Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? (19041 Views)

Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts / Will ICAN and MSc Econs Help Me Get An Oil & Gas Job? Candid Opinions Pls. / When Wud Ican Release May Diet Results? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by doncassey(m): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2012
i heard ican result is out. Hw thru is it
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by afolayangs(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2012
Passed intermediate. Tnx all
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by adewumi7: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2012
@afolayang congrats.Were u at ICAN office to check?If u r still dere pls can u assist me check?
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by afuye(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2012
GUYS GIVE ME UR NUMBER IF U COULD HELP ME CHECK MINE
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by adeprof: 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2012
All is well.waiting for the result of ican final exam.let's just hope and bliv God 4 d best
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by heed101(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2012
It is out for real. AAA recorded the highest *******
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Jummsy(f): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
heed101: It is out for real. AAA recorded the highest *******
Highest what please??
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by afolayangs(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2012
adewumi7: @afolayang congrats.Were u at ICAN office to check?If u r still dere pls can u assist me check?
sowy this is coming late. Someone check for me.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by bimbcy(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2012
som1 pls, how is d result generally?
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by adewumi7: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2012
On my way to ICAN office.5 ppl send ur name& level let me assist to check.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by afuye(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2012
@adewumi7 THESE ARE THE NAMES I WANT TO CHECK FOR :

MY NUMBER IS 08185431319, KINDLY SEND YOURS OR BUZZ ME
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Sekso(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2012
adewumi7: On my way to ICAN office.5 ppl send ur name& level let me assist to check.
hello sir/ma, kindly provide ur fone number so I can text u my info! Thanks in antoicipation!
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Florentine: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2012
The result is Out already...It came out yesterday........If you go to Ican center you will see it....But hopefully,,it will be on Net on saturday.......We hope for the Best.....amen.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Sekso(m): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2012
I
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by adewumi7: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2012
Praise God i passed intermediate.Afuye wale passed Pe 1 .
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by afuye(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2012
@adewumi7 thanks a bunch. i so much appreciate gan
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Sekso(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
adewumi7: Praise God i passed intermediate.Afuye wale passed Pe 1 .MY No is 08122715861
@Adewumi7; thanks a lot God bless you so much ma! 2 down; 2 to go! Only 636 persons passed PE1 in the federation out of over 6,000 plus that took that level exams! I am not trying to justify my partail success but I must make the following points:

1. Don't be distracted by those compulsory questions! They are a trap to confuse you and equally waste ur time! In F.A; my Obj and short answers were okay but I did not touch the compulsory part at all and was only able to answer 2 questions! Am not so sure I did the two satisfactorily too!
Morals: All questions carry the weight of marks written against them. Attempt the ones you know in their respective turns and be guided by the marks each question carry! E.g question 1a carry 2marks while B and C carry 7marks and 6marks respectively; don't spend time trying to answer 1a at all.

2. Be very cautious with your time! Apply discipline as far as time spent on each section is concerned. This is a principle I ignored cos I was green with the exams!

3. Be very open minded and restless in your aPproach to especially courses like AAA! I was embarrased by the questions set! They were all applied! I was just firing and missing my target! E.g "what is audit failur" and stuffs like that! Be sure all questions set were all within the scope of the PE1 syllabus! Past questions really misled; plus, being an OAU graduate, I felt ICAN would just be a work over!
Morals: Approach the exam like an underdog no matter how brilliant you think you are!

4. Read into the exam hall. I was too confident that am so good in MA that the 1:30 mins I had to prepare for MA after the dissapointing AAA was spent eating gala and frolicking! I was shocked to realise that so many obj and short answer questions I knew like "eba" just escaped my brain! The auditing hit me so hard I was too angry to read anymore! But na me con suffer o!

5. Read auditing over and again even like three times starting from today o! It is a very terrible course!

6. I had three months to prepare for the exams! 2months was spent on FA cos it is too voluminous!
Morals: every paper counts; don't take any of it as priority! I have Never failed An accounting course in my life
MA is my best course! I was just too confident so I fluked it! I like decision tree as a topic but I couldn't move my hand when I saw the question!

7. Don't ever joke with the ICAN packs o! More important than the past questions!

8. Nairalanders, stop bringing down the reputation of ICAN by suggesting that their questions are too cheap! They must have felt so insulted by all the rubbish some who managed to pass posted on this forum! The last exam must have made it clear that questions have not finished with them o! they can scatter you if they really want to!

9. Finally, ICAN is a spiritual eaxm! Pray very hard as you prepare!

Hope someone has learnt from the foregoing missive!

2down, 2 to go!!! Praise God

2 Likes

Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by afuye(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sekso:
@Adewumi7; thanks a lot God bless you so much ma! 2 down; 2 to go! Only 636 persons passed PE1 in the federation out of over 6,000 plus that took that level exams! I am not trying to justify my partail success but I must make the following points:

1. Don't be distracted by those compulsory questions! They are a trap to confuse you and equally waste ur time! In F.A; my Obj and short answers were okay but I did not touch the compulsory part at all and was only able to answer 2 questions! Am not so sure I did the two satisfactorily too!
Morals: All questions carry the weight of marks written against them. Attempt the ones you know in their respective turns and be guided by the marks each question carry! E.g question 1a carry 2marks while B and C carry 7marks and 6marks respectively; don't spend time trying to answer 1a at all.

