Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Hiv Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv Cure (5515 Views)

A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal / Scientists On Brink Of HIV Cure / HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiv Cure by pcmecom(m): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2007
hello everyone
Some months back I posted a comment about the cure for HIV,some people in this forum almost crucified me,while others were inquistive, for all those still doubting that they is no cure for AIDS they should read this

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/abujareports/2007/nov/26/abujareports-26-11-2007-001.htm
Re: Hiv Cure by ufobabe(f): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2007
thank u!

i will tell my friends about it.
Re: Hiv Cure by CrazyMan(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2007
HIV has no cure don't be deceived
Re: Hiv Cure by ufobabe(f): 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2007
crazykid:

HIV has no cure don't be deceived
bros, na lie. there is cure even in nigeria here.

visit ogba in ikeja and see how

Dr. Olise ojeih of Iris medical foundation is doing wonders.

testimonies are plenty there. i heard ooooh.
Re: Hiv Cure by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2007
There is no cure for HIV, anyone that tells you there is one, is lying.

Ufobabe, why don't you and
Plz go and educated yourself more on the issue regarding "HIV & AIDS"
your self with the HIV virus, then use the medication you claimed it cure HIV, and come back later to give us the feed back

Please go and educated yourself more on the issue regarding "HIV & AIDS"

Re: Hiv Cure by wendymanda: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2007
What stupidity. If he really had a cure for HIV he would not be wating on governemnt. How hard is it to find someone with aids, they have very identifiable features.
Re: Hiv Cure by ufobabe(f): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ moodylady,

when i see the truth, i say it.

i can't get myself into it because, he is not my father that i can be a specimen 4.

take it or leave it! it works! there is cure
Re: Hiv Cure by CrazyMan(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2007
bros, na lie. there is cure even in nigeria here.

visit ogba in ikeja and see how

Dr. Olise ojeih of Iris medical foundation is doing wonders.

testimonies are plenty there. i heard ooooh
Iris medical foundation never said they had the cure for HIV/AIDS;They treat other sexually transmitted diseases but not HIV.

So whoever told you that Iris medical foundation cures HIV told you a lie and don’t endanger your self by believing it because if HIV has no cure. It it has a cure you would not be the one to tell me; the whole world would hear it simultaneously.
Re: Hiv Cure by ufobabe(f): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ crazykid

just visit the guy, u will either be convince or confuse
Re: Hiv Cure by CrazyMan(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2007
Which guy?
Re: Hiv Cure by shabangur(m): 2:44am On Nov 27, 2007
This has been stressed that there's no cure so far.Whoever denies this should get themselves infected then they'll understand that HIV is incurable.
Re: Hiv Cure by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2007
shabangur:

This has been stressed that there's no cure so far.Whoever denies this should get themselves infected then they'll understand that HIV is incurable.
Abi oh instead of making all these unnecessary noise

ufobabe:

@ moodylady,

when i see the truth, i say it.[/b]i can't get myself into it because, he is not my father that i can be a specimen 4.

take it or leave it! it works! there is cure
Why are you still arguing?

[b]If there was a cure for "HIV", don't you think a lot of people infected with that virus in South Africa would have used the so called treatments you claimed cure "HIV" as a substitute of raping babies to cure it

Like I said earlier, why don't you have an unprotected sex with a HIV victim, so you can get infected and let see if that medication will cure it for you

I hope your way of thinking will not lead you into the wrong path, because your argument here is irrational!!!!!!!shio
Re: Hiv Cure by saucekid(m): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2007
AIDS has a cure cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

why do i say this,from what i've read,if diagnosed quick and tackled from the immune cells,the virus has no chance of disabling the immune cell
just like cancer,if it is diagnosed early and tackled at the source,it doesnt spread but for lack of knowledge and probably,ignorance,most people fail to see that behind a problem,there's a solution

or isnt EBOLA, H5N 1 bird flu strain deadlier than AIDS?? and havent they found cures for it

lets enlighten ourselves
Re: Hiv Cure by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2007
saucekid:

AIDS has a cure cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[b]why do i say this,from what i've read,[/b]if diagnosed quick and tackled from the immune cells,the virus has no chance of disabling the immune cell
just like cancer,if it is diagnosed early and tackled at the source,it doesnt spread but for lack of knowledge and probably,ignorance,most people fail to see that behind a problem,there's a solution

or isnt EBOLA, H5N 1 bird flu strain deadlier than AIDS?? and havent they found cures for it

lets enlighten ourselves

So do you always believe everything you read shocked shocked

How can you compare HIV and Cancer undecided, omo you lack some knowledge oh.

