Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

If A Teacher Genuinely Has A Crush On His Student?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Teacher Genuinely Has A Crush On His Student?? (1654 Views)

Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? / Can One Genuinely Fall In Love With A Rebound? (2) (3) (4)

If A Teacher Genuinely Has A Crush On His Student?? by NEWBIN: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2012
what must he do? ie if the student is mature, like say above 18 years?
is there a way out without disregarding ethics and morality??
i needed now now before i commit sin!

wouf!!
Re: If A Teacher Genuinely Has A Crush On His Student?? by ITbomb(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2012
Oh My God, this dude is serious!
I thought it was a joke = www.nairaland.com/959354/what-top-signs-female-student =
If you are absolutely sure she is above 18 , take it away from the school, but if she is below, I will personally pray for your capture
And hey, don't come back here saying, she looked like 18, talk like 18 so she must be 18
Re: If A Teacher Genuinely Has A Crush On His Student?? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2012
i dey laugh
Re: If A Teacher Genuinely Has A Crush On His Student?? by Godmother(f): 2:38am On Jun 16, 2012
You had better face the book u went there to teach and leave the poor girl alone angry

When you have your own daughter and one randy teacher comes to ask if he can sleep with her (cos I'm sure that's all you want to do) you can answer your own question then
Re: If A Teacher Genuinely Has A Crush On His Student?? by Mynd44: 2:58am On Jun 16, 2012
It is professionally wrong as it might affect you to change her grades or other stuff.
Re: If A Teacher Genuinely Has A Crush On His Student?? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2012
how old are you?
Re: If A Teacher Genuinely Has A Crush On His Student?? by LogicMind: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2012
do you love her enough to quit teaching?
when you answer this question, you'll know what to do.
Re: If A Teacher Genuinely Has A Crush On His Student?? by Mynd44: 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
^^
Re: If A Teacher Genuinely Has A Crush On His Student?? by MrCork17: 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2012
NEW BIN: what must he do? ie if the student is mature, like say above 18 years?
is there a way out without disregarding ethics and morality??
i needed now now before i commit sin!

wouf!!

huh? which morality? bro u dont like punnny? can I move in? undecided

Lesbian As A Better Wife / Is marriage worth it ? / Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real?