Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. (24615 Views)

Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) / Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) / Students Of Igbinedion University Okada(iuo). Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by snowdrops(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2012
wandeay: after all the millions they collect from students each session, stil no good security system, poor IUO, Igbinedo, wetin dey happen[b][/b]? They say security no dey ur school wey b say na Army convoy dey follow u, u alone, wey security boku ur house, craziness @d highest order

Spot on.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 17, 2012
ujchief: To create a state of unrest @ Edo, to make it look like Adams is not in control. Wit catastrophe, civil unrest, kidnaping, violence, one familiar thing comes to mind - 'PDP'. When Bamangar tukur said pdp must win Edo state, he wasnt bluffing nor blowim hot air.
A state of unrest and insecurity discourages people to come out for election, creating an enabling environment for pdp to rig.
Just my 2 cents, I might be wrong afterall.
you are right
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Onyenna(m): 10:39am On Jun 17, 2012
obakovich:
The so called militants are students sent to study by the amnesty progg,last week an ex militant was macheted by a cultist. What ur witnessn is a cleansing of the school by the militants. They are going after secret cult members not ordinary students.

If it's true that they are not going after innocent students, then am cool with it.....what ever punishment they like let them mete out on the cultists.....but they should make sure they don't kill anybody(including the culprits) oooohh!!!...
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 17, 2012
FILEBE: Someone has started blaming Gej already?
he iz supposed to b held responsible for anythang tht happens in dis country....
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by GudluckIBB(m): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2012
Its all PDP strategy!I don't know why Edo state Election has become an attraction.Adams messed up initially sha,that's why den dey fall him hand
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by kunlex026(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2012
wandeay: after all the millions they collect from students each session, stil no good security system, poor IUO, Igbinedo, wetin dey happen[b][/b]? They say security no dey ur school wey b say na Army convoy dey follow u, u alone, wey security boku ur house, craziness @d highest order
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 17, 2012
oyb: do or die episode 2

yes i can imagine the sort of cleansing they will be doing in a girls hostel

reporting live!!!! Nobody dey girls hostel
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Riodiao(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2012
G
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by vulpeslopez(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2012
Igbinedion no try at all o,na greediness make am admit militant.forget d Militant vs Cultist bullcrap na innocent students go suffer am pass,I hope say d militants vandalise VC &prof Ogundike car.IUO awhoooo

1 Like

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by JimOvia: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2012
Participants:
-------------
.͡▹​ HIS EXCELLENCY!!!® *NG* , LIL-MISS-MICHAEL (*) CHRISTABEL(*)

▹​ HIS EXCELLENCY!!!® *NG* :
What's going on in ur school?
LIL-MISS-MICHAEL (*) CHRISTABEL(*):
Militants
.͡▹​ HIS EXCELLENCY!!!® *NG* :
For real?
Saw it on d news now
PING!!!
Re u serious?
Like on tv?
Yess
Breaking news
Bt de say its nt militants
Dey re ones joor
Dey re lyin

The so called militants are students sent to study
by the amnesty progg,last week an ex militant
was macheted by a cultist. What ur witnessn is a
cleansing of the school by the militants. They are
going after secret cult members not ordinary
students.
There's a lot of chaos going on in the school right
now and the students are scared to the death as
the militants have gained access into one of the
girls hostel.
hmmmm
All lies ooh
d cultist burnt their oga's car
Which r d lies
So dey went into d boys hostel nd damaged all d cars in boyz histel
Na wa o
Dats crazy
They were robbed by a cultist
So dey went after d guy nd matched his friends not d criminal
now everybody is running
Dey re persently burning down hostels one by one
And setting fire all around
It is d militants oooh
Or beta still let's call dem amnesty guys
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 17, 2012
so sad.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Ninilowo(m): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2012
MAY DAY!! MAY DAY!! REINFORCEMENT FROM THE NEAREST MOPOL SQQUADRON OOOVEEERRR!!
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by phraze(m): 11:10am On Jun 17, 2012
this is wat democracy inspires, i mean Nigerian Democracy, i mean how can Citizens take law into their hands. Its quite unbearable to watch this things surface. May God punish any Man that rapes any female in that School Today. Bunch Of Misleaded Militia Miscreants! GOD PASS THEM WHETHER, PDP OR MILI-P, THUNDER FIRE UNA! Sons Of Bloody Clan.

1 Like

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Ninilowo(m): 11:11am On Jun 17, 2012
obakovich:
The so called militants are students sent to study by the amnesty progg,last week an ex militant was macheted by a cultist. What ur witnessn is a cleansing of the school by the militants. They are going after secret cult members not ordinary students.
Are you sure? ur submission makes sense cos i see no reason why such a school would be targeted.

1 Like

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by kcpumpin(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2012
As 4 me i blame dat greedy illiterate called Esama of Benin; Igbinedion.. All he cares 4 is money.. Isn't he aware of d obscene nature of his school, d affluencial breed that pay ova 500k each session to get education wc was free few decades ago..
After all, d amnesty program went to other private schools and a gud number of them rejected d offer including Oyedepo's owned Covenant Uni, after forseeing wat it wuld be like to mix bad wine wit gud wine together..
Esama wuld bear d full cost of this when it rilly excalates. I c dis as jst d begining b.cos most of doz Cultists dat d militants claim to be fighting are F.G sons nd daughters, Top military men's children nd wat hav U.. Their parents hav been knwn to fgt bak anytm mishaps lyk dis occur nd they will, im so sure of dat.. That sch wil be closed soonest..
Esama is nt d only illiterate running a biz, he shuld learn when to choose btw greed nd wisdom.. Mtchwww..

2 Likes

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by shadow111: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2012
what is nigeria turning into?!!
That's the same question i asked when i found this adult nigerian website with pictures!!
http:///NmFMNq

1 Like

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by gbadexy(m): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2012
ujchief: To create a state of unrest @ Edo, to make it look like Adams is not in control. Wit catastrophe, civil unrest, kidnaping, violence, one familiar thing comes to mind - 'PDP'. When Bamangar tukur said pdp must win Edo state, he wasnt bluffing nor blowim hot air.
A state of unrest and insecurity discourages people to come out for election, creating an enabling environment for pdp to rig.
You make sense dye. One can only wonder if government can sponsor militants for political gains, why can't they do the same with boko haram.
May God save us all. It reminds me of a book written by alexander litvinenko; a defected russian spy that was later poisoned, who told of how russian government were behind all the bombings in russia just to use it as an excuse to repeatedly invade and bomb the serbs.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Lyns32uk(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2012
Ninilowo: MAY DAY!! MAY DAY!! REINFORCEMENT FROM THE NEAREST MOPOL SQQUADRON OOOVEEERRR!!
COPY THAT!!!
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by ujchief(m): 11:22am On Jun 17, 2012
Onyenna:

If it's true that they are not going after innocent students, then am cool with it.....what ever punishment they like let them mete out on the cultists.....but they should make sure they don't kill anybody(including the culprits) oooohh!!!...
they're going after cultist in a female hostel? Dont tel me u actualy believed that trash! Read the report again, this time, be sober and try to concentrate harder.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by miracle4(m): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2012
this call for serious security measures to be employed against this miscreant
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 17, 2012
Same shiit happened in uniport some 2 years back..
Rapped our girls and injured people..
Na for govt house we settle d mata!
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2012
i can bet with one of my balls that this is a cult related attack. its got nothing to do with pdp or Edo state gubernitorial election.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by phadat(m): 11:34am On Jun 17, 2012
so on point
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Jaywon242(m): 11:42am On Jun 17, 2012
why can't dey go and attack uniben like dat and see what will happen. Smh
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by agwokeisrael: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2012
wetin d happen in Iuo,person no fit drink water drop cup again.............
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by freecocoa(f): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2012
Hmm na wa o.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by nagoma(m): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2012
oskaroni: u na go dey blame gej. again. nigerians with their wahala. If fowl die na gej cause am.Mtchew

Is he not the president?
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by blocker: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2012
angry angry angryAsk Area Boyz for CALABAR wetin 15 Viking men do them in 2001 when they go they attack Malabo Gals.Because some of them feel say them be political thugs for politicians. Militant my ass.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Sealeddeal(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2012
I dnt believe that this is PDP's ploy to win Edo state.No state that have escaped from pdp's leadership should allow PDP to rule them again.i dnt like PDP.i only like GEJ
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by agwokeisrael: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2012
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by jimmyboy1010(m): 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Sooner or later,they will declare a state of emergency in the state,post a retired general to conduct the election and capture the state by FORCE.Pdp arrangee !
No doubt about it! to me these are not just a militant, PDP will av smtin to do in it. I bet anyone!!!
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by sheyguy: 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2012
Another Okija:

Im sure they wished they had cult boys now... sad
Olabisi Onabanjo Uni had cult boiz when the clashed with Ago Locals in Ogun state few years back and what was the outcome? Please let us be reasonable here, for an attack they probably weren't expecting if at all they could protect themselves, i see no wisdom in that comment here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Damilola Babola Wins Mr University Africa Competition 2016 / Ceiling Fan Falls During A Lecture At UNILAG Yesterday / Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.