Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? (9256 Views)

Poll: What do you really want in a relationship?

sex, companionship: 39% (71 votes)
sex, respect: 6% (11 votes)
respect, companionship: 43% (78 votes)
Respect: 1% (2 votes)
Companionship: 10% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

What Women Really Want / What Women Really Want In A Man / Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by bisi16(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
Companionship... Every other thing comes after.
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by Orikinla(m): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2012
[size=28pt]HAPPINESS![/size]

Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by Hobbynarh: 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
The first and the most important to me is FAITHFULNESS,followed by LOVE,Then companionship and the likes

1 Like

Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by PRESERVER(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
Dondav: 1 sex
2 respect
3 companion
And your Reasons?

Fellow nairalanders,without wasting much of your time,they are listed below:

1.Don' Forget The Blissful Beginnings
2.Respect
3.Communicate
4.Treat your spouse the way you want to be treated
5.Recognize each other's positive traits.
6.Work as a team
7.Show appreciation
8.Spend time with each other
9.Don't sweat the small stuff
10.Small gestures go a long way and for jara on top wey I wan give you,always give each other KISSES if you are in the mood for that THING[If you people are legally and Godly joined together] but KISSES only if you are not yet married as you need to let go that THING.....
[wink] as KISSES is still my own favourite compared to that THING...

What is your own Favourite?
KISSES or that THING?

Courtesy:Presegs Adesida of http://2go.wall.fm & feel free to join me and others there as it is a Social Network.

Goodluck........
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by honourlaja(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
lickylicky: Respect
Companionship
Commitment
Sex(after marriage)
Understanding
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by tiebe: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
claremont: Guilt-free sex! grin

interesting! what makes s.ex guilty or guilt free?

companionship is what i really what in a relationship. you dont have to be in a relationship to get the other things.
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by honourlaja(m): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2012
Orikinla: [size=28pt]HAPPINESS![/size]
if happiness is all you need in a r'ship, then u are looking for love in the wrong place. Find ur own happiness first before you enter a r'ship.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by honourlaja(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sex, beauty, riches, shape, size, height, fame, are not what makes relationship work on the long run,but godliness, understanding and love for each other does.
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by reemix123(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
Three things men want
1. Sex
2. Beer
3. Control of TV Remote

Three things woman want
1. Money
2. More Money
3. Even More Money

This creates the perfect relationship

Three things the men will get from a woman
1. Bills
2. Wahala
3. Atitude

Three things women will get from man
1. Bills paid
2. Romantic Dinners
3. love and affection

1 Like

Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by tope33(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
Wow, i can see that 90% of men here want sex in a relationship. Men are complex, we are awesome creatures. cool
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by chiomasms(f): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2012
all of the above
but whn its not coming
what do u do
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by ijebabe: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2012
reemix123: Three things men want
1. Sex
2. Beer
3. Control of TV Remote

Three things woman want
1. Money
2. More Money
3. Even More Money

This creates the perfect relationship

Three things the men will get from a woman
1. Bills
2. Wahala
3. Atitude

Three things women will get from man
1. Bills paid
2. Romantic Dinners
3. love and affection
I hope this is a joke.

Hairless chimp in the making
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2012
tope33: Wow, i can see that 90% of men here want sex in a relationship. Men are complex, we are awesome creatures. cool
SMH
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2012
bisi16:
How can u love wat u haven't tasted?..
coz i know sex wil be fun.. And i am even trying to have one this month! Lol..
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by ijebabe: 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2012
^ I can see u ran out of vaseline tongue
Good christian no dey easy, road too dey narrow undecided
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by mmizco: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
Think respect shld come first,Sex n whatever are by the way
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
mmizco: Think respect shld come first,Sex n whatever are by the way
So respect comes before Happiness. SMH
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by http(m): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
bisi16:

I thought i was the only one that sees that, muhehehehe! confession of a Virgin Prostitute i guess.

Drock4christ:
coz i know sex wil be fun.. And i am even trying to have one this month! Lol..

I see, u really ran out of vaseline, just hold old bro, u will get there.... Don't give in to temptation, remember Pre-marital sex is a sin even though am guilty of it...
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by reemix123(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
ijebabe:
I hope this is a joke.

Hairless chimp in the making

Are you a hairless Chimp ?
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by stolenstone: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ice cream, cake, kpof-kpof, sweet, buns, 7-up
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by Robisi(m): 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2012
Caring
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by IFBaby: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2012
Love, care, tender and respect, and l will do same
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by Dondav(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2012
Nice!!!
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by onasnatural(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2012
U said u av neva had sex b4,wat maks u lov it if u av neva had it b4?
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by boomssey(f): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
vokious: I want compansionship, honesty, respect, intimacy, L♥√ع, etc. Then sex wil come after marriage
.same here 2 but am so suprised getin dis frm a guy "sex after marriage",wow.a guy lik u is rear.
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by boomssey(f): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2012
stolen stone: Ice cream, cake, kpof-kpof, sweet, buns, 7-up
lol!u cnt be serious!
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by bombwar(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Only,AS in GOOD sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by movicy(m): 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
SSaemoenl: All of the above

dnt u knw ladies hate sex?:-D
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by lickylicky(f): 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2012
bisi16:

Its possible, I feel d huge but I dnt feel like doing it 4 now. I knw in my mind dat I like it.
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by osifred(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
Please wht do you mean by respect? Tell me do pple go into relationship for respect, as in ¶ want sumbody to respect me so one of the way of givin it is going into a relationship? ¶ don't understand
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 12:06am On Jun 30, 2012
I want life. Simple
Re: What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? by teebadmus(m): 12:14am On Jun 30, 2012
Drock4christ: I want sex first, although i never had it before coz i m always scared but i am gonna av it 1day coz i luv it! The truth is dat every 1 like sex dats it!
don't lose ur dignity as a result of unwanted relationship. Stay focus till ur marriage. K? Above all, let's all love our partners first then oda things follow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? / Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! / Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.