Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

If I Was President - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If I Was President (8293 Views)

If I Was The Founder Of Nairaland / Help Me Thank God..i Was Attack Last Nite By Two Unknown Monsters [pic] / If I Slap You..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Was President by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2012
dani1luv: [size=13pt]You Know how we do it nah?? grin
I swear

If I was Naija's President, I would change the name from "Carrot Jeans" to "Potatoe jeans" grin

If I was Naija's President, I would not only change the name to MAULAG, but I'ld also relocate its main campus to Ibadan grin

If I was Naija's President, I would ask terry G to re-write the National Anthem shocked grin

If I was Naija's President, I'd make all Prisons in 9ja very comfortable cuz anything fit happen after my tenure.." grin

If I was Naija's President, wearing bra and pant to class would be legalised

If I was Naija's President, I'ld introduce "WORLD F. . . .,,UCK DAY" grin

If I was Naija's President, All PU. ,ss"y would have security code, only your husband's & bf(s) would have access to it grin

Oya letz go there cheesy grin

you can follow me on twitter @fRee_MadNezz[/size]
cheesy grin

twitter tinz
Re: If I Was President by alahamad(m): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2012
Gombs:

it's a Joke?..I can see you dont see my post as a joke too?...But on a serious note,i'm not shocked that u and some other's here have a peculiar sense of humour...Pls,enlighten me what's exactly funny in this topic's content?...The Topic was from a learned mind,but the content sounded like it came from someone who missed his medication..#no offence intended pls,just putting my points in the best way possible

Ur simply sick.....u prolly need to employ a massuer to start tickling u 7days a week....maybe ur sense of humor can be kick-started nd if not.....rush up to ur boring sick coner nd swallow dog poo.....

@op...⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ for d good laugh....ders never any good news about that useless pdp led shit-hole so a good laugh is in order.
Re: If I Was President by Stevez32(m): 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2012
emekatimsu: How did ds piece of trash make it to d front page?
Maybe we should set up a committee to investigate how it got to the front page den tongue
emekatimsu: How did ds piece of trash make it to d front page?
Maybe we should set up a committee to investigate how it got to the front page den

2 Likes

Re: If I Was President by Ozegbe(m): 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2012
IFBaby: If l am president of great Nigeria, l will solve our electricity problems, build refineries, make our education standard, too numerous to mention, till l get there
because you are truthful you wont get there.

1 Like

Re: If I Was President by Gombs(m): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2012
al-ahamad:

Ur simply sick.....u prolly need to employ a massuer to start tickling u 7days a week....maybe ur sense of humor can be kick-started nd if not.....rush up to ur boring sick coner nd swallow dog poo.....

@op...⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ for d good laugh....ders never any good news about that useless pdp led shit-hole so a good laugh is in order.

if you could read,you'd notice i wrote "No offence intended pls..."
i'm sorry for angering you...Pls accept my honest apology.

1 Like

Re: If I Was President by pendusky(m): 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2012
I swear

If I was Naija's President, I would change the name from "Carrot Jeans" to "Potatoe jeans" grin

If I was Naija's President, I would not only change the name to MAULAG, but I'ld also relocate its main campus to Ibadan grin

If I was Naija's President, I would ask terry G to re-write the National Anthem shocked grin

If I was Naija's President, I'd make all Prisons in 9ja very comfortable cuz anything fit happen after my tenure.." grin

If I was Naija's President, All PU. ,ss"y would have security code, only your husband's & bf(s) would have access to it grin

cheesy grin
so moderators do fu.. .ck up?
Stevez32:
Maybe we should set up a committee to investigate how it got to the front page den tongue
Maybe we should set up a committee to investigate how it got to the front page den
I swear

cheesy grin
so moderators do fu.. .ck up?
Re: If I Was President by pendusky(m): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2012
Stevez32:
u dnt knw him? They are the ones Seun kal his moderator!, mayb he was nt paid his may stipend!
Re: If I Was President by soye35: 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2012
If i was a 9ja president i will make on human return back to village and start up afresh just like in the olden days,if i was a 9ja president i will press the belle of all our law maker until it get dent so that dey go fit vomit all the loots,if i was 9ja president nobody go dey owns bank account and no pikin go skool abroad again,if i was a 9ja president nobody go get 2 building cos the penalty go be by hanging and cook them for hot water,if i was a 9ja president all people go dey collect salary(owo omo onilu),if i was a 9ja president i go make life easy and fun for all citizen,but cancel trip abroad.

1 Like

Re: If I Was President by Mpetempe(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2012
If To Say I Be President ooo I For Become Nelson Mandela eeh... But Thank Gosh Say...But Thank Gosh Say I No Be Mandela ooo I Am Now Myself ooo gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringrin
Re: If I Was President by ismhab(m): 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2012
Stevez32:
MAKE U NA PUT FARUQ LAWAN TO BE THE CHAIRMAN.
Re: If I Was President by MacLovington(m): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2012
So this is what some moderator has reduced our "once great NL" to. O mase oo. Anyway Naija was once great, so NL should follow.

Every silly topic gets to front page now. Seun do something.

Talking about doing something. SEUN WHAT HAPPENED TO NAIRALIST? Has a rival website settled you? Na Naija we dey talk about na.
Re: If I Was President by daviesmania(m): 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
If i claim dat seat, (president) my convoy wil travel using reverse 4rm abuja to uyo, i go chance pilot onboard collect-am aeroplane control, army go dey liedown 4 me to waka 4 dier bak, i go find 1 smal country fight war, i go replace ma street road wid tiles, i go build @least 5 sky scrapas 4 abuja, i wil relocate ma state headquater to ma village. Ma D.I.C.K no go rest 4 eight years.