2. Be very cautious with your time! Apply discipline as far as time spent on each section is concerned. This is a principle I ignored cos I was green with the exams!

3. Be very open minded and restless in your aPproach to especially courses like AAA! I was embarrased by the questions set! They were all applied! I was just firing and missing my target! E.g "what is audit failur" and stuffs like that! Be sure all questions set were all within the scope of the PE1 syllabus! Past questions really misled; plus, being an OAU graduate, I felt ICAN would just be a work over!
Morals: Approach the exam like an underdog no matter how brilliant you think you are!

4. Read into the exam hall. I was too confident that am so good in MA that the 1:30 mins I had to prepare for MA after the dissapointing AAA was spent eating gala and frolicking! I was shocked to realise that so many obj and short answer questions I knew like "eba" just escaped my brain! The auditing hit me so hard I was too angry to read anymore! But na me con suffer o!

5. Read auditing over and again even like three times starting from today o! It is a very terrible course!

6. I had three months to prepare for the exams! 2months was spent on FA cos it is too voluminous!
Morals: every paper counts; don't take any of it as priority! I have Never failed An accounting course in my life
MA is my best course! I was just too confident so I fluked it! I like decision tree as a topic but I couldn't move my hand when I saw the question!

7. Don't ever joke with the ICAN packs o! More important than the past questions!

8. Nairalanders, stop bringing down the reputation of ICAN by suggesting that their questions are too cheap! They must have felt so insulted by all the rubbish some who managed to pass posted on this forum! The last exam must have made it clear that questions have not finished with them o! they can scatter you if they really want to!

9. Finally, ICAN is a spiritual eaxm! Pray very hard as you prepare!

Hope someone has learnt from the foregoing missive!

2down, 2 to go!!! Praise God

Bros u have said it all.. for the past three diets i haven't laid my hands on some compulsory questions yet it seemed i passed those courses. All questions carry equal weight and must BE treat with equity ( law of fundamental right )
ICAN IS SPIRITUAL AND LIKE MY FRIEND WOULD ALWAYS SAY U DON'T HAVE TO GET PREPARED BY READING AND FINISHING THE SYLLABUS . NA GOD FIRST, JUST GO THERE NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. YOU COULD MAKE TWO PAPERS OUT OF FOUR. HIM NO MATTER YOU TRY SHA AND BETTER PASS PERSON WEY DEY FEAR AND NO WRITE AT ALL.

ONCE AGAIN I THINK IS NOT BY MY POWER OR MIGHT BUT GOD.

2 Likes

Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by denghan(f): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2012
@adewumi7 tnk u plenty plenty. Ur d best[color=#000099][/color]
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Sgtkoselupa: 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
@adewumi7: thanks a bunch. You are kind hearted keep it up pls. The foundation person with names E.K.O.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Caracta(f): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2012
The result is now online! I PASSED! I PASSED! I PASSED!

1 Like

Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by mcgboye(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2012
The results are now online
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by goodfridey: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2012
i did nt see it online oh
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2012
cry cry cry cry
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by mcgboye(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
That you did not see it online doesnt mean it is not there, especially since i've checked for many people.
http://portal.ican-ngr.org
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Kenny4G: 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
goodfridey: i did nt see it online oh

check: http://www.ican-ngr.org/student.php?mtd=pro-check-exam-number.php
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by hayoakins(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2012
undecidedif your result isnt online...its a way of ICAN tell you to go and pay your outstanding subscription
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by adeprof: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
I percieve ds ican people are just using us to generate more revenue for the institute.I was expecting a prize in psaf but actually got a reference.my inference from this malady can be analyzed lyk this;
It's either our examiners are too old and archaic to design or produce a correct marking scheme for the questions they asked.
Alterrnatively,the institute use reference as a way of generating fund
In addition,the guy that marked my own paper is a saddist or conversely,God held me down for a crucial purpose.
Lastly,I presume dat the institute failed everybody in order to ensure we learn the newly adopted public ifrs before graduating.
Please do I have a witness to my lamentation?
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by goodfridey: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
i just check. have one refrence in Public sector Accounting. image
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by johnugwu: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
I am writing PE 2 for d first time and i passed 3 papers and i v reference in financial reporting and ethics. I sincerely tnk God.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by johnugwu: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
Wit my first degree, masters and ican reference by next yr by God's grace i suppose change job. God is good and all d time
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by adewumi7: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
I begin to wonder,why such mass faliure at PE 1 level?Was at ICAN office earlier today.Just 636 passed out of almost 6000 that wrote d exam at PE 1 level.And the subject that most people failed was AAA.Pls whats the issue with this AAA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am A Nigerian Cybersecurity expert In The US, Ask Me Anything / As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job / Why Do Banks Sponsor Employees For Prison Tour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.