Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? (1889 Views)

What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by Blackteeth(m): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2012
Whether we accept it or not, being a girlfriend is now a paid job these days cos I cant imagine a guy dating a lady without spending a dime on her. I don't mean to generalize but the number of ladies who expect finacial benefits from the guys they date is so high that it is now unecessary to use the words "most" or "some".
The question am asking here is; If men are paying ladies their "salaries" which is the MAIN THING ladies want, why should men still bother to be nice, loving and caring? Isnt it unecessary going that extra mile since ladies are only after their "salaries"? Ladies telling men to be loving and caring after collecting their "salaries" only means ladies are asking for double.
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2012
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by slimyem: 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2012
another pathetic man whining and crying over the same old nonsense.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwcheesy
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by ijebabe: 1:03am On Jun 16, 2012
Don't you have more important things to think about? Like the trajectory on which your life is heading undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 16, 2012
This is serious. . .

Ije pays me salary.
tongue
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by tellwisdom: 1:29am On Jun 16, 2012
Yes you are right bro.. One was calling, asking me for 20k some time ago, I threw my sim away instead! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by Mynd44: 2:21am On Jun 16, 2012
sexkillz: This is serious. . .

Ije pays me salary.
tongue
really? That girl is cheating on you bro she pays me too

1 Like

Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 16, 2012
shocked shocked
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by Mynd44: 2:59am On Jun 16, 2012
Is it not past your bed time yet?
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by ijebabe: 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2012
WTH! grin
Killz u know I'd never do that.
Mynd na wetin?
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by Mynd44: 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2012
Talk true jorh
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by ijebabe: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2012
How can u do this to ur friend? Is this how I'll fall for u tongue
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by claremont(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2012
We foot their bills, they sleep with us afterwards. Some people will call it a symbiotic relationship, others will call it glorified prostitution. Regardless of whatever name it's called, it's a tradition that is for Africans, by Africans.
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by Mynd44: 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2012
ijebabe: How can u do this to ur friend? Is this how I'll fall for u tongue
Fall? Girl I don't believe in anyone falling.
I will rather have you standing with all senses intact then you can think straight and be able to take the best decisions
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by Cuddlemii: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2012
Men now pay women salaries shocked, I have been missing in on the action. Abeg where can I find these kind of men and what job do I need to do to get paid? How much are we talking about here?
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by Mynd44: 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2012
^
hi
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by Cuddlemii: 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
^
hi
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by ijebabe: 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
Fall? Girl I don't believe in anyone falling.
I will rather have you standing with all senses intact then you can think straight and be able to take the best decisions
In that case most people will be single! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2012
The only girl i will be paying is my office assistant. Anyone besides that can wait in line.
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by Rocktation(f): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2012
Pretending to think that this topic makes sense, are you telling me that you won't treat people nicely, just because you pay their salaries
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by daduke2k(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2012
damn right bro, bt hey its pretty necessary 4 u 2 b nice to ladies. Dem gurls love to be taken care of, attention and money, bt wen u ova deliver, u become a slowpoke.
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by Blackteeth(m): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2012
Rocktation: Pretending to think that this topic makes sense, are you telling me that you won't treat people nicely, just because you pay their salaries

Does not bothering to treat someone nicely equate to mistreating the person? Think again.
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
I dont get this.Why create such a relationship that has nothing to do with respecting or loving each other
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by Rocktation(f): 1:31am On Jun 17, 2012
Blackteeth:
Does not bothering to treat someone nicely equate to mistreating the person? Think again.

Let me indulge you. Why don't you tell me what it is that you're doing then? I mean, it's either black or white. If you cannot be bothered to be nice to the persons that you deal with, it only means that you're not being nice to them, right? So in this context, if you're not being nice to them when of cos you're dealing with them, what is it exactly are you doing to them? Cos you sure as hell must be doing something to them. Think oga, and let me know.
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 17, 2012
Blackteeth: I don't mean to generalize but the number of ladies who expect finacial benefits from the guys they date is so high that it is now unecessary to use the words "most" or "some".
Wow!LMAO...... I almost fell off my bed laughing to this
If you think a monetary value can be placed on Love and caring; then your stance is 'right'.
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by Mynd44: 6:21am On Jun 17, 2012
ijebabe:
In that case most people will be single! cheesy cheesy
Being married has noting to with falling in love. You can be in love and still have your senses intact nah. It is the falling part that makes a woman stay with a guy who thanks she is a punching bag
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by cindyrella(f): 6:25am On Jun 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
really? That girl is cheating on you bro she pays me too

Liar pants on fire tongue tongue

@op
Dude get a life!
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by nikkyshyne(f): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2012
Blackteeth:
The question am asking here is; If men are paying ladies their "salaries" which is the MAIN THING ladies want, why should men still bother to be nice, loving and caring? Isnt it unecessary going that extra mile since ladies are only after their "salaries"? Ladies telling men to be loving and caring after collecting their "salaries" only means ladies are asking for double.

GARBAGE!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by Mynd44: 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2012
cindyrella:

Liar pants on fire tongue tongue

@op
Dude get a life!
Be nice
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by Blackteeth(m): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2012
Rocktation:

Let me indulge you. Why don't you tell me what it is that you're doing then? I mean, it's either black or white. If you cannot be bothered to be nice to the persons that you deal with, it only means that you're not being nice to them, right? So in this context, if you're not being nice to them when of cos you're dealing with them, what is it exactly are you doing to them? Cos you sure as hell must be doing something to them. Think oga, and let me know.

Who told you it must be black or white? Why can't it be grey? Think again.
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by Rocktation(f): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2012
SMH... cry
Re: Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? by ijebabe: 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Being married has noting to with falling in love. You can be in love and still have your senses intact nah. It is the falling part that makes a woman stay with a guy who thanks she is a punching bag
How is ur girlfriend? You guys must fight a lot! And make up too cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is This Boy Yabbing Me Everywhere N Twitter? / She Came To Me In Tears / Who Invented Kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.