1 Like

Re: If I Was President by toygod2: 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2012
OBOI, STOP DAY-DREAMING AND WAKE UP. ALL THESE IF THIS,IF THAT...E NO GO HELP YOU.
BE HARDWORKING
Re: If I Was President by OPEYEMIAD(m): 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2012
Very intresting! If i become nija presido na so so i go dey change some school name like change UNN to sam loco efe university also change uniabuja to chukwu emeka udu muegu university. I will be transfer capital to each each state every one one year. I will also encourage mobile money and legalise shoe seller
Re: If I Was President by mimifonwon(f): 1:00am On Jun 17, 2012
if i was president i would first freeze all the assets of former and current government officials until they can prove how they made the money or gained those assets legally. then make sure there is electricity all over nigeria then decentralize the federal government, then change the oil treaties with shell and make sure they and others who come to do business in naija are held accountable for their actions.
Re: If I Was President by Chizolum(f): 3:50am On Jun 17, 2012
pat077: if u be 9ja president ur wife go rather kill herself dan commit suicide.

LMAOOO
Re: If I Was President by Chizolum(f): 3:51am On Jun 17, 2012
domino74: If I was president I would created north and southern Nigeria republic serious

Nahhh, b4 creating that, go to school first.
Re: If I Was President by ziccoit: 6:04am On Jun 17, 2012
Chizolum:

Nahhh, b4 creating that, go to school first.

Bad boi, why you come finish the guy now? Lmao
Re: If I Was President by crackhouse(m): 6:07am On Jun 17, 2012
If i were the president, i would go and dig out Lord Lugard from his grave and force him to reverse what he did in 1914.

1 Like

Re: If I Was President by PAT4HOT(m): 7:04am On Jun 17, 2012
I swear

cheesy grin

if I was naija's president....I 4 share all d allocations give evry naija citizens, no good roads, electricity, portable water etc. If u r nt satisfied wit dat, u tek ur share of d allocation 2 fix ur own problem
Re: If I Was President by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 17, 2012
ebamma: if i was nigeria president,i will have sent obasanjo,ibb,atiku,patricia etteh,lucky igbinedion,orji uzor kalu,dimeji bankole,david mark,and farouk lawan and all our past and present legislators,to life imprisonment,for stealing us blind.
Best manifesto so far....but putting them in jail would amount to wasting more of our resources, think of another short cut pls...so we don't end up feeding their pot bellies & them swapping the prison @nights with paid mugus!
Re: If I Was President by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 17, 2012
mimifonwon: if i was president i would first freeze all the assets of former and current government officials until they can prove how they made the money or gained those assets legally. then make sure there is electricity all over nigeria then decentralize the federal government, then change the oil treaties with shell and make sure they and others who come to do business in naija are held accountable for their actions.

The most honorable manifesto so far! Work harder, & do join my party soon!
Re: If I Was President by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2012
crackhouse: If i were the president, i would go and dig out Lord Lugard from his grave and force him to reverse what he did in 1914.
And my party will fund this project of your cos its a loudable one to say- Almagamation of Nigeria was the beginning of bad omen in the so-called Nigeria! English people deserve a revenge from us!
Re: If I Was President by prayoprayer(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2012
I wil dedicte NIGERIA to GOD

1 Like

Re: If I Was President by phraze(m): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2012
If i was president i will invest more in Education, provide our securities wit High tech Gadgets, Build a University that offers every gud WAEC student result a free edu, then lastly REPAIR kainji Dam making sure in my 1st term in Office there wouldnt be POWER Outage. GODBLESS NIGERIA.
Re: If I Was President by Sike(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2012
greall1: I will be president I will start selling fuel for 3 per litre
*In SoundSultan Voice* Those wey try am yesterday don dey underground.
Re: If I Was President by Hilarious1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
grin If i was president, i wud make super eagles play against the falcons...

If i was presidoo, i wud travel 2 london 2 charge my fone. U know power outage wahala...

If i was presidoo, i wud change power holding company to power giving company of naija. Na bad name follow dem...

If i was presidoo, i wud pay lionel messi 2 nationalize n play 4 super eagles...

I'd rather take naija along while i siphon the national cake. Wat do u tink
Re: If I Was President by dmomie(f): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2012
Gombs: If i were president,i'll get The CIA to find you,then i'd order the MOPOL to flog the moderator 60times from bringing this to the front page,then I'd hang Seun if he allows the moderator still be on his payroll...*

lmfao....
Re: If I Was President by dmomie(f): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2012
phraze: If i was president i will invest more in Education, provide our securities wit High tech Gadgets, Build a University that offers every gud WAEC student result a free edu, then lastly REPAIR kainji Dam making sure in my 1st term in Office there wouldnt be POWER Outage. GODBLESS NIGERIA.
...and God Bless You.
Re: If I Was President by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
a1solution: I pray Nigeria changes for better before I step in 2015 so it would be easier for me to take Nigeria to The Promise Land. but if it remains like this my three point agenda would be (1) Sell entire PHCN to a foreign firm in my first 60 days in office. (2) turn all secondary schools to technical schools with foreigners as Principals, physics, chemistry and intro tech teachers. (3) Make sure our ICT sector is improved to the highest standard.
you're too serious. Dis is jokes section, abeg make us laff o jere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HILARIOUS Marriage Application Form (very Funny) / EPIC: See The Medical Report A Doctor Wrote For A Corper (photo) / The Lord's Prayer In Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.