Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu (28276 Views)

Boko Haram Kill Seven In Suicide Attack, Raid / Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven / Militants Kill Seven In Raids On Northern Towns- BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by donigspain(m): 7:05am On Jun 21, 2012
ijigbamigb:
I sure say u be 7 like dt o? Abi? SMH4u
When you're done playing with sand outside, then I'll bath you with HYPO bleach...
If I don't take care of you, who will?

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by jmaine: 7:34am On Jun 21, 2012
shymmex:

Why are you so proud of being a cultist?? Only cowards join cults.. I know the number of cultists from Nigeria I have slapped, and smacked in the UK..

Real gangstars move in silence, not in groups!!

I just love your noise making antics . . . .Show Naija now . . . .Na only area boys go use you catch trips . . .and na razor blade dem go take design your body for you . . . . .

Real gangsters don't shout . .they only shut fvckers up . . .so bros, no dey make noise . . . .

For the records . .am not a cultist and never will be . .but i tight die cool
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Odunnu: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2012
So I saw Kizito's obituary poster today. '. . .may his gentle soul rest in peace' and i'm like, really? And he's only 26!
What a waste!
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by slam7000(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2012
harakiri:

I heard different stories of Eke Nwofia's death. Some say he was gunned down at A/C while others said it was around that Obiagu side (i have forgoten the name of that bus stop where the Rothmans stand is...heading to City Girls). Nwordor na another can of beans entirely grin grin cool

Any news about this dude called Toface...was living at new haven as at 2000,was implicated in bureau de change violent robbery...might be clue to ur comment...so i heard.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by slam7000(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2012
shymmex:

Why are you so proud of being a cultist?? Only cowards join cults.. I know the number of cultists from Nigeria I have slapped, and smacked in the UK..

dude shut the phuck up about ur so called gangster stuff...shut it men....i dont support cultism but u seem to make lots of noise abt stuff u know nothing about...this isnt pecknarm...
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Nancy42(m): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2012
dabrake: an image from the scene

dis pic is dat of ma class boi his name is nnaemeka ugwu aka torture may ur soul rest in peace dude kast saw him on monday @ skul anyhw na so life be

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Nancy42(m): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2012
dabrake: an image from the scene

dis pic is dat of ma class boi his name is nnaemeka ugwu aka torture may ur soul rest in peace dude last saw him on monday @ skul anyhw na so life be
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Nancy42(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2012
shymmex:

well na mouth u get enta naija even jvc boiz go rugged u. Dose boiz wey u d smack no be cultist na ova jew men dey wori dem so no d form gangster 4 us cum naija make we show u wetin dey
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by shady26(m): 11:02am On Jun 21, 2012
AGENT 22Shutup ur mouth!u know how abugu,lecturer,rambo and co went down? plus uchman the guy whose loaded gun went off nd blasted his manhood yle he was lookin for chaps to kill ?U WANNA GO LIKE THAT?keep thanking God u got out wit ur life nd quite spewing rubbish APACHE!
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Oshiite: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2012
The boy killed in his phone shop at ogui rd couldnt hav bn a cultist,popularly called esau because he is so hairy n handsome,his mother is inconsolable,his killers wil neva escape the wrath of the almity,apple of his mother,doing great in biz and so respectful,olisa dear,we ll miss u a whole lot,rip
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Esinwaju: 11:32am On Jun 21, 2012
jp philips:

yes!! because it is not as brutal as Enugu
Just because it makes the news does not mean it is more brutal. I have seen far worse in some schools in the SW.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2012
The idio/t that uploaded that gory picture of someone dead with his brains blown out should be banned for life. He's an emotionless arsehole!!! You don't consider the feelings of the boys family and friends that may be on this website and may see what you posted ?

This is the downside to every immature idio/t having a ready camera on their phone. Even if the boy was a cultist, you have to consider his family and human decency, knowing that certain situations just shouldn't be photographed anyhow and spread all over the internet.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2012
And there should be a warning with just a link to any gory pic/video for those that don't want to see it on here. Some of us still have a measure of decency/civility in us.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by ijigbamigb(m): 11:45am On Jun 21, 2012
Haaaa.. See person brain 4 floor.
Well not sorry for him cus he's aka 'Torture' which tells how heartless he also would have been.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2012
Oshiite: The boy killed in his phone shop at ogui rd couldnt hav bn a cultist,popularly called esau because he is so hairy n handsome,his mother is inconsolable,his killers wil neva escape the wrath of the almity,apple of his mother,doing great in biz and so respectful,olisa dear,we ll miss u a whole lot,rip

