Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) (8420 Views)

Ribadu Hides As PDP Moves To Appoint Him Party Chairman / APC To Jonathan: PDP Can’t Win Edo / Labour Party Chairman’s Wife Kidnapped By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by homerac7: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2012
Frank-C:
Lots of propaganda going on here. I always frown at a vocal few that claim the spokesperson position of many. This trend appears that if Oshomole wins, then it is free and fair but if he loses, then the election is rigged. That is very childish in my opinion.
I never believed that Fashola's opponent could get upto 1% of the votes in 2011 elections going by what we read on internet especially NL. Elections are conducted on the field, not on NL and you can never claim to know what all Edo voters are thinking until they cast their vote!!!

chief, nobody is saying PDP wont get some fraction of votes, d point is dat greater mass of the people are satisfied and still prefer Adams Oshiomhole to other candidates. Of course they will hav votes from family, friends and loyalists but they will need more that that to make governorship. I'm in benin right now and the support is strong. Edo has never had a governor who performed like Adams and his works are clearly visible. he has solved some major road problems they have suffered for long time when PDP ruled d state and made them think progress is impossible. they have a modernization programme of Benin City which everybody is witnessing so they arent thinking of sending him away at all. PDP market is just not selling there right now. i really think it will b a great achievement if PDP can pull up to 30% of d votes, despite it still being a loss.
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by ZUBY77(m): 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2012
Must ?
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by dvizier(m): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2012
This man must be out of his senses to have said PDP must win the fourth coming election in Edo state, it is the electorate that will decide who to govern them and not PDP faithfuls, besides we the citizens of Edo state are watching, to see how the so called PDP party will govern Edo state again. The only way PDP will take over Edo state is throught rigging which they are known for but behold i don't think that is fourth coming again this time in Edo state, One who loves good thing and has been in Edo state for the past 4yrs don't need any technical adviser to tell him/her or vote the comrade gov. for another 4 year term. grin
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by bokohalal(m): 1:20am On Jun 17, 2012
Information reaching me is that if Oshiomole does not get up to 80% 0f the total votes cast,then the PDP rigged it.
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by sdbaba: 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2012
bokohalal: Information reaching me is that if Oshiomole does not get up to 80% 0f the total votes cast,then the PDP rigged it.

Me I no even understand why Osho-Baba still dey campaign sef. His works have already campaigned for him. I hear some Ibo people too even ready to come edo state come vote for am for doing the road wey dem dey pass (through benin) go Onitsha. I remember when i dey school, everytime we reach that place my mind dey spoil no be small.

Well all our comrade governor needs to do is to strategise how to capture the PDP thieves during their rigging exercises during the elections because that's all they're planning to do. Long Live Osho-baba, Long live Edo State
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by GeorgeD1(m): 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2012
they tried in lagos and failed. they will also fail in edo state.

people decieving people! angry
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by DaLover(m): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
malc619:

Don't get d point of your sermon, but what all sane Edo people know is that the ACN led govt in the state is light-years ahead of PDP... They were made to go thru hell for over 9yrs by the PDP led govt. Then came Oshiomole under the ACN. He's not perfect but he has out-performed the PDP regime in no small measure...
The PDP should apologise to the pple of Edo state ‎​Άŋϑ seek their forgiveness first not trying to "Re-Capture" the state just to massage Anenih's Ego...

You obviously believe that party politic is properly structured and working in nigeria...more greese to your thinking
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2012
doesn't matter whether party politics is structured here or not.

they will not decieve us this time around.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: NSA Dasuki Adopts New Tactics, Meets Shuwa, Abba Kyari, Ciroma / Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day / Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.