Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Lamentations Of A Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lamentations Of A Nairalander (1397 Views)

MUST READ! Lamentations Of Lagos Prostitutes, Read How Much They Now Charge / Lamentations Of Ladies Over Portharcourt Men/guys / Lamentations Of A Battered Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lamentations Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2012
is it that people are becoming more gullible these days or they're becoming mentally lazy! where is the fun in the romance section all we see everyday is problem this, problem that, My boyfriend do this, my Girlfriend did that, complain complain, nag, nag and I'm like WTF! why the problem it's because you're the problem cuz you lack common sense to decipher what is good and what is not good. The point is, You don't know yourself and that's why you keep swimming in problems. To all of you problematic people, you better define yourself to refine yourself in order to avoid a decline in your life.. Are you so obsessed with NL that you have to create a problem for yourself to post a topic on NL Really, I'm getting so pissed with the amount of I need help topics i'm seeing on NL. Let this serve as a deterrent to all of you problematic people!!! start helping yourself too and stop posting SOS topics every minute. Problems, problems, problems asceive others don't face and solve their problems too. The next time i see any topic on anybody's problem i will make life miserable for that poster!!! I sweeearrr! Are you a baby or a toddler? or a teenager are you so immature that you can't face issues of life? Yea, i get the fact that some issues are so complicated that you have to seek other peoples opinion but if your issue is a biscuit and tea and blackberry/facebook/ money issue and you post it here. Walai, the rain of insults is gona rain on you that day angry angry Haba wetin!!! If you need money badly, why can't you go and work My bf refuses to buy me a blackberry, he refuses to take me out, he refuses to call me, he did this he did that why can't you solve the problem! Oh yes i know you are the problem. And some non-sensical guys begin to post, how do i know she loves me, how do i not know she's seeing someone else outside and I'm like WTF, don't you have eyes of course you lack initiatives. When will you start to be a man of yourself, a man of Authority, a man of vision when will you be a woman of virtue? not an e-slot? when will you stop being a financial dependent woman I'm gona fry alot of people sha just take your time
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2012
Guy, who frustrate u?
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2012
Neither is there anything romantic about your lamentations. If you have better threads, post them. .. Cheers!
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2012
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by Dyt(f): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2012
undecided
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by Mynd44: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2012
They brought it back yaaaaaaaay
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
WTF
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by Tyche(m): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2012
If you are angry, just go to kaduna.
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by cindyrella(f): 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2012
Now how is this romantic??
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2012
Tyche: If you are angry, just go to kaduna.

Lol what's going on over there? btw the entire Nigeria is a vex grin
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by Fourcade(m): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by 190: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
Thread reopened!!
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by LesbianBoy(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2012
UP NEPA!!!!!
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by Joeblis(m): 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
@op na ur father get nairaland?or are u related to seun?just curiouz
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by Mynd44: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
Honestly these people are annoying especially the ones who come to advertise their silly blogs
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by Goldieluks: 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2012
Lool@ biscuit and tea issue. grin
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 18, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by slimbruced(m): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by Flashaldrin(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mynd_44: They brought it back yaaaaaaaay
wetin been happen?? undecided
shey sexkillz been move am ni seun come move am come back?? cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by Mynd44: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
It was banished to the General section before
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 19, 2012
Yea. Thanks to d ever seeing & listening supermods. Mr. Seun and Miss/Mrs(i don't know which is appropriate) Mukinatu, atleast people should learn how to help themselves and stop asking kindergatten annoying questions. @Mynd_44 i see u jare grin. @goldieluks, grin grin. I kinda of feel people should seek for reasonable help & Advice cheesy the term RO-MAN-CE is very broad especially when you have MAN playing an Integral part cheesy They are problems though but i think bringing up childish issues to discuss is somehow like calling us a joke or something. There's fun in romance, no doubt grin atleast let's enjoy that. I finished 2GB data in 8days on my laptop. And i really find it difficult to type with my phone that's why have not been able to respond cheesy. Though i had to type this with my phone shaa! Which ever way.

Cheers cheesy
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by Skii(m): 12:25am On Jun 19, 2012
bennyraz: is it that people are becoming more gullible these days or they're becoming mentally lazy! where is the fun in the romance section all we see everyday is problem this, problem that, My boyfriend do this, my Girlfriend did that, complain complain, nag, nag and I'm like WTF! why the problem it's because you're the problem cuz you lack common sense to decipher what is good and what is not good. The point is, You don't know yourself and that's why you keep swimming in problems. To all of you problematic people, you better define yourself to refine yourself in order to avoid a decline in your life.. Are you so obsessed with NL that you have to create a problem for yourself to post a topic on NL Really, I'm getting so pissed with the amount of I need help topics i'm seeing on NL. Let this serve as a deterrent to all of you problematic people!!! start helping yourself too and stop posting SOS topics every minute. Problems, problems, problems asceive others don't face and solve their problems too. The next time i see any topic on anybody's problem i will make life miserable for that poster!!! I sweeearrr! Are you a baby or a toddler? or a teenager are you so immature that you can't face issues of life? Yea, i get the fact that some issues are so complicated that you have to seek other peoples opinion but if your issue is a biscuit and tea and blackberry/facebook/ money issue and you post it here. Walai, the rain of insults is gona rain on you that day angry angry Haba wetin!!! If you need money badly, why can't you go and work My bf refuses to buy me a blackberry, he refuses to take me out, he refuses to call me, he did this he did that why can't you solve the problem! Oh yes i know you are the problem. And some non-sensical guys begin to post, how do i know she loves me, how do i not know she's seeing someone else outside and I'm like WTF, don't you have eyes of course you lack initiatives. When will you start to be a man of yourself, a man of Authority, a man of vision when will you be a woman of virtue? not an e-slot? when will you stop being a financial dependent woman I'm gona fry alot of people sha just take your time

Ahhn aaaahhhnn....Calm down poster, Haba!!!

Seun is not complaining
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by 190: 12:28am On Jun 19, 2012
What in the name of 190 is going on here

UNA DON FORGET SAY I SENIOR ALL OF UNA!! angry angry
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2012
190: What in the name of 190 is going on here

UNA DON FORGET SAY I SENIOR ALL OF UNA!! angry angry
now here is Our senior prefect typing cheesy cheesy Nlanders pls shower encomiums cheesy cheesy
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2012
Skii:

Ahhn aaaahhhnn....Calm down poster, Haba!!!

Seun is not complaining
he can't be everywhere na! My point is pple shud stop asking childish questions they know d answer to grin
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by 195(f): 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
Thread LOCKED!! angry angry
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by cindyrella(f): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2012
190_@:
Thread LOCKED!! angry angry

Dude wake up and stop dreaming!
you are not a mod!
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by 195(f): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2012
^and you are not gud enuf 2 be called a woman shocked shocked
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by pendo89(f): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
heheeh where did all the smileys go? Cant find any!
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by 195(f): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2012
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by dealordea(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
Chai 190 dey fight for senior prefect but I give it you cos u senior most of them in class, oya who is the time keeper and food prefect?
Re: Lamentations Of A Nairalander by 195(f): 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2012
THREAD LOCKED AND KEY SWALLOWED

any one that calls 190's name around these parts anymore would be properly dealt with undecided

(1)

Video: Best Marriage Proposal Ever! (A Must-watch) / Questions For The Guys In The House."Unclad Selfies" / A Question For The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.