Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) (8423 Views)

Ribadu Hides As PDP Moves To Appoint Him Party Chairman / APC To Jonathan: PDP Can’t Win Edo / Labour Party Chairman’s Wife Kidnapped By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by Rhino5dm: 3:20am On Jun 15, 2012
Tukur said this during the inauguration of Vice President Namadi Sambo-led PDP National Campaign Committee for the gubernatorial election in Edo State. “The history of our great party cannot be complete without Edo State. PDP and Edo State are intertwined, as very important founding fathers of the party are from the state.

This relationship between the party and Edo State from its unique perspective has therefore positioned the state as a must-have PDP state. “As you are aware, this is the first election to be conducted under my watch as the national chairman of the PDP. I wish to reiterate my commitment and determination to ensure this election as a major victory for the party.

I have been a winner in business, I have been a winner in politics and Insha Allah, we shall win the forthcoming elections in Edo State,” Tukur said.
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by Rhino5dm: 3:22am On Jun 15, 2012
www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=165075%3Apdp-must-win-edo-tukur&catid=2%3Alead-stories&Itemid=8
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by koruji(m): 3:53am On Jun 15, 2012
This is the reason why PDP must win Edo:"as very important founding fathers of the party are from the state. This relationship between the party and Edo State from its unique perspective has therefore positioned the state as a must-have PDP state".

Not to improve it, but to stroke the ego of another useless politician!!!

PDP should be hiding their heads in shame all over Nigeria with the mess they are creating wherever they go.

Rhino.5dm:

Tukur said this during the inauguration of Vice President Namadi Sambo-led PDP National Campaign Committee for the gubernatorial election in Edo State. “The history of our great party cannot be complete without Edo State. PDP and Edo State are intertwined, as very important founding fathers of the party are from the state.

This relationship between the party and Edo State from its unique perspective has therefore positioned the state as a must-have PDP state. “As you are aware, this is the first election to be conducted under my watch as the national chairman of the PDP. I wish to reiterate my commitment and determination to ensure this election as a major victory for the party.

I have been a winner in business, I have been a winner in politics and Insha Allah, we shall win the forthcoming elections in Edo State,” Tukur said.
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by rasputinn(m): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2012
hrmmhrmmm

I'll pass on this
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by Pukkah: 11:37am On Jun 15, 2012
This is a baseless and desperate argument from the National Chairman of the self-styled 'biggest party in Africa'. Where is the plan for the Edo people in his argument?

What happened to the Edo people for eight years when PDP (through Lucky Igbinedion) and for some time under Professor Osunbor? How has the PDP tried to correct the misrule of Lucky and prevent a recurrence of those years of pestilence?

What a pity.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by Uche2008: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2012
naija get problem.. everybdy want run
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by ismhab(m): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2012
DO OR DIE AFFAIR.
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by Demdem(m): 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2012
PDP seems to be contemplating a do or die in Edo again shocked shocked shocked
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by abbeybanks(m): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2012
PDP r day-dreamiNg. EdO ppLe v dcIded....

2 Likes

Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by scopusng(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2012
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by funshint(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2012
They talk as if its not d electorate dat will decide...FOOLS!!!
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by ismhab(m): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2012
PDP MEMBERS ARE BALLOT ROBBERS AND RASCALS.
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by worm(f): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2012
Another Do Or Die $#!T
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by kaiter: 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2012
Nice post thanks for sharing.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by Willzkid(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2012
If I hear P talk less of D...all dese enemies of d land...the heartbeat's heart beats for one man..His name : Adams Aliu n'ovbie Oshiomole
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by dadicvila(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2012
I pray ooooOOOO!!!lol....make we dey watch
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by Pukkah: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2012
Demdem: PDP seems to be contemplating a do or die in Edo again shocked shocked shocked

They are clearly misdirecting their 'do or die' energy. How come they're not directing their 'do or 'die' mentality to make good their campaign promises - especially provision of electricity, good roads, etc?