Even if the virus was dictated early, whateva medication or treatments they prescribes for the person does not cure but slows down the rate at which HIV weakens the immune system

Anyway take some time off your busy schedule and do more research on "HIV"
Re: Hiv Cure by saucekid(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2007
*this is the point where benefit of every doubt comes to play*

if someone porports to be able to cure it,why not see what the person can do
in science,we know of the hypothesis trial and error method, if funds are disbursed to the cause,dont you faintly think it could be cured??
Re: Hiv Cure by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2007
Benefit of the doubt has nothing to with cure for HIV , because there isn't none

At this time, there is no cure for HIV. But there are things you can do.

Since this is the current reality, it is important that those people who are not infected with HIV stay negative and those living with HIV/AIDS stay healthy.

For people infected with HIV, drug development has helped to change the face of the disease. Whereas HIV infection once implied certain death, drug therapy has helped to prolong and improve the quality of life for many individuals.

HIV is a retrovirus, so drugs that target the virus are called antiretroviral (ARV) drugs. There are many different types of ARVs, but they all work by slowing the growth or inhibiting the replication of the virus. Although these drugs do not kill the virus, they effectively reduce the levels of HIV in the blood.
In choosing to begin drug therapy to treat HIV, it is important to discuss your options with a doctor. The doctor will perform blood tests to determine your viral load (how much HIV is in your blood) and your T cell (CD4+) levels (how strong your immune system is). Knowing these test results and the symptoms you have experienced will allow the two of you to decide when to begin treatment and which therapies to use.
Re: Hiv Cure by pcmecom(m): 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2007
WORD IS BORN

the problem with our people is that they always doubt even when they are confronted with facts! over the years a lot of people around the world(including Nigeria) have claimed to have the cure for the dreaded disease,
can they all be lying at the same time? or is there some kind of cover up we cannot see?
Re: Hiv Cure by almondjoy(f): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2007
Yeah, just like Magic Johnson "psyched" himself that he was cured because his T-cells count normalized.  Boy! Was he in for a "shocker" when he decided to stop taking his retroviral drugs.

The virus still lives in your system, and you are still an infectious host, capable of transmitting your bugs--if you do not protect people around you.  Please be reasonble with your dealings with others and do not deceive people into what is not yet proven.

crazykid:

Which guy?

In Ijebu-Ode!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Na im Magic Johnson never reach thia since!
Re: Hiv Cure by sammy6(m): 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2007
Heard a story of a 419 lab in lagos here that they'll tell u ure +ve even if ure not and they'll advice u 2 go & see 1 fake dr.the dr would now swindle u & give u nonsense concusions at a high price and it'll be like u were cured.
Re: Hiv Cure by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2007
pcmecom:

WORD IS BORN

the problem with our people is that they always doubt even when they are confronted with facts! over the years a lot of people around the world(including Nigeria) have claimed to have the cure for the dreaded disease,
can they all be lying at the same time? or is there some kind of cover up we cannot see?

If that was true wouldn't Magic Johnson be cured by now, with all the money he has in this world, the virus still lives inside the body

Cure ko Cure ni

$ammy:

Heard a story of a 419 lab in lagos here that they'll tell u ure +ve even if ure not and they'll advice you to go & see 1 fake dr.the dr would now swindle u & give u nonsense concusions at a high price and it'll be like u were cured.
LOL yahoo yahoo boiz has found a new way to make money off people, chie cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hiv Cure by yimiton(f): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2007
The best thing to do here is to stay away from the VIRUS. Then, you will need to worry only over those who already have it.

