Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu (28279 Views)

Boko Haram Kill Seven In Suicide Attack, Raid / Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven / Militants Kill Seven In Raids On Northern Towns- BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by harakiri(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
wise_many2k:

Yeah...fair fine boy

Bucket man ba?
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
harakiri:

Bucket man ba?

BUCKET MEN NO SABI WETIN BE GUN NAH, DEIR OWN NA TO DEY BUY MEN FOR D MAIN MEN, SISSY NIGGAS
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2012
harakiri:

Bucket man ba?

yes, you sabi am
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by bumzy231(m): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2012
Just got a report of anoda killing one hour ago. Don't knw waht enugu is turning into
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
bumzy231: Just got a report of anoda killing one hour ago. Don't knw waht enugu is turning into

Enugu is still calm...once upon a time, if police stop you on the road, ask for your identity, and u flash dem ESUT or IMT ID card, dats equals to galus wit posibility of being trasfered to SCID.

Police follow kidnap me in front of my house in Enugu (i was wearing only boxers and singlet) after a hard day's lecture.... I sleep 5days 4 new haven police station for no offence before men fit gather to bail me cos every man dey fear.....
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by frankmoney(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
Hahaha....hu is dominating in esut ? Vkings or two two
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Odunnu: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
These EShooT boys no go kill me with laff
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2012
frankmoney: Hahaha....hu is dominating in esut ? Vkings or two two

D pendulum swings to & fro every semester...dis semester u may be d hunter, d next semester, you may be d hunted.....so no permanent dominant force in ESUT....before cultism issue will cool down in ESUT, dey must close down that pre-science campus in Nsukka cos to me, dat place is just a cultism academy... those boys dont regard human lives...
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by shady26(m): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
WHN in some thread,they were praising my beutiful sweet EN-042,i wanted to ask if chime has delt we the cult issue.all of us that attended schools there hv always known how deadly the town is in terms of cult killings nd assasinations.cant forget my first day in school Yr 1,some dudes just drove in2 school wit a 406 nd started spraying bullets frm AK 47s frm AC to SHANTAL,no b small thing,see everybdy pick race.one girl posing for pics was gunned down.earlier same day on my way to school,i had just witnessed at ACHARA LAYOUT for the first time in my life armed robbery at 8am in the mornn,the guy was waving the beretta like some toy.needless to say b4 i graduated(thank God i did,some pretty bois i knew did not.dead n gone) i saw more nd worse.sweet dangerous 042.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by shady26(m): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
WHN in some thread,they were praising my beutiful sweet EN-042,i wanted to ask if chime has delt we the cult issue.all of us that attended schools there hv always known how deadly the town is in terms of cult killings nd assasinations.cant forget my first day in school Yr 1,some dudes just drove in2 school wit a 406 nd started spraying bullets frm AK 47s RIDING 4rm AC to SHANTAL n THUGSHOP,no b small thing,see everybdy pick race.one girl posing for pics was gunned down.earlier same day on my way to school,i had just witnessed at ACHARA LAYOUT for the first time in my life armed robbery at 8am in the mornn,the guy was waving the beretta like some toy.needless to say b4 i graduated(thank God i did,some pretty bois i knew did not.dead n gone) i saw more nd worse.sweet dangerous 042.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by shady26(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
BOTH KOBOJUNKIE ND ODUNNU SEEM TO KNOW 042 too well.my first day on campus back in 2004 som guys jst drove in2 school on a 406 nd startd spraying bullets from AC all d way to SHANTAL n THUGSHOP,mehn c everybdy tke benJ!A girl posing for pics was shot dead.or 1 fyn boi that was blasted wit a pumpy yle he was chilling after spraying SHIT i mean feaces driping frm a nylon on a very rude girl(did not kno d girl got a bad boifrnd). I keep thankn GOD i made it outta that place,some pretty bois i knu did nt make it out alive.DEAD N GONE!so whn they start a thread to praise my beautifl EN-042 i just keep MUM!
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by yuzedo: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2012
Hehehehe! i was ignoring this thread until i mistakenly opened it. Chai! Transported me back to the days of the good ol' 042! Infact i begin play Dat Nigga Raw Right & Wrung album so that the nostalgia can be complete.
Saw my share in UNN. Especially my first year. . When they shot one slim fair guy along bushpath near jives, just as u cross mainroad into the apiam way to Franco.
These marrafackers shot this nigga pointblank in the chest and dumped the pistol (abi na him own pistol wey fall)! He was just lying down on the path groaning, the bulb, sockets