Not all people dat are gunned down in Enugu by cultist are cultist themselves. I remember a man dat had his dick roasted in front of his wife & kids in his home in '03 @ GRA, Enugu cos d man was chopping a girl belonging to 1 cult boy. So it cld be dat d guy is "UNKNOWINGLY" chopping a girl belonging to a confra boy....there are so many reasons that cld make boys to gun him down...not necessarily him being a member. it cld be that he's an XYZ, and his sins of the past have caught up with him (just like a lawyer dat was killed in '04 in Enugu despite the fact that he graduated in '91....dat is 13yrs after graduation oh).
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Odunnu: 11:49am On Jun 21, 2012
Oshiite: The boy killed in his phone shop at ogui rd couldnt hav bn a cultist,popularly called esau because he is so hairy n handsome,his mother is inconsolable,his killers wil neva escape the wrath of the almity,apple of his mother,doing great in biz and so respectful,olisa dear,we ll miss u a whole lot,rip
They say he boasts about being one when alive. That he became one for protection, sha. I never knew him that much, I could tell better of his elder brother, 'Nonso.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2012
ijigbamigb: Haaaa.. See person brain 4 floor.
Well not sorry for him cus he's aka 'Torture' which tells how heartless he also would have been.

Guy forget...ppl answer all sorts of names....ppl didnt know my name in my class cos dey knew me as something else....but it didn't translate to me being rugged....My next door neighbor's nickname was also torture...Onitsha boy....but d only thing he did was smoke Mary J and converted his house to abattoir for dem chics grin
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by slam7000(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2012
jp philips:

phucking AYAYA, lol

he is a chimaroke nnamani boy...got local govt chairmanship position under him...saw him once at new haven criticising the cowardly shooting manner of one his mates...wonder how he is still alive.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Ikology(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2012
jp philips:

phucking AYAYA, lol
On point, currently a State Liason Officer, married with kids, contested for LG chairman, was with him on Easther night from 12pm in new Haven They own the night parades in Coal City.*phukin Ayaya Mgbomgbo*
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by gykes(m): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2012
Thankgod for Rivers State
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by SailorXY: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2012
gykes: Thankgod for Rivers State
are you kidding me? cheesy
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Tyche(m): 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2012
SailorXY:
Thought I was the only one wondering.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by gykes(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2012
SailorXY:

Seriously, PH is the safest place to be at the momment considering the low level of cult activities now/cult related killings.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 22, 2012
Ikpeba, Bombo, Iga, O dogg, Alagbon, Col Taiwo back in da day when Enugu was Sicily. looks like those days are back.

what was the benefit then?
what is the benefit now?

Confra is made for enjoyment and not sufferhead
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by jpphilips(m): 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
The idio/t that uploaded that gory picture of someone dead with his brains blown out should be banned for life. He's an emotionless arsehole!!! You don't consider the feelings of the boys family and friends that may be on this website and may see what you posted ?

This is the downside to every immature idio/t having a ready camera on their phone. Even if the boy was a cultist, you have to consider his family and human decency, knowing that certain situations just shouldn't be photographed anyhow and spread all over the internet.

Go one side abeg, Nairaland pg is 18+
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by phantom(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2012
kai....good 'ol 042......UNEC na toy where eshoot and IMT dey na....lol. kush men for UNEC no get time.all man dey read book....lol. na law faculty pack all the system men.....but UNEC been sweet o!......been dey pursue the chick of baggers ex point 1(who ended up being my wife)...remain small dem for flog me....lol.
But seriously,i lost a cousin in UNEC who i helped show around when he first got into school.in as short as 2 years he had risen to become aye's chief butcher.
he went by the name 'castro'and i didnt know.all i heard was about one 'castro' that was notorious at IJ/GH....guy wey dey tell guys to climb up IJ on their knees....well,dude was finally shot in the head one unfortunate night.he's men were not around him that day neither was he strapped.
it was terrible....till today in mama no believe say im be kush man.why?because im dey lead bible study every morning,dey wash car + just dey generally dey help out for house.....
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2012
achi4u: na division of labour
hahaha. Not funny...
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2012
achi4u: na division of labour
hahaha, I tire o. Not funny...
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2012
Fucking Ayaya
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
Ikpeba onye egwu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y / PDP Governors Arrive Port Harcourt, Receive Warm Welcome By Gov. Wike (photos) / Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.