Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears (18838 Views)

Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame / BBA Nominations: Goldie Saves Prezzo In Tears And Replaced With Kietta / Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by yommy2sure(m): 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2012
LesbianBoy: Pls what is this BBA all about? What do ppl learn from it?
let me add my own q...is the bba a show about sexually matured adults put together so that they will try not have sexx?
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by kodylicky(f): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2012
gush... dis prezzo dude looks like a native doctor
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by fesse(f): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2012
kody-licky:

LWKMD cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by tpia5: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2012
Omg, this is beyond embarassing. Does this goldie have mental problems or something? What is the meaning of this? Poster why not remove those pictures.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by tpia5: 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
What kind of useless script is this and why are these lowlife writers always picking on nigerian women as if sluts and i.diots arent found elsewhere? Isnt it about time this s.tupid show was cancelled?

So this goldie (who may not even be nigerian btw) , couldnt get even a tout from ajegunle, but she has to disgrace herself with this kind of fellow from lord knows where?
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Ivynwa(f): 2:52am On Jun 19, 2012
tpia@:
What kind of useless script is this and why are these lowlife writers always picking on nigerian women as if sluts and i.diots arent found elsewhere? Isnt it about time this s.tupid show was cancelled?

So this goldie (who may not even be nigerian btw) , couldnt get even a tout from ajegunle, but she has to disgrace herself with this kind of fellow from lord knows where?

Heheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Tpiah don come-o-o.

Goldie is in love mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
But why a married man now!
Did somebody say that they may make an alien? Bwa wa wa I no fit laugh.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Chizolum(f): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2012
tpia@:

LMAOOOOO
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by whedon2(m): 12:42am On Jun 21, 2012
kody-licky:
And the guy dey use juju for this wannabe Nigerian named Goldick. Am not surpised though na Kennis Music product bunch of suckers.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2012
I was told this morning that Goldie is Phucking with that ugly being. Is it true?
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by iykmora(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
sad scannin thru thread for exhibits!!!
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by tpia1: 1:34am On Feb 24, 2013
where are the RIP crew?

they only target certain ids?

why didnt they swarm this thread and the fellow bumping it, shouting RIP?
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by tpia1: 1:36am On Feb 24, 2013
iykmora: ehehehehe>lessons of life. This place is littered wit fakes-i do not blame her. Her behaviour stemmed from the infiltration off all this western nonsense into our noble continent, which has resulted into all dis gay and lez stuffs and the likes. What do you mean you can't do dis in the States bla bla bla..I bet she never saw that coming, afterall Lerato did her thang and only Hanny got d boot-so i'm gon' do d same and if he hits me as I xpect, good ol' Africa wil sympathize wit me and all that. But baby it doesn't work that way often..and boy was that SLAP hot! If she was brought up in d Arab world where something as littl as marryin s/one you lov can put you six ft below if ur family does not endorse, she wil not even understand what insultin a man means. Stu.pid four-corner-headed leech. For d fellow that gave d instance of d Rihanna-Brown case, you try jhoor. Chris realigned her 4kin face and wetin happen? He walked free so free me wit 'if it had been here in d west' slogan abegi-no be only west, na south.

exhibit undecided
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by iykmora(m): 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
tpia1:

exhibit undecided

meanin *yawns* How does Zainab's case become Goldies? Park well abegi; even if i made a comment bout GD, i will stand by it so pls mr., itz tym to take ur medication!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere / Patience Ozokwor Vs Camilla Mgberekpe: Who Is A Better Actress? / 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.