Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,322 members, 7,860,771 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

He Loves Me And Wants To Marry Me But Mixes Tenses. What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Loves Me And Wants To Marry Me But Mixes Tenses. What Do I Do? (2435 Views)

She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Loves Me And Wants To Marry Me But Mixes Tenses. What Do I Do? by ayobase(m): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2012
Correct him romantically!
Re: He Loves Me And Wants To Marry Me But Mixes Tenses. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2012
Part of loving someone is accepting them, flaws and all. IF the flaws are things that can be changed, especially because he would benefit from those changes, then help and encourage him to change. But the motivation should come from your love for him, not because you're ashamed of presenting him to your family.
Re: He Loves Me And Wants To Marry Me But Mixes Tenses. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
Guys you are getting way ahead. She is honest enough to say I like him not I love him. @ Poster, this guy is your safety net because you cannot measure up to the guys in your social 'class'. Let’s face it you will never love him. Pity the guy if he were to marry you. Shame on you if you were to marry him.
Re: He Loves Me And Wants To Marry Me But Mixes Tenses. What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2012
IZUKWU: what happenned to the blood of jesus.
It has been abused excessively
Re: He Loves Me And Wants To Marry Me But Mixes Tenses. What Do I Do? by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
swintiney: I was also not good in english, didn't even know i was not getting my tenses
wrong, my wife thought me to the extent that i can hardly make mistakes.

My weak points were singlular noun for plural verb and collective nouns e.g
"He don't understand me" instead of "He doesn't understand me"

and

"Everyone in church are on their way here" instead of "Everyone in church is on their way here"

All these she did with love, today, though our class still continues, i seem to be a lot better.
Just teach him with love and his weakness will leverage on his love to make him the Queen Elizabeth's
Kinsman.

Also note that if you marry a "Stanford grad" that isn't compatible with you, your portion in that union
would still remain your peace as his wife, else all the English that seemed to have been one of what may
have attracted you to him will end up being the catalyst that would destroy the same home.

Sweet dreams!
Kudos to you Mr for being humble in allowing your wife tutor you. Not all men can do that as per 'ego' issues.

Dear op, learn from this story. So long your guy is willing to be corrected and and desires to improve his use of English, he might be better than you in the long run. Remember love conquers all!
Re: He Loves Me And Wants To Marry Me But Mixes Tenses. What Do I Do? by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
swintiney: I was also not good in english, didn't even know i was not getting my tenses
wrong, my wife thought me to the extent that i can hardly make mistakes.

My weak points were singlular noun for plural verb and collective nouns e.g
"He don't understand me" instead of "He doesn't understand me"

and

"Everyone in church are on their way here" instead of "Everyone in church is on their way here"

All these she did with love, today, though our class still continues, i seem to be a lot better.
Just teach him with love and his weakness will leverage on his love to make him the Queen Elizabeth's
Kinsman.

Also note that if you marry a "Stanford grad" that isn't compatible with you, your portion in that union
would still remain your peace as his wife, else all the English that seemed to have been one of what may
have attracted you to him will end up being the catalyst that would destroy the same home.

Sweet dreams!
Kudos to you Mr for being humble in allowing your wife tutor you. Not all men can do that as per 'ego' issues.

Dear op, learn from this story. So long your guy is willing to be corrected and and desires to improve his use of English, he might be better than you in the long run. Remember love conquers all!
Re: He Loves Me And Wants To Marry Me But Mixes Tenses. What Do I Do? by adonisgold: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2012
My sister had one guy like that but it was his grammar that killed everything! Its not easy dating a man you speak better than. You will never be comfortable in public and everytime he opens his mouth your heart will skip. Only solution is to teach him but he must first admit he has a problem.
Re: He Loves Me And Wants To Marry Me But Mixes Tenses. What Do I Do? by LesbianBoy(m): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2012
LOVE DOESNT CONQUER ALL! You guys should just give ur advice and "bounce" instead of misleading people! If u disagree, ask ur self for instance would u marry that man or woman if he or she was HIV POSITIIVE. Would u marry he or she if for instance u r "A.S" and he or she is "A.S" all becos "love conquers all" Pls u guys should stop living in "fantasy land"! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood / Is He Your Future Husband Or A Waste Of Time? Here Are 18 Differences / Checkout My Chat With A Girl On FB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.