Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? (9257 Views)

Poll: What do you really want in a relationship?

sex, companionship: 39% (71 votes)
sex, respect: 6% (11 votes)
respect, companionship: 43% (78 votes)
Respect: 1% (2 votes)
Companionship: 10% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

What Women Really Want / What Women Really Want In A Man / Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by ijebabe: 5:18am On Jun 30, 2012
reemix123:

Are you a hairless Chimp ?
SMH
what a sad come-back undecided
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 30, 2012
phuck....phuck....more phucking....
As my woman continue to speak in tongue,the Ministry grows....
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by IZUKWU(m): 7:41am On Jun 30, 2012
Crown Prince: phuck....phuck....more phucking....
As my woman continue to speak in tongue,the Ministry grows....
the only reason that i have ever gone after a woman is sex,then after that if we are able to become friends and each others companion then it will last ,if not it will did a natural death. So for me it is sex and companionship.
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2012
ijebabe:
SMH
what a sad come-back undecided
Very sad
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by woo9aijachicks(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2012
ok now, I don't mean to sound like a broken record... But I think all the fellas can agree with me on this.

Ladies listen up!, Your mother might have told you that "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach" well that might have worked in the 80's but right now e don expire.

What does we men want in a relationship? well the simple answer will be NOT A Lot (unlike women).

But number one thing (numero uno) any real man want in relationship is A MIND BLOWING SEX, then maybe companionship.

Wanna tied that your guy down?

Learn to be very very good it.

Or am I wrong fellas?
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by Okerepeterc: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2012
[b][/b]love is like a circle of angle 290¤ and its been completd 360¤ by sex.
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by jpphilips(m): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2012
villybest: Friends, i just got keliods on my body,,recommend medication for ..pls.

why don't you cut off the damn thing!! *joking*

kenalog injection and kenacomb cream will help but very painful
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by jpphilips(m): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2012
boomssey: .same here 2 but am so suprised getin dis frm a guy "sex after marriage",wow.a guy lik u is rear.

yea!! they are the rare rap!sts in our society
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
It is interesting NO ONE mentioned anything of substance. I am not surprised those clamored sex arent getting laid.
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
It is interesting NO ONE mentioned anything of substance. I am not surprised those clamored sex arent getting laid.

Madam,tell me,if not for s*x,wot possibly will MR.Chima be looking for in his fellow creation?.
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by Dondav(m): 6:18am On Aug 08, 2012
I want commitment from her, trust, sex, space and understanding. wink wink wink
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 08, 2012
SEX OF COURSE........AND SEX.............. AND SEX.......................... grin BUT A LOT OF RESPECT MUST COME FIRST..........THEN COMPANIONSHIP...........THEN SEX............ wink
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by Borlahr(m): 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2012
A true friend, sister, mother some to share both intimacy and open up all endavours to, who is upright in thinking and reasoning, who will have positive impact in me vice versa, fun-sharing, a visionary with mission Lady
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by toyesecole: 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2012
in a relationship just wanna b happy wit my man,respect him and I want him to do same , wil also love to b a part of him.if possible no sex but if I can get al I want in my man in him, I don't feel there wil b any reason to strave him of sex. Is just dat guys can pretend, may God help we ladies
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by lockheed55(m): 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2012
Mynd_44: How about the feeling that you are the closest person to a person whom you are extremely happy at being his/her friend and you are using this as a test run for when you say "I do"

im lost
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by lockheed55(m): 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2012
boomssey: .same here 2 but am so suprised getin dis frm a guy "sex after marriage",wow.a guy lik u is rear.

do U need sex when uve had all the sex already
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by Dondav(m): 7:50am On Aug 14, 2012
lockheed55:

do U need sex when uve had all the sex already
Yes grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get In Here And Find Out Your SEXUAL Birth Name (picture) / Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? / Dear Husband-snatcher!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.