Let them make the fight against corruption to be 'do or die'. The provision of sound and quality education, health care delivery, security, etc should be 'do or die'.

If they could achieve this, I actually won't mind their 'do or die' mantra and would be in support of this "biggest party in Africa"'s arrogant boast to be in power for the next 80 or so years.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by deandavid(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2012
if pdp rig edo state's election, then get ready for occupy nigeria that might tear nigeria apart.
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by jude33084(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2012
angry angry angry
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by ssjalo(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2012
God will never allow wicked to rule for HIS children.
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by benodese(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2012
NA WASH JARE! DEM DON LOST AGAIN.
make dem com buy d ticket 4rm.LOL
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by mrman2(m): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2012
So the people have no say?
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by benodese(m): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2012
NA WASH JARE! DEM DON LOST AGAIN.
make dem com buy d ticket 4rm me.LOL
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by PeterKbaba: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
funshint: They talk as if its not d electorate dat will decide...FOOLS!!!

Can you imagine what the fool said, he could even say Edo is a state we most win, rather he said MUST HAVE

This relationship between the party and Edo State from its unique perspective has therefore positioned The state as a must-have PDP state.
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by ismhab(m): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
LET THEM RIG THE ELECTION, THERE WILL BE "KARE JINI BIRI JINI"
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by PeterKbaba: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2012
Willzkid: If I hear P talk less of D...all dese enemies of d land...the heartbeat's heart beats for one man..His name : Adams Aliu n'ovbie Oshiomole

If you hear Enemies Within ...... Thats PDP
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by Boyoorisha: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2012
funshint: They talk as if its not d electorate dat will decide...FOOLS!!!

Yeah, electorate might not decide the way PDP has been speaking! It looks as if they have perfected the ground for rigging
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by brownlord: 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2012
It is true PDP, will win Edo state, but only on one condition, it they are going to steal the mandate as you are preparing to do, should it be free and fair, or one man, one vote as introduced by Comm, Adams Oshiomole, then i think PDP has to look for another state to go and rule, your candidate, till now has not been able to tell the good people of edo, what he intend to do and his plan for the state, rather than he will build road, health care and schools, and am very sure you people are too blind to see that this has already been done by your opposition, well my advise is this, you once had your chance in edo state for more than 9 years, but you misuse it, now you can for eternity
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by 2sign: 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2012
na by 4ce?
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by donpeluchi(m): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2012
This sounds like a call to rigging but i doubt acn will go down without a fight. They know the tactics of the pdp all too well!
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by Rhino5dm: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2012

Guber polls: N-Delta youths ‘ll resist rigging in Edo – Asari Dokubo

Tweet 31 June 15, 2012 | 1:59 am News BY SIMON EBEGBULEM BENIN CITY – AHEAD the July 14, governorship election in Edo State, the Niger Delta Peoples Salvation Front, NDPSF, led by Alhaji Asari Dokubo, has warned that Niger Delta youths will resist any attempt to rig the election.

Dokubo reminded President Goodluck Jonathan that he is a son of the South-South, therefore he must stop members of his party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, from causing crisis capable of truncating peace in the region. Thousands of NDPSF youths carried placards, most of them warning the Federal Government and PDP against rigging the forthcoming election.

Dokubo, who was represented by Rex Anikoro, noted that June 12 represented sovereignty of the people, particularly in Edo State, asserting that “never again will rigging determine who rules Edo State.” He said: “We have been monitoring the activities of PDP, they have been boasting that they will win by all means. But we want to sound a note of warning that we, Niger Delta youths, will resist any form of rigging.

June 12 helped in sanitising our system, though some of those who were part of the
annulment are today still rigging elections in different parts of the country. We are free people today and with what Oshiomhole has done so far in Edo state, we don’t see the PDP candidate scoring even ¼ of the votes and that is why they want to rig by all means.”
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by TBD(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] people deceiving people(PDP) bad soup no dey finish from pot. Useless people old cargo shamedless man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day / Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... / Power Sector Loses N534b In 356 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.