Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) (8421 Views)

Ribadu Hides As PDP Moves To Appoint Him Party Chairman / APC To Jonathan: PDP Can’t Win Edo / Labour Party Chairman’s Wife Kidnapped By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by dein77(m): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2012
ssjalo: God will never allow wicked to rule for HIS children.
That is one the premise that His children will go out there and vote in good governance, Adams, in this case. God is not responsible for our actions.....
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2012
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by ochukoccna: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2012
Tukur is a clown but rigging is no funny matter knowing that is what PDP are wanting to execute
As long as Edo people are vigilant, Oshiomole will be re-elected cos he seems to be the people's choice
That been said, why does the VP or president have to flag off the campaign of PDP's gubernatorial candidates?
In an effective democracy, such would be an albatross on the candidates for they are not performing at national level
But in Nigeria's sham demon-crazy... undecided undecided undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2012
Uche2008: naija get problem.. everybdy want run
See their big ig belle.. The criminal that looted our state
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by emsquare(m): 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2012
Pukkah: This is a baseless and desperate argument from the National Chairman of the self-styled 'biggest party in Africa'. Where is the plan for the Edo people in his argument?

What happened to the Edo people for eight years when PDP (through Lucky Igbinedion) and for some time under Professor Osunbor? How has the PDP tried to correct the misrule of Lucky and prevent a recurrence of those years of pestilence?

What a pity.

word!
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by BlueMurder(m): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2012
PDP, THE RESIDENT EVIL.
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by tern: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Talk is cheap grin grin grin
He must be day dreaming
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by amosy007: 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
lol... bamanga thiefkor is one big fat butt commedian grin grin cheesy
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by tit(f): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2012
Why are you guys shaking in your boots?
There is no need to make too much noise on the internet.
You all better go and plan and strategize how to turn out the votes of your supporters.
Elections are won at the ballot box!
The PDP have started to plan and have upped their game and you all know they have formidable grassroots support and membership.
If you acn or whatever fail to plan,
do not make excuses for your failure!
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by atanasofberry(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2012
na only tukur wan pdp sha,oshobaba carry go!!!
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by Sijo01(f): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2012
Pdp must win Edo State, Na wash.

Oshobaba rulesssssss!!!
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by putro(m): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2012
win nah as long as long as no rigging.infact to ring(rig) sef uhm dogs and baboon.sho ti gbo. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagbaya
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by MohammedAG1: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2012
Bamanga tukur ur statement that pdp must win edo state is raw.pls i enjoin u 2 retrieve it while oritsejafor's statement shows he doesn't have leadership qualities and he should be ready 2 learn
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by musty1987(m): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2012
do or die again? cry
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by yorke1: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2012
That's my state that Aboki is trying to rig the election. Mothafcuk!
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2012
There is a prophesy, PDP will not win Edo infact they just lost in Edo with this man statement
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by engrj(m): 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2012
smiley smileyEni wo tan this na season film today is season 1 watch out for season 2 like prison break.
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by manny4life(m): 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2012
BY FIRE, BY FORCE grin grin grin
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2012
Am very much impressed at d various coments i,ve read in this thread so far, it has made me 2 realise dat everybody is aware of wat is hapenin in Edo State. Am presently residing in Edo state, d trut is dat there is no way PDP can win in Edo State if a free and fair election is conducted.Oshomole,s performance so far is outstanding and no reasonable indigene of d state wil prefer darkness to light because PDP,s previous 8yrs rule of in state was a complete MESS. What i xpect from FG now is to ensure dat a free and fair election is conducted in d state come july 14th, and wen dat is done victorial acerta 4 d peoples governor. OSHO BABA is all we want!
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by billyG(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2012
PDP!DO OR DIE!,PDP!!DO OR DIE!!PDP DO OR DIE!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by salykely(m): 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
if pdp dare rigg edo state, d dog and d baboon will be soaked in blood coolif pdp dare rigg edo state, d dog and d baboon will be soaked in blood

1 Like

Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by sonyjacobs(m): 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2012
One good turn deserve another. I think Gov.Adams deserve a second term. It will be very dificult for PDP to win Edo state. I watched one PDP advert on TV which says 'vote the new PDP' so which one is the old PDP(10 years of misrule in Edo state) and which one is the new PDP. However I have nothing against GEN Charles the PDP Gov.aspirant but my greatest fear is the politics of Godfatherism. Once he gets to that seat he will start receiving orders from his Master in Abuja.(Chief Tony Annenih,GEJ.,Sambo,Ogbesia,etc) . Well Edo people will decide come july 14th
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by Clemzy16(m): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2012
Make that boko haram shut up. Nd let real people speak.
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by sdbaba: 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2012
It's not enough to be talking here especially those of you living in Edo state. Begin to prepare for rigging because anybody that knows bamanga Tukur's antecedents will know that he's rigging personified. So when you see him visit Edo State, know that he's not there to campaign for their useless candidate who didn't make any name even as an Army General before retirement. Bamanga is there to monitor and survey how their rigging schemes can be perfected in Edo State. He's there to look at loopholes that the opposition is not taking advantage of so be warned.

Prepare for them like Fayemi and Aregbesola did in the south west. Go and purchase secret cameras and let some faithfuls of ACN penetrate their camps to know their strategies for rigging because obviously they have no intentions of allowing the elections to be free and fair. Do not fight them or cause commotion when you see them rigging, because they might use that to nullify the elections, as you know they control the Federal and so have INEC under their skins. All you need do is secretly record with your discreet cameras and send to the ACN party for proof of their nefarious activities.

God willing, Baba Osho must complete his second term and finish his good works for the good people of Edo state o, Amen!
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by stpat1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2012
Well I just want the Edo ppl to be vigilant to these MUMU abokis will not rig d elections and impost the stupid old, senseless, good for nothing, retired and tired general on them.
God Bless Adams Oshiomole
God Bless Edo State
God Bless the Niger Delta
God Bless South South
God Bless Nigeria
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by ofala(m): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2012
I am not from Edo but having came back from Benin, the Comrade Governor has turned most part of Benin to construction site, which was completely absent the last time I visited Benin. Governor Adams deserves much more than a second term and I am happy he is not the that PDP and their theif-plotters will cow easily

Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by fm7070: 9:33am On Jun 16, 2012
what did PDP offered those people that will guarantee their return.
Let EDO people decide, not the PDP chairman.
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by DaLover(m): 9:57am On Jun 16, 2012
When people come here to write that PDP is the devil, i honestly wish they world profer reasonable alternatives .....

What are the signs to show that the existing alternatives are going to be better?
Have the alternative parties demonstrated their prowess in the local governments or states they cover?
Have they demonstrated the ability to create wealth or revenue or jobs?
Or do we just to replace PDP with a tribal party....people need to talk from a position sensible standing.

When supposedly enlightened people gather to discuss such an issue of politics, the discussion should actually center around how we can evolve political parties that are ideologically based...
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by malc619(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2012
DaLover: When people come here to write that PDP is the devil, i honestly wish they world profer reasonable alternatives .....

What are the signs to show that the existing alternatives are going to be better?
Have the alternative parties demonstrated their prowess in the local governments or states they cover?
Have they demonstrated the ability to create wealth or revenue or jobs?
Or do we just to replace PDP with a tribal party....people need to talk from a position sensible standing.

When supposedly enlightened people gather to discuss such an issue of politics, the discussion should actually center around how we can evolve political parties that are ideologically based...

Don't get d point of your sermon, but what all sane Edo people know is that the ACN led govt in the state is light-years ahead of PDP... They were made to go thru hell for over 9yrs by the PDP led govt. Then came Oshiomole under the ACN. He's not perfect but he has out-performed the PDP regime in no small measure...
The PDP should apologise to the pple of Edo state ‎​Άŋϑ seek their forgiveness first not trying to "Re-Capture" the state just to massage Anenih's Ego...
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by homerac7: 10:53am On Jun 16, 2012
I'm in Benin and from all indications, d election will b a walk-over for Osho-baba as he's fondly called. Even Arhavbare knows ds. I watched PDP campaign train yesterday going through part of d city and it was jesting galore from d citizens. It's an open truth that its a mismatch. PDP and ANPP r only fielding candidates for formality sake and in anticipation of court room technicalities dt may come up in future.

But for rigging, ds is not d kind of election u can rig and get away wt. It's logically unriggable. There will b instantaneous reaction from d people. They obviously love d governor and the king very passionately, and ds time they r on same page. Just don't attempt rigging in ds kind of scenario.
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by FrankC3: 11:54am On Jun 16, 2012
Lots of propaganda going on here. I always frown at a vocal few that claim the spokesperson position of many. This trend appears that if Oshomole wins, then it is free and fair but if he loses, then the election is rigged. That is very childish in my opinion.
I never believed that Fashola's opponent could get upto 1% of the votes in 2011 elections going by what we read on internet especially NL. Elections are conducted on the field, not on NL and you can never claim to know what all Edo voters are thinking until they cast their vote!!!
Re: PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) by GeorgeD1(m): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2012
bamangar and his co-conspirators will win edo state in their dreams.

they should just keep dreaming. after july 12th they'll all wake up to
discover that they have been dreaming the impossible!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis / 2016 FG's Budget - Budget Of Change, Hope & Economic Revival / Stop Provoking Us, There Is No Oil Discovered In Lagos State - Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.