipin mute all dis while ,its wrk tinz oo..... bt we finally scaled thru d 2nd interview stage nd hv been cald 4 medicals 2day. pls kip prayn and trustin God, i blive u guys wuld b cald soonest

@okesammie....pls wat happened bro? hope its nt wat am tinkin
You guys should stop thinking/imagining. @ okesammie if your interview was at marina then it could take forever before they reply you. If they haven't hopefully by next week they would.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by missdharmie(f): 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
captalex:

What are you wearing.
hey! sorry i'm just seeing this... was wearing a red dress!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2012
@ those that wrote test yesterday, how did it go?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by okesammie: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2012
whizkidy: You guys should stop thinking/imagining. @ okesammie if your interview was at marina then it could take forever before they reply you. If they haven't hopefully by next week they would.
Well, people want answers to questions and yes kayjay it's what you are thinking i was dropped at marina. Goodluck to you guys and to me in my next opportunity. Interview appeared sweet and perfect but God knows best. It's been a wonderful time here on nairaland discussing GTB and i appreciate everyone that has been concerned about me, God bless you all.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2012
@Okesammie, I believe God knows better than we do and he make things beautiful in His time. It's been a wonderful time together here. I wish you better &greater success in your pursuits. I remain your brother. How far with the mail you wanted to send?
okesammie: Well, people want answers to questions and yes kayjay it's what you are thinking i was dropped at marina. Goodluck to you guys and to me in my next opportunity. Interview appeared sweet and perfect but God knows best. It's been a wonderful time here on nairaland discussing GTB and i appreciate everyone that has been concerned about me, God bless you all.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2012
@Loladeking,Tracy, Whizkidy...pls when is the next resuming? Kindly reply colleagues.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by captalex(m): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2012
missdharmie:
hey! sorry i'm just seeing this... was wearing a red dress!
With a buzz-cut and red lipstick?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by captalex(m): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2012
ednutoyekan: @ those that wrote test yesterday, how did it go?

It was quite disorganised, typical naija.

The test went well sha, see people jacking current affairs.
After some of us finished,they were asking if we were 1st class graduates, don't know what that was for.
And unlike someone suggested,I didn't see my score immediately I finished.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2012
Okesammie, so sorry dear.God has something better in store for u. Dose of u dat wrote the tests, u wld get a mail soon, maximum of 5days.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by chamber2(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
Okesammie

very shocking indeed!

Put yourself together, it's well bro
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kayjay717: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2012
@okesammie..am shocked bro, tot we wuld all be 2geda in trainin skul.. Bt I cn questn God. I blive God shud hv beta plans 4u. Hope 2c U̶̲̥̅̊ @ d top bro
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2012
Am just thinking, what could possibly be d reason for them to Drop okesammie

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (161) (Reply)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.