For now, it doesn't matter weather there's cure or not! JUST STAY AWAY FROM HIV/AIDS!
Re: Hiv Cure by luckiest: 12:48pm On May 24, 2009
some people don't know that it is not until one hits the head on a rock in order to have headache before one can believe that paracetamol and co can cure the pains.

If you know Paul very well then it will shock you to know how some group of undergrounds are working round the clock to shut him up from visiting the TV station, go to the then Minaj, GTV, and ask why with all the cash NTA will not allow him; visit the web and type HIV conspiracy and you will be surprised at your findings.

The only place i see people with HIV is on TV, yes they have created the fear in us that there is no cure that is because they want to continue to produce the anti-retroviral drugs and make more money and also control the world the way they want.

This is the same Paul that said sometimes ago that he will give 10Million naira to any one that can confirm an HIV patient; this is a man who also said if you eat ordinary meat too much to the extent of overflow because of the presence of some particles in your blood the HIV test kit will confirm that you have HIV and you know what that means.

Even the so-called government people visit him, his product are sold even in London.
Re: Hiv Cure by kathyekiti: 1:24pm On May 28, 2009
This is an easy one. Undetectable viral load doesn't mean cure
Re: Hiv Cure by wagbaje: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2009
NEVER A SICKNESS JESUS CHRIST CANNOT CURE
Watch this. This happened in our own beloved country, Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4eP1RC7Arg
Re: Hiv Cure by iniguy(m): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2009
The Hiv virus has no cure for now. Its only GOD than can cure Aids. All claims of a cure are spurious and unsubstantiated, but there is truth in the conspiracy theory. Western govts and Ngos stand a lot to lose if a cure is found for Aids, exportations of anti retroviral drugs, the donation of funds by which most of the times end up in private individuals pockets etc so i believe a lot of underground work is being done to frustrate efforts at finding a cure.
Re: Hiv Cure by emmyjp: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2009
, sad undecided
Re: Hiv Cure by moskimo: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2009
the bottmline is that hiv is real and that the western science is doing everything in their power to find a cure to save mankind, there are numerous vaccine trials going on as i write this,and there is no hidden agenda. the only thing you will do as an individual is to ascertain your status and to try to take care of your self, i was one of those who was thinking that hiv was a hoax until i became sick and found out that i ve the virus myself, my saving grace is that i live in a country where there is drugs and its free of charge, i am tempted to go deep into the hiv issue to find out things for myself i am positive and very healthy, i know people who has been positive for many years and they are strong . another consolation is that once you are on a an effective haart, and undetectable for at least six months, you cant pass the virus to your patner. Today the hiv virus is very much understood unlike ten years ago when it was a certain death sentance.please people, try as much as possible to avoid the desease. Now it doesnt bother me anymore because the medications is here and i take them as i eat my food everyday and there is little or no side effect because the meds today are better than the ones of 5 yrs ago. Now in the US we take atripla its once a day , with no side effect, i promise you that in less than two yrs, the cure will be here.please my people, HIV is real and GET tested and remember to use condoms if you cant hold your self. [/i][i][b][/b].
Re: Hiv Cure by babymi2(f): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hiv Cure by emmyjp: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2009
i lipsrsealed
Re: Hiv Cure by Sissy3(f): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2009
emmy jp:

God knows i hate to hear that Hiv has no cure.besides my findings confirms to me just as it confirms to paul olisa that[b] hiv does not exist although Aid is real. take ii [/b]or leave it. I do not argue with anyone.

just listen to yourself and your mediocre theory. "HIV doesnt exist but AIDS does" how is such possible
Re: Hiv Cure by wakiri: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2009
Re: Hiv Cure by denny4ril: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2009
HIV cure, i doubt but i know cancer has cure and can even be prevented. later

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Body Suddenly Jerks While Falling Asleep, THIS Is What It Means! / Proven Cure For Clipper Or Razor Rashes/bumps At The Back Of The Head & Beards / Total Cure For STROKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.