Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! (3166 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Photo; Oh My God! See What This Kid Is Doing At His Age / How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! by TheCharisma(f): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
So we met two years ago, and he said he was 23. I just looked at his passport, and it turns out he's 25!!!!!!!!!!!! What should I do?
Re: My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
Have it discussed with him, and hear from the horses mouth. He should have a reason for lying about his real age.
Re: My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! by carzola(m): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
Everybody lie about their age, footballers, politicians, civil servants, lecturers, teachers, name them. If your boyfriend has join the list its a normal trend so carry ur as$ an go and sit down and play with sand.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! by TheCharisma(f): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
Wow! It's amazing how stupid people are today!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! by Delible(m): 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
So what?
Re: My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! by TheCharisma(f): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
A. I don't appreciate moderators changing the words I use to make them "nicer".
B. It's a joke! If he said he was 23 2 years ago, of course he'd be 25 now! I can't believe none of you people were smart enough to figure that out!
C. I will not post a picture of myself; you have to guess my age based on my writing and attitude.
Re: My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! by Dygeasy(m): 1:59am On Jun 27, 2013
TheCharisma: A. I don't appreciate moderators changing the words I use to make them "nicer".
B. It's a joke! If he said he was 23 2 years ago, of course he'd be 25 now! I can't believe none of you people were smart enough to figure that out!
C. I will not post a picture of myself; you have to guess my age based on my writing and attitude.
Well The Joke Wasn't Caught By People Because Why? Its A Lame Joke. Yeah Gerrit!! grincheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! by adefemi007(m): 6:17am On Jun 27, 2013
TheCharisma: A. I don't appreciate moderators changing the words I use to make them "nicer".
by ur post u're still a teenager
Re: My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! by fubbyy(m): 7:08am On Jun 27, 2013
Dygeasy: Well The Joke Wasn't Caught By People Because Why? Its A Lame Joke. Yeah Gerrit!! grincheesy
leave that thing jare,a lame joke over throne all of you,I can't stop laughing,this gurl murdered all of you
Re: My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:59am On Jun 27, 2013
what is this one saying? The joke is on u!

1. U met him two yrs ago, he said he was 23!

2. U just checked his passport, he is 25!

Now, pause, and rewind, how av u, from those two premises, stated that the passport u checked today wasn't from two yrs ago? Did u tell u the passport was jes collected this year?
Of couse if u aint a dunce, u shld knw he will be 25 by now.

But as this aint the joke section, a lot of reasonable people wld av tot dt the passport u JUST checked was of 2yrs ago where d age has been 25 but and 23 as claimed.

And abt guessing ur age, it's unnecessary. U are jes part of the bunch of kids who had access to their bro's internet connected PC while out at work!

Now next time, dear slowpoke, there is a joke section, and a game section. Every intelligent being on nairaland treats each thread according to the section it's being posted.

Thank u

10 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! by excellent19982: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2013
great
Re: My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! by makelove2m(m): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2013
If you boyfriend lied of his age to be 23 and later you found out that he is 25, why can't you come over to me that is younger.......... smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! by Dygeasy(m): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2013
fubbyy: leave that thing jare,a lame joke over throne all of you,I can't stop laughing,this gurl murdered all of you
See This P..uss..y Sucker.. Would You Have Known What She Was Talking About If She Hadn't Said It Was A Joke? Her Post Wasn't Properly Tensed.
Re: My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! by Enegod(m): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
kid
Re: My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! by Wi3ter(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
TheCharisma: So we met two years ago, and he said he was 23. I just looked at his passport, and it turns out he's 25!!!!!!!!!!!! What should I do?

So you have nevered lied to men when dating or those that were in a relationship with you, eh ?

My friend please go and find something better to do and stop wasting people's time here.
Re: My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! by treasureboy09(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2013

bby girl you're a clown. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! by lyfe(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
Well some lies are healthy, he lied because of love. Lying about age is common in Nigeria you should be fine as long as he is not a cheater and a serial liar. Sit him down and ask him why he had lied about his age and put him on watchlist for some time and take time to verify words from his mouth till you are comfortable that he is not an everyday liar.
Re: My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! by Negro1: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
fubbyy: leave that thing jare,a lame joke over throne all of you,I can't stop laughing,this gurl murdered all of you
hehehe mehn ppl dey r@p£ English ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! by Aedesmuskeeto: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
SLIDE waxie: what is this one saying? The joke is on u!

1. U met him two yrs ago, he said he was 23!

2. U just checked his passport, he is 25!

Now, pause, and rewind, how av u, from those two premises, stated that the passport u checked today wasn't from two yrs ago? Did u tell u the passport was jes collected this year?
Of couse if u aint a dunce, u shld knw he will be 25 by now.

But as this aint the joke section, a lot of reasonable people wld av tot dt the passport u JUST checked was of 2yrs ago where d age has been 25 but and 23 as claimed.

And abt guessing ur age, it's unnecessary. U are jes part of the bunch of kids who had access to their bro's internet connected PC while out at work!

Now next time, dear slowpoke, there is a joke section, and a game section. Every intelligent being on nairaland treats each thread according to the section it's being posted.

Thank u

da fuq?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
That was harsh bro!!
You hit tha nail on tha right spot...
Re: My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! by adefemi007(m): 6:09am On Jun 30, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto:

da fuq?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
That was harsh bro!!
You hit tha nail on tha right spot...
yeah, he hit da center of gravity really hard
Re: My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! by Godson201333(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2013

Hmm considering your post and age,You should be somewhat 18 yrs old.
Re: My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! by clemz85(m): 10:23am On Jun 30, 2013
whats the big deal here? i don't lie though but op if you are so perfect in the field, only you are in better position to knw what to do.

(1) (Reply)

delete this topic mods / Social Media Love : Real Or False ? / What's The Easiest Thing That Gets You Excited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.