Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? (19040 Views)

Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts / Will ICAN and MSc Econs Help Me Get An Oil & Gas Job? Candid Opinions Pls. / When Wud Ican Release May Diet Results? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by GLORIOUSPIKIN: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE THAT WROTE THE ICAN EXAMS OF WHICH I AM ONE. I PASSED. I VE SHOWN ICAN THAT I CAN. AM NOW A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT PRAISE GOD

2 Likes

Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by simplydivine: 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2012
Good news guys. ICAN result is out. Just checked mine some minutes ago and by d mercies of God I passed. So go check yours. Best of luck.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by elohorm(f): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2012
So so so so so happpppppyyyyyyyy
I made my intermediate, PE 1 here I come, MA, IT, FA, AAA I have a God that is bigger than them all.

2 Likes

Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Clemayara(m): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2012
Have any idea on the number of persons that qualified as chartered Accountants having passed P.E.2?
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by bimbcy(m): 6:02am On Jul 21, 2012
i passed a course wch am not v good in @ d foundation stage. Should i go 4 lectures on dis course or i shouldnt(will i b able to catch-up in future). Advice pls
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Malubi(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2012
Hello House, pls any body with the soft copies of PE 1 papers [MA, FA, AAA, IT] Should send to me through my email Malubioneiyaha@yahoo.co.uk Thanks
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Caracta(f): 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2012
bimbcy: i passed a course wch am not v good in @ d foundation stage. Should i go 4 lectures on dis course or i shouldnt(will i b able to catch-up in future). Advice pls

If you can afford the lectures, and you have enough time, then go ahead. Lectures are for adequate training and preparation. You solve questions with different ideas from different people. You'll also be able to easily remember what you've been taught.

1 Like

Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by bimbcy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
@caracta Thanks
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by elohorm(f): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2012
Visit ICAN website to download packs
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Vienbrown(f): 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2012
Wat of some1 witot exam number,and Ican is aware of de situation cos dey requested 4scanned copies of all tellers and cards.hw will he go about it.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Caracta(f): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2012
Vienbrown: Wat of some1 witot exam number,and Ican is aware of de situation cos dey requested 4scanned copies of all tellers and cards.hw will he go about it.
I really don't understand ur question. But i'll suggest you visit their offices or call the customer care line.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by bimbcy(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2012
Caracta:
I really don't understand ur question. But i'll suggest you visit their offices or call the customer care line.
pls was d customer care no cos am presently avin prob wit registering 4 dis nov diet. The registratn portal was tellin me ma pin or serial no is invalid(urgent response pls cos d registratn ends nxt monday)
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Caracta(f): 9:18am On Nov 02, 2012
^^^
Call 01-7938752 or 01-7642295.
If you are in Lagos, you can visit the ICAN House.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2012
Caracta: ^^^
Call 01-7938752 or 01-7642295.
If you are in Lagos, you can visit the ICAN House.
pls do u have video lecture materials you can share with me ,am having scarcity of time to read cos of work
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Caracta(f): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
^^^
for which of the levels?
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by bimbcy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2012
@caracta 10ks 4 always bin dia. If u find ursef in d same shoe of invalid pin or s no; u nid 2go tru www.icanonline-ngr.com/paydirect to generate a valid pin using ur deposit slip no n serial no. After wch u cntinue wit d regstrtn process
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by bimbcy(m): 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
for which of the levels?
dnt kno dia is smt of such. I l appreciate having dat of intermediate. How l dat b possible? Cant wait 2 av smt of such
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by bimbcy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
for which of the levels?
for which of the levels?
dnt kno dia is smt of such. I l appreciate having dat of intermediate. How l dat b possible? Cant wait 2 av smt of such
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Caracta(f): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
@bimbcy, thank for the info.
I don't have any audio or video lectures on intermediate. If you had asked earlier, I would have sent you some from my study centre. However, I have some soft copies of the study packs.
Don't worry about the exam. All you need to do is revise and trust God. All the best.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by bimbcy(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2012
Caracta: @bimbcy, thank for the info.
I don't have any audio or video lectures on intermediate. If you had asked earlier, I would have sent you some from my study centre. However, I have some soft copies of the study packs.
Don't worry about the exam. All you need to do is revise and trust God. All the best.
Without d info u gave earlier i ldnt av gotten dat info. U welcum anyway. I ldnt mind aving d softcopies u talked abt (bimbcy4real@gmail.com). Also wish u d best. Thanks
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 03, 2012
for which of the levels?

pe 1 - aaa and ma
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Caracta(f): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2012
I only have the audio for AAA. It's not complete though.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Dangello(m): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2012
Caracta: I only have the audio for AAA. It's not complete though.

@Caracta
Impressed with the advice and assistance rendered by you.

Can u please send me the "incomplete" audio for AAA? (teddysnipes@yahoo.com). Would be more than grateful.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Oye123(m): 4:58am On Nov 13, 2012
AAT Holder to write BCRM at intermediate level
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Caracta(f): 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
For those writing November diet, i wish you all the best. Don't panic. wink

3 Likes

Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by smilejumy: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2013
Any info as rgds to ican nov result....pls i need info 4 d next level.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by bimbcy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
smilejumy: Any info as rgds to ican nov result....pls i need info 4 d next level.
d result l probably b released nxt wk
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Bisileye: 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2013
Any info abt Nov 2012 Diet result?
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Sekso(m): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
ICAN isn't helping students prepare well for the subsequent diet with this their outrageous attitude of delaying results! A lot of us can't move on without the results since we are not sure we are qualified to do so. Lectures commenced on a serious note in all tuition centres about 3 weeks ago. That's a good time to start given the bulky syllabus. Unfortunately, delayed results is keeping most of us on the fence.
They(ICAN) need to do more towards ensuring prompt release of results. Albeit, this recent delay may be connected to the review of some papers due to mass failure. I strongly believe that such contingencies should be factored into the 6 weeks waiting period if this expected time period has been ICAN's position all along.
Perhaps, its a tactics employed to increase failure rate in May 2013 diet; and by implication, more money for the institute. Yes; anything is possible in Nigeria.
ACCA stated that the results of their December 2012 exams would be released by February 8, 2013. This is very good for the nerves and preparations of their students for the subsequent diet. Why is ICAN not doing the same? We cannot rule out the possibility severe malpractices on the part of ICAN top executives to explain annoying delays such as we are experiencing with November 2012 exams.
My take..........
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by afuye(m): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
I CONCORD, SESKO
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Sekso(m): 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
@ Afuye; thanks sir! I am just too eager for the result jare!
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Mustay(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
For a body that claims to be employing best standards, it is APPALING that ICAN as a body cannot properly draw up a calendar and stick to it - even if contingencies arise, they ought to keep the public informed via their website.

They seem not to be able to deviate from our government that 'rule' us with so much secrecy. The announcement of the result seems to be like a cat anf mouse game. smh!

ICAN, wake up!

@Sesko's post shows what not updating people can do - different insinuations are thrown out like it's a game theory.

@Sesko, other bodies do face those 'excuses' you mentioned - the important thing is about setting standards and sticking to it but here, it appears even the 'professionals' cannot set themselves apart. Naija factor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am A Nigerian Cybersecurity expert In The US, Ask Me Anything / As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job / Why Do Banks Sponsor Employees For Prison Tour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.