Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? (19167 Views)

Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts / Will ICAN and MSc Econs Help Me Get An Oil & Gas Job? Candid Opinions Pls. / When Wud Ican Release May Diet Results? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Malubi(m): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2012
I am a new ICAN registered preparing for Nov. 2012, Diet PE 1. Somebody should give me some tips on how best to pass this Exams. Somebody with soft copies of PE 1 4 Papers should please send to me through my email malubioneiyaha@yahoo.co.uk thanks
Caracta: Abeg, the tension is too much. I check d website twice daily: morning and evening. I thought the ideal time for results is two weeks after d exam.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2012
afuye: From the report reaching me I heard the result of some papers were presented to the Examns council for thorough check and other recommendation because Audit and some other papers recorded few pass rate.. hopefully if not Friday then it should be nextweek

Audit again? November diet was pathetic
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by MuNeme(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2012
The result may take as much as 2 months to come out.
I wrote PE 1 in 2010 Oct 16 but the result came out Dec 22...
Whatever happens, I you all success! "Chartered" is the way
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Caracta(f): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2012
Malubi: I am a new ICAN registered preparing for Nov. 2012, Diet PE 1. Somebody should give me some tips on how best to pass this Exams. Somebody with soft copies of PE 1 4 Papers should please send to me through my email malubioneiyaha@yahoo.co.uk thanks

Study the packs very well, and practise lots of past questions. Be determined and prayerful. Don't joke with the packs o, abeg.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by badesco(m): 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2012
Why so much in a hurry and Is 1 month too long time for a result to be released? My guy cool temper and wait until when it will be released, wish you success.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Tfkspecial(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
It takes at least six weeks for result to be leased, we can be expecting it any time from tomorrow. All the best to everyone.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by uncleb(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
blank:

It means you have qualified! When i had a ref in PE 3, i was not sent TCI anything but just before the result of the reference (which i pased), i started receiving several of the TCI stuff and i knew i had made it.

Hmnn,
this is far from the truth.

TCI is organised by consultants/training institutions, all they do is obtained telephone numbers of students who registered for final stage and market to them for TCI.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by heed101(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2012
Called a reliable source and will be coming out tomorrow. God will grant us success in our endeavour. Amen

1 Like

Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Jummsy(f): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2012
heed101: Called a reliable source and will be coming out tomorrow. God will grant us success in our endeavour. Amen
Thanks for that update.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
heed101: Called a reliable source and will be coming out tomorrow. God will grant us success in our endeavour. Amen
thanks for increasing my tension. i wrote that AAA and MA, i pray i pass IJN

1 Like

Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Sekso(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2012
Well, I wrote ICAN for the first time with so much tension in the last diet! I dint touch the compulsory part at all in FA but did 2 others fairly! My MA may have been worse and AAA wasn't satisfactory at all! Some friends who have been through the race confirmed that sometimes the exam can be that bad but they were suprised to pass! Results would be released any moment; am not sure if this is the right time to raise this issue! I need to be hopeful o! Can any1 help out with a juicy experience shared here?
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by anishe(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2012
Are people still writing ICAN?
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Trulie(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
Pls guys i want to register fr ican by sept but wants to start preparing fr d exams nw esp Fin accountin..can u pls tell me d topisc i must cover under FA..tanx
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Trulie(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
Pls guys i want to register fr ican by sept but wants to start preparing fr d exams nw esp Fin accountin..can u pls tell me d topics i must cover under FA..tanx
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Caracta(f): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2012
Tru_lie: Pls guys i want to register fr ican by sept but wants to start preparing fr d exams nw esp Fin accountin..can u pls tell me d topics i must cover under FA..tanx

I think u should just get the Syllabus, or get the pack 4rm someone

1 Like

Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Jummsy(f): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
Caracta:

Just what I wanted to suggest. Just get the pack and study well.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Trulie(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2012
Caracta:

u mind helpin out? If its a soft copy u can simply email me; cstine55@yahoo.com..tanx
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by doncassey(m): 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2012
make ican no try that one. Xpec pe1, the exam na God only fit solve mgt acct. Let alone that f.a case study.may god help person
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Caracta(f): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
Tru_lie:
u mind helpin out? If its a soft copy u can simply email me; cstine55@yahoo.com..tanx

I'm sorry, i'm currently out of town. I don't have any at my disposal.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Tfkspecial(m): 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2012
anishe: Are people still writing ICAN?
why did you aked the question?
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by tyor: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2012
Na wa o....people wey neva see result dey advice person on HOW TO PASS, Such Courage.

After una go dey allow ACCA people insult ICAN.

ICAN Standard result date is 8 weeks after exam date and its always at their offices and accredited centres on Thursday of the 8th week. It is available online by 00:00am of Friday.

The result can be earlier than anticipated because of improved technology and management. Since the days of Oyeyemi as the President of ICAN, the number of weeks has been unsteady, but provision should have been made for 8weeks.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Jummsy(f): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2012
Please when it comes out, would it be pasted in their office or online? Thanks.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by felicity17(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
chikaliki: Pls, nairalanders I want to know if is true that when you get e-mail prior to the release of ICAN result informing you about ICAN TCI that its an evidence that you have qualified?

If the TCI congratulates u, then u av passed but they merely inviting to com and do ur TCI does not imply any thing
But alldwhile, CONGRATS
Welcome to d club
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by doncassey(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2012
i mailed ican, and i was replied that it will come out this month
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by doncassey(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2012
let us kip praying
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Caracta(f): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2012
tyor: Na wa o....people wey neva see result dey advice person on HOW TO PASS, Such Courage.

After una go dey allow ACCA people insult ICAN.

ICAN Standard result date is 8 weeks after exam date and its always at their offices and accredited centres on Thursday of the 8th week. It is available online by 00:00am of Friday.

The result can be earlier than anticipated because of improved technology and management. Since the days of Oyeyemi as the President of ICAN, the number of weeks has been unsteady, but provision should have been made for 8weeks.

You don't have to see your result b4 u can advise someone, especially if you are not new to the system!

1 Like

Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Caracta(f): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2012
Jummsy: Please when it comes out, would it be pasted in their office or online? Thanks.

I'm sure it will be online. Not certain about the office though.

1 Like

Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Jummsy(f): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2012
don cassey: i mailed ican, and i was replied that it will come out this month
Nice 1.
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Jummsy(f): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2012
Caracta:

I'm sure it will be online. Not certain about the office though.
Thanks Dear!
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Jummsy(f): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
[quote author=Caracta]

You
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by MuNeme(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
Malubi: I am a new ICAN registered preparing for Nov. 2012, Diet PE 1. Somebody should give me some tips on how best to pass this Exams. Somebody with soft copies of PE 1 4 Papers should please send to me through my email malubioneiyaha@yahoo.co.uk thanks
You may adapt the system which I used during my PE1, try and cover each of the pack atleast 2 times,make short notes while you read(this will help you immensely in objectives which is 40 percent)
Solve as much past questions as possible,including the questions in the pack(cos most times they lift verbatim)
Above all, make efforts to keep your mind free and don't put yourself under pressure,otherwise you will break down
I will try sending you some of the soft copy packs and Pathfinder that I have
Re: When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? by Shephummy: 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2012
Congratulations 2d newly inducted AATWA members! Welcum 2d club! Cant wait 2b an ACA memba oh! So help me God as i write PE2 nxt diet. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Institute Of Safety Professionals - How Relevant? / Female LAWMA Driver Spotted In Lagos (photos) / N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.