Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu (28278 Views)

Boko Haram Kill Seven In Suicide Attack, Raid / Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven / Militants Kill Seven In Raids On Northern Towns- BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by ebamma(m): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2012
papa go send bikin school,instead of to study him book,him go go join cult say na for him protection,now no be dis protection kill am so.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by fstranger6: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2012
just seven?
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by jmaine: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
Enugu is a notorious den for cult activities . . .A good number of cult hits in UNICAL in them days were carried out by the everly battle ready and fierce boys schooling at Enugu . . . .Cultism no dey pay oo! sad
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by henrico247(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
Eastern boko haram grin
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Nancy42(m): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2012
Odunnu: The Ogui Rd dude's own is sickening. Right in the presence of his mother. I know that dude never suspected he was a cultist and he's already been out of sch for about two years now.
SMH. I just feel for the poor mother and the elder brother who was my friend.

the artisan guy was ma classmate we all just graduated last year it really a pity. Rip nnaemeka ugwu
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Nancy42(m): 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
[quote author=fstranger6]just seven?[/quote

its more dan seven. We shuld be talking of in d region of 17 and above
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by redsun(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
Instead of these ignorant murderfuckers that calls themselves students channelling theie bravados and energy against the corrupt system and corrupt leaders,they are killing each other over bottles odeku(guiness) and fishy pussi-e.

Students that are just as visionless as the elders.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Csami(m): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
I've got three words 4 them.....ROT IN HELL.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Martini101(m): 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2012
Nancy42:

the artisan guy was ma classmate we all just graduated last year it really a pity. Rip nnaemeka ugwu
. ESUTITE. Which dept and is it 05 or 06 set? I was an ESUTITE too. EEE 06set
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Donfill(m): 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2012
those who live by sword and gun died by it.did you know how many lives those guys wasted when they were in school.when you parents will suffer to make sure you are a graduate,you decide that fraternity is the best instead of studying. may there soul rest in peace
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Adufaye(m): 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2012
Cult is a normal tin....dey is no country witout cult,bt naija guys r takin it 2 far,na girls dey cus dere fight....cult guys dey disturb me badly 4 my area...2 join dem...b i wil join if de give me a big house n 3cars,salary of 500,000k evry month...witout me fightin! Lolz
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Kobojunkie: 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
Umar Sanda: Here in Ikorodu, we wokeup 2 c like 5 naked corpse at diffrent T-junctions, d corpse are alledge 2 b dat of Cultists distrupting d town's Ongoing festival dat prevent females frm coming out througout d day. D cultists were killd by Local Vigilante group, bt there is wide allegation of side taking, since al d corpse ar dat of Aiye group alone.

That one na lie. As someone who lived well over 21 years in Ikorodu, I can tell you that you are probably looking for criminal gangs and not cultists in the Ikorodu case. In all the 20 years I have been in that town for Oro, no one killing has been directly linked to the festival. Matter of fact, much of what drives the fear is myth and not much else.

People should, rather than dismissing this as some CULT AFFAIR, should demand that the authorities pursue and PUNISH those responsible for this stupidity.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by realpeople: 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2012
Ur mates are busy making millions on internet and u are busy shooting guns. I-D-I-O-T-S

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
umunnatim: when are we going to read something good about our Great ESUTH??how many lives gone in that sch,Ukwu Mango,Njamanze,Artisan,Railway quarters,Enugu is fun to school there,just be cult free.
U forgot to mention City gals,Ac etc.Tank God dat some one made it outta dat war college alive.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
Nancy42:

too bad bro! But was he a strong man?
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by EPOMA(m): 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
lacasa: When the Head is Bad the Body can't function properly.

A weak Leadership = Bomb blasts, indiscriminat public shootings, armed robberies, militancy, highest levels of corruption, impunity, poverty growing, ethnic violence, religious violence, & now cultism is back in full force.

This is wwhat Nigeria has sadly turnedd τ̅o ssince Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's led government came in .

​ so​, are we τ̅o blame Northerners for all of this as well

​ so​, are we τ̅o blame Buhari for alll of this as well

​ so​, are we τ̅o blame ACN for all this as well

Nigerians should better wake up for their owwn good

I thought people are calling for division, Our problem will still persist if the root of Nigerian problem is not solved. Just bad leadership
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by donigspain(m): 12:01am On Jun 19, 2012
Of the greatest ESHOOT... I hail all the ancestors in da house. I thank God I made it outta dat school alive. Errhm, it's a 'normal' thing especially during preNYSC seasons like this when 'ex point men' make it to 042 in order to tidy up some school clearance stuffs... I just hope the jungle will be free from scavengers soonest.
»»signsout««
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by deyrock(m): 12:07am On Jun 19, 2012
they are nt beta dan monkies, there mates are serious planning there future, they are there doing cultism.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by lacasa: 12:27am On Jun 19, 2012
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by lacasa: 12:27am On Jun 19, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

I am sure that someone must have have shown GEJ the nonsense you wrote up there and im sure he must have laughed his a[i]r[/i]se off! Why? He doesnt give a flying f[i]uc[/i]k about you!

Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥a, i agree he doesn't care, isn't it obvious he doesn't care about the ovver 160 million Nigerians as well

But wat i wanna know is, do Ʊ think he cares abt Ɣou or your suffering family anϑ relatives as well

Or are Ɣou one of those †ђªt voted GEJ & NOT PDP
(I only feel pity for Ɣou)

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by patholaw: 1:42am On Jun 19, 2012
U shld hav been 2 makurdi last month and see 4 urself....cultist killing themselves in broad day light.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Tinyemeka(m): 2:11am On Jun 19, 2012
I was just in the next building when the guy was gunned down at C to C plaza, Ogui road. I still hadn't recovered from that shock of seeing someone being assassinated when I went to Artisan the following day to buy chicken. Just seconds after leaving that spot, I heard the same gunshots AGAIN. Everyone scampering for cover. This time, they just blew the dude's head wide-open. His scalp was dangling in his face. I went home and almost threw up.

What shall it profit a man to lose his life painfully and prematurely and also lose his soul at the same time? It's a triple loss.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by crackhouse(m): 2:56am On Jun 19, 2012
umunnatim: when are we going to read something good about our Great ESUTH??how many lives gone in that sch,Ukwu Mango,Njamanze,Artisan,Railway quarters,Enugu is fun to school there,just be cult free.
mothers are the cause of all these problems. When a mother didn't train her children well but instead gave him/her a free hand at young age of say 14yrs-20yrs, definitely this is what u get. So when ur children fall b/w this age bracket, monitor them very well because that's when their freedom is paramount to them{freedom to do their own will} and if u allow them to have, then u are gonna regret it. I said mothers because they always like to pamper their children and as a result, they tend to ignore or overlook whatever they do.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by crackhouse(m): 3:10am On Jun 19, 2012
Nancy42:

was he a cultist? If yes, then no RIP cos he got what he bargained for. Shikena.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by crackhouse(m): 3:16am On Jun 19, 2012
donigspain: Of the greatest ESHOOT... I hail all the ancestors in da house. I thank God I made it outta dat school alive. Errhm, it's a 'normal' thing especially during preNYSC seasons like this when 'ex point men' make it to 042 in order to tidy up some school clearance stuffs... I just hope the jungle will be free from scavengers soonest.
»»signsout««
i can see u are one of them.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by homerac7: 5:55am On Jun 19, 2012
The spate of killings is sickening. We have lost our humanity as a people.

I won't distance this from the weak leadership at the center. Ask me why? Remember O.A.U Ife killings of 2001? Obasanjo removed d VC, Prof Wale Omole immediately and police waded in strongly. None of d perpetrators expected d forceful response from FG. It sent a strong msg to all other schools and VC's who started cleaning up their systems. Everybody sat up and mellowed down. Since then we enjoyed d respite we had until things started falling apart again.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Martini101(m): 6:16am On Jun 19, 2012
crackhouse: mothers are the cause of all these problems. When a mother didn't train her children well but instead gave him/her a free hand at young age of say 14yrs-20yrs, definitely this is what u get. So when ur children fall b/w this age bracket, monitor them very well because that's when their freedom is paramount to them{freedom to do their own will} and if u allow them to have, then u are gonna regret it. I said mothers because they always like to pamper their children and as a result, they tend to ignore or overlook whatever they do.
. Guy. Take it easy jor, though i quite agree wit U alittle. Everybody has a freewill to do whateva he or she likes.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by jude33084(m): 6:33am On Jun 19, 2012
Martini101: Enugu dey hot now oh! D son of a popular Pharmacy owner{GABBEY} was also shot dead infront of his shop at Achara layout on saturday! The assilant made sure dat he died on the spot by Blowing his skull open wit their gun! The same okada desperadoes style.

If he was inocent may his soul rest in peace BUT if he was a cultist?! Well....
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by ijigbamigb(m): 6:41am On Jun 19, 2012
crackhouse: i can see u are one of them.
u sef observe d bloody fratboi...the blood of the dead on on u all, whether u r in or outta the institution.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by UmarSanda: 6:50am On Jun 19, 2012
[quote author=Kobojunkie]

That one na lie. As someone who lived well over 21 years in Ikorodu, I can tell you that you are probably looking for criminal gangs and not cultists in the Ikorodu case. In all the 20 years I have been in that town for Oro, no one killing has been directly linked to the festival. Matter of fact, much of what drives the fear is myth and not much else.

People should, rather than dismissing this as some CULT AFFAIR, should demand that the authorities pursue and PUNISH those responsible for this stupidity.

O boy,dats d truth of d mata, n mind u i didnt link dere death 2 d Festival, if u lived wel dere u wil kw dere hav been powa tursle btw dis 2 groups, n dey only use d oro festival day 2 settle scores. U live dere 21 yrs, i was born dere, n dats ova 30yrs.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Afam4eva(m): 7:10am On Jun 19, 2012
homerac7: The spate of killings is sickening. We have lost our humanity as a people.

I won't distance this from the weak leadership at the center. Ask me why? Remember O.A.U Ife killings of 2001? Obasanjo removed d VC, Prof Wale Omole immediately and police waded in strongly. None of d perpetrators expected d forceful response from FG. It sent a strong msg to all other schools and VC's who started cleaning up their systems. Everybody sat up and mellowed down. Since then we enjoyed d respite we had until things started falling apart again.
That OAU cult incident was probably the most deadly. Come see mass burial as parents thet cry for their pikin wey dey.

I just hope we're not going back to the era of cultism.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by ORAFA(m): 7:10am On Jun 19, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

I am sure that someone must have have shown GEJ the nonsense you wrote up there and im sure he must have laughed his a[i]r[/i]se off! Why? He doesnt give a flying f[i]uc[/i]k about you!
I think u're a fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#BayelsaDecides; Jonathan Arrives Poling Unit For Accreditation (Photo) / Dickson: I Can No Longer Borrow To Pay Salaries / Former Zamfara Deputy Governor Shot In Kaduna Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.