Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. (24616 Views)

Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) / Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) / Students Of Igbinedion University Okada(iuo). Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by sheyguy: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2012
A will rather keep my fingers crossed and see who is responsible first before i judge.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by mayorwumi(m): 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2012
Sorry to those affected but to be frank, why is all these happening in this country. All these mess is nt potraying a good image about us...... May God help us
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by jude33084(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Sooner or later,they will declare a state of emergency in the state,post a retired general to conduct the election and capture the state by FORCE.Pdp arrangee !

Talk maturedly my friend! angry is okada in benin? So if there is a fight in Epe, the whole Lagos state will be under siege? Olodo! angry
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by jude33084(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2012
undecided
GudluckIBB: Its all PDP strategy!I don't know why Edo state Election has become an attraction.Adams messed up initially sha,that's why den dey fall him hand

How did Adams mess up? Or its just your opinion? undecided
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Felixandra: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2012
ujchief: To create a state of unrest @ Edo, to make it look like Adams is not in control. Wit catastrophe, civil unrest, kidnaping, violence, one familiar thing comes to mind - 'PDP'. When Bamangar tukur said pdp must win Edo state, he wasnt bluffing nor blowim hot air.
A state of unrest and insecurity discourages people to come out for election, creating an enabling environment for pdp to rig.
Just my 2 cents, I might be wrong afterall.

@ujchief
Even if a man and his wife should quarrel, it is PDP abi?
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by jude33084(m): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2012
shadow111: what is nigeria turning into?!!
That's the same question i asked when i found this adult nigerian website with pictures!!
http:///NmFMNq

Why posting an invalid address for us to check? angry
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by razzberry2(f): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2012
I jx hope my swty is safe
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by jude33084(m): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2012
mutiply: sunday is fast be comin SADday,

This your comment is really disturbing after going through it, must it be Sunday?! sad
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by zimafilionaire: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
What a country under the wrong person and what a wwrong school to send a child owned by a politician.- if the state Gov can't intervene then he should be removed. Save the lives of our brothers , sisters, sons , daugthers and friends. Bad Government
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Decapo: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
heard same too, they even said the VC took to his heels, this is quite unbelievable and the school authority just said everybody are now on there own
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by mutiply: 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2012
@jude,i was just reminising abt d crises and bloodbath dat has occured of recent,dey hav been happenin on sunday.hope u must hav heard anoda one in kaduna today again
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by AustineE1: 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2012
Imagine Adams Oshimole with all his braggadocio he still cant protect a prestigious universiy under his nose...i knew he got it wrong when he started flirting with Tinubu & co!for God seek,this is nt Moshood Basharun Abiola university Lagos where anything goes,pls we need some sanity at igbinedion University Benin!
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Sweetlemon(f): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2012
I can't remember the last Sunday that was tragedy-free! God what is happening and when did things become so bad?
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by mrkels(m): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
Sweetlemon: I can't remember the last Sunday that was tragedy-free! God what is happening and when did things become so bad?
Wtf r you saying? Last sunday was tragedy free
undecided

1 Like

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Sweetlemon(f): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2012
Decapo: heard same too, they even said the VC took to his heels, this is quite unbelievable and the school authority just said everybody are now on there own
That is terrible! Why? I feel so sorry for them cos most of them are govt children. These militants or Whoever the attackers are, would take their frustrations on the govt out on them. As at now, I hear 2 people have died already. (I'm an ex student) How sad!

1 Like

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by osifred(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
obakovich:
The so called militants are students sent to study by the amnesty progg,last week an ex militant was macheted by a cultist. What ur witnessn is a cleansing of the school by the militants. They are going after secret cult members not ordinary students.

How do you know this. Are you their spokeperson? ¶ think you should be arrested and detained by the authorities so you can give us more information about the malitant that was injured, who led the cultist operation to the school. And if you can't provide answers to the questions you should be jailed for pendling wrong information.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by VUVUZELA10: 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2012
Oshiomhole, why this politics of bitterness? Why attack these innocent students? Why this wanton cruelty? When Chief Igbinedion was with you, no attack on his properties and business premises. Because he went back to PDP, you authorised this unholy attack. It is most unjust and unfair to your sponsor.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by benez6(m): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2012
This sort of violence dowsnt belong in educational institutions ..

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by dapachez: 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2012
shut up there if you dont have anything reasonable to say. Thee are about a hundred ex millitants in benson idahosa university BIU is Feb Idahosa an illiterate or what
kcpumpin: As 4 me i blame dat greedy illiterate called Esama of Benin; Igbinedion.. All he cares 4 is money.. Isn't he aware of d obscene nature of his school, d affluencial breed that pay ova 500k each session to get education wc was free few decades ago..
After all, d amnesty program went to other private schools and a gud number of them rejected d offer including Oyedepo's owned Covenant Uni, after forseeing wat it wuld be like to mix bad wine wit gud wine together..
Esama wuld bear d full cost of this when it rilly excalates. I c dis as jst d begining b.cos most of doz Cultists dat d militants claim to be fighting are F.G sons nd daughters, Top military men's children nd wat hav U.. Their parents hav been knwn to fgt bak anytm mishaps lyk dis occur nd they will, im so sure of dat.. That sch wil be closed soonest..
Esama is nt d only illiterate running a biz, he shuld learn when to choose btw greed nd wisdom.. Mtchwww..

1 Like

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by dapachez: 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2012
VUVUZELA10: Oshiomhole, why this politics of bitterness? Why attack these innocent students? Why this wanton cruelty? When Chief Igbinedion was with you, no attack on his properties and business premises. Because he went back to PDP, you authorised this unholy attack. It is most unjust and unfair to your sponsor.
God forgive you for this misguided uterrance amen

1 Like

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by oluwacjay: 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2012
All of u tinkin its govt propganda goin down der are seriously sick. Let me tell u d story. Cult boys robbed d militans in deir camp not far 4rm d schl. D militants are retaliatin wit killin of innocent students, not d frat boys o. So sad d new wave of terrorism in nig, and d govt is incapable of any kind of response.

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by mindurword(m): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2012
where are all the Curtis who claims they are super man so the can raise to the occasion to defend them self and the innocent student
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
Austine.E:
Imagine Adams Oshimole with all his braggadocio he still cant protect a prestigious universiy under his nose...i knew he got it wrong when he started flirting with Tinubu & co!for God seek,this is nt Moshood Basharun Abiola university Lagos where anything goes,pls we need some sanity at igbinedion University Benin!
and who gave u a keyboard to interphase ur coconut head with the outside world??
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by mutiply: 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
@merkels,below is ur link,and plane crash and anoda bomb occured on the 3rd,pls correct me if am wrong
nairaland.com/960346/bomb-explosion-reported-lords-chosen
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Ruq: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2012
Another Okija:

Im sure they wished they had cult boys now... sad

So what if they had?
Be rational for God's sake,so you are encouraging frats in schools because of emergencies. Is it their job?
Sorry but this thinkin is daft.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by EPOMA(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2012
GudluckIBB: Its all PDP strategy!I don't know why Edo state Election has become an attraction.Adams messed up initially sha,that's why den dey fall him hand
I agree with that , when PDP chairman is say the must win the state , has he try to find out what the people want , PDP and Goodluck are the problem in this country, this one is not BOKO HARAM, so what
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by jessMena(f): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ex Millitants γ̲̣̣̥ attack students when boko haram is dere?pls direct ur attack properly
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Diamondwriter(m): 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2012
Which is misguided?
dapachez: God forgive you for this misguided uterrance amen
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Otses(f): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2012
May God deliver us in this country of ours!
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2012
osifred:

How do you know this. Are you their spokeperson? ¶ think you should be arrested and detained by the authorities so you can give us more information about the malitant that was injured, who led the cultist operation to the school. And if you can't provide answers to the questions you should be jailed for pendling wrong information.
ur papa,oloshi!!!!!!
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Cmingout(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2012
undecided angry ma prayer iz dat they never get 2 rape any gurl...GOD help this country.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by renewnaija(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2012
Every Sunday, sad news from Nigeria. This is a trend for the past months.

Only when I check Nigerian news do I hear of such calamity & deaths.

Are we now a Middle East nation?

Father in heaven, pls save your children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Damilola Babola Wins Mr University Africa Competition 2016 / Ceiling Fan Falls During A Lecture At UNILAG Yesterday / Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.