Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. (24614 Views)

Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) / Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) / Students Of Igbinedion University Okada(iuo). Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by IYANGBALI: 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
God pls do not let them touch my girl friend o.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by 3kay945(m): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
bad news everywhere, is there any hope in this country?
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by extension: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2012
Nigeria one week one trouble.Stop baptizing criminals.They are robbers not militants.militant are protesting about oil spillage and other oil corruption.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by dayokanu(m): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2012
The militants are fighting for resource control inside Igbinedion University cheesy
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by kcpumpin(m): 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2012
dapachez: shut up there if you dont have anything reasonable to say. Thee are about a hundred ex millitants in benson idahosa university BIU is Feb Idahosa an illiterate or what
correction oga, i said a gud number of the private schs rjctd and not all of them, i also never said dat all provosts are illiterate.. I only implied using previous knwledge dat at some point d peculiarity of a school's system shuld be placed 1st b4 money.. ESAMA has neva bn a gud manager, nd i can tel u dat as an ex-student. Im still not sure where ur annoyance is emerging 4rm..
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Revolva(m): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2012
ujchief: To create a state of unrest @ Edo, to make it look like Adams is not in control. Wit catastrophe, civil unrest, kidnaping, violence, one familiar thing comes to mind - 'PDP'. When Bamangar tukur said pdp must win Edo state, he wasnt bluffing nor blowim hot air.
A state of unrest and insecurity discourages people to come out for election, creating an enabling environment for pdp to rig.
Just my 2 cents, I might be wrong afterall.

That's true. Nigeria is an epitome of a failed society
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by erico2k2(m): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2012
lol nah wha, Nigerians with their high level of misplaced priority, Cult boys fighting just amounted to Ex-Militants from ND, now who told you guys the people there where Ex militants?SO you guys are telling me Mr Eleme who is 40 decided to go to school in Benin as part of amnesty program or he decided to send his son instead?if the opportunity was there for the Ex militants to study abroad why the hell do you think any of them would study in Benin and not in the EU or the US
Guys your school is been invaded by cult boys, drop the Ex-militants name out of it.If you guys witness gbege by militants FG for don show since.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by WebSurfer(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
grin grin
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by phraze(m): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2012
These rich mens kid self, wuna carry wuna self in group go harraz militant wey government put for wuna schul. Those militants no get emotion, wuna go find dier wahala, naw see the repercaution. Father Forgive Us All.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by DaRapture: 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2012
Damn, Nigeria is a worthless piece of ish land mass. I cant call that mess a nation.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by TheArbiter: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2012
Igbinedion University: 2 beheaded, many wounded in ex-militants, cultists clash

Written by Vincent Egunyanga, Benin Sunday

At least two students of the Igbinedion University in Okada, Edo state were beheaded as several others injured when ex militants who are also students clashed with other students suspected to be cult members.

The clash which started at about 7;00am this morning was still on at about 4; 00pm in the afternoon with properties worth millions of naira destroyed in the process

The course of the clash could not be immediately ascertained but as early as 7;00 am this Sunday morning some of the students on campus had been sending distress calls to their parents and guardians for help.

There are about 200 ex-militants on admission at the Igbinedion University, Okada under the Federal Government amnesty programme.

Link: http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=165221:igbinedion-university-2-beheaded-many-wounded-in-ex-militants-cultists-clash&catid=1:news&Itemid=2
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by VUVUZELA10: 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2012
Owl cried last night and a child died this morning.Why is it that less than 15hours Chief Igbinedion appeared at Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium, his University is now under attack? On 12th June 2012 Militants protected in Benin City threatening to cause mayhem in Edo State. No amount of threat, by His grace, the election Edo State will be peaceful. Oshiomhole, please stop all the desperation.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by ayolatun(m): 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2012
ujchief: To create a state of unrest @ Edo, to make it look like Adams is not in control. Wit catastrophe, civil unrest, kidnaping, violence, one familiar thing comes to mind - 'PDP'. When Bamangar tukur said pdp must win Edo state, he wasnt bluffing nor blowim hot air.
A state of unrest and insecurity discourages people to come out for election, creating an enabling environment for pdp to rig.

You are so right. PDP is behind the chaos.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Oliandre(m): 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2012
Jst felt lyk commentin on this thread cos its somtin i witness ma self.. Wud lyk to state some fact... Dis ex militant are studnt under d amnesty program,, its nt a political tin ,, d problm now is dat dis milatnt seems untoucheable no one can control them was a simple misunderstandin btw one of d militant nd som fraternity in sch dat led to all these ,, they mobilised themself chanted sang there song of war nd started destroyin vandalizing both innocent ignorant studnt although they didnt hurt d ladies they came into the old boys hostel in igbinedion by 3am destroyed cars worth over 30m then after dey left we d real studnt dcided to mobilise ourself we went to our vcs house we cald him he wasnt pickin his calss dats to show u dat all our leaders are nt responsible kip u guys posted wanna av somtin to drink
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Oliandre(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2012
So we dcided to take d vandalised car to our sch gate it wasnt d militant dat blocked d gate d studnt were jst tryin to let d whole world knw dat we cnt b in d same estate with these pple.. Wen we were protestin d ec militant mobilised demself frm dere host nd came chased all the studnt frm d get,,av been receivin calls frm far and wide dat pple are dead i wanna say am still in ma hostel although many studnt av left d sch ryt now its jst minor casulaty no one is dead d annoyin tin is dat d okada divitional police ran wen d ex militants were chasin us.. Its reali crazy nd these are d pple dat r xpected to protect our lyfs nd property... Its ashame althoug some mobile police ar been deployed there is curfew frm 7pm to 7am
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by dmomie(f): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2012
Oh Motherland
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Riodiao(m): 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2012
VUVUZELA10: Oshiomhole, why this politics of bitterness? Why attack these innocent students? Why this wanton cruelty? When Chief Igbinedion was with you, no attack on his properties and business premises. Because he went back to PDP, you authorised this unholy attack. It is most unjust and unfair to your sponsor.
shut up ur smelling mouth .Ur A Goa.t .Visit dat sch 4 a week,then u knw wats happening there
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by dapachez: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2012
kcpumpin:
correction oga, i said a gud number of the private schs rjctd and not all of them, i also never said dat all provosts are illiterate.. I only implied using previous knwledge dat at some point d peculiarity of a school's system shuld be placed 1st b4 money.. ESAMA has neva bn a gud manager, nd i can tel u dat as an ex-student. Im still not sure where ur annoyance is emerging 4rm..
Esama is not directly managing that school,if not it would have gone down like his bottling company canada dry and some other business he had. If not for Cherry his wife he secondary and others would have gone down. That aside if not for this clash things have been relatively peaceful. BIU has a hundred of those ex millitants as well,they have had issues with the school authoities but it never escalated into violent misconduct. Am sorry for my outburst i almost lost a close buddy a 5OO level medical student in the whole fracas
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by bashydemy(m): 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2012
I believe PDP is behind all this attack in other for FG to declare state of emergency in Edo State but it wont work. I believe ACN are ever ready and since they dont declare SoE in BH state they can't here either.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Mutee: 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2012
whoever you are, you are foresighted. You just said it all.
Based on Tukur's statement, PDP will stop at nothing to take back Edo state. They are good at rigging, sharing money, causing unrest, the list is endless but God is the master planner.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Mutee: 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2012
VUVUZELA10: Owl cried last night and a child died this morning.Why is it that less than 15hours Chief Igbinedion appeared at Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium, his University is now under attack? On 12th June 2012 Militants protected in Benin City threatening to cause mayhem in Edo State. No amount of threat, by His grace, the election Edo State will be peaceful. Oshiomhole, please stop all the desperation.

From all you post on this thread i can sense that it's either you're ignorant, not enlightened, illiterate, and probably blind, deaf and dumb or you just want to turn blind to happenings in Edo state. I pity your generation.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Mbuko91(m): 12:10am On Jun 18, 2012
i wan shit abeg...
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Mutee: 12:17am On Jun 18, 2012
Austine.E:
Imagine Adams Oshimole with all his braggadocio he still cant protect a prestigious universiy under his nose...i knew he got it wrong when he started flirting with Tinubu & co!for God seek,this is nt Moshood Basharun Abiola university Lagos where anything goes,pls we need some sanity at igbinedion University Benin!
I wonder how some persons reason at times. Jona that does not flirt, has he been able to put an end to the problem of insecurity in the country? I don't mean to offend you but what school did you attend?
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by afechosen(m): 6:21am On Jun 18, 2012
No report frm Igbinedion TV&Radio(ITV) on this matter.Freedom of 'no' Information Bill(only in IUO) :-XNo report frm Igbinedion TV&Radio(ITV) on this matter.Freedom of 'no' Information Bill(only in IUO)
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by nairaman66(m): 7:49am On Jun 18, 2012
The so called militants are students sent to study by the amnesty progg,last week an ex militant was macheted by a cultist. What ur witnessn is a cleansing of the school by the militants. They are going after secret cult members not ordinary students.

Cleansing indeed. Are the Ex-militants not more than a mere cultist? I think you had a bad day.., Get a nap!
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Marhoski(m): 8:41am On Jun 18, 2012
I am a student of Igbinedion university. What really transpired is a fight between the ex-militants and cultists..but bein aninmals they are,they fought all students which made innocent students fell victim. I had to escape through the bush. No body is recorded dead, only injured students probably at coma nd damaged so many cars and things. The skul is calm for now.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Marhoski(m): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2012
This fight has long been anticipated..a cultist got macheted by d ex militants before nd d students retaliated by burnin down their boss(no 1 ex-mil) new highlander jeep down beyond repair..this sparked the fight nd led to the war.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by jreeves: 9:20am On Jun 18, 2012
Anybody know if or when exams will resume at IU?
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by zimafilionaire: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2012
[quote author=The Arbiter]Igbinedion University: 2 beheaded, many wounded in ex-militants, cultists clash

Written by Vincent Egunyanga, Benin Sunday

At least two students of the Igbinedion University in Okada, Edo state were beheaded as several others injured when ex militants who are also students clashed with other students suspected to be cult members.

The clash which started at about 7;00am this morning was still on at about 4; 00pm in the afternoon with properties worth millions of naira destroyed in the process

The course of the clash could not be immediately ascertained but as early as 7;00 am this Sunday morning some of the students on campus had been sending distress calls to their parents and guardians for help.

There are about 200 ex-militants on admission at the Igbinedion University, Okada under the Federal Government amnesty programme.

When will U̶̲̥̅̊ eVer stop spreading false news. No one died liar
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 18, 2012
jjust 200 ex-militants attacked a school that has over 2000 men, wat kind of cunt and sissy nigga are our schools producing dis dasys, make dem come try am for enugu nah. nonsense
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by bashydemy(m): 3:49am On Jun 19, 2012
crusifis: jjust 200 ex-militants attacked a school that has over 2000 men, wat kind of cunt and sissy nigga are our schools producing dis dasys, make dem come try am for enugu nah. nonsense
SO in other word you school is producing touts hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Damilola Babola Wins Mr University Africa Competition 2016 / Ceiling Fan Falls During A Lecture At UNILAG Yesterday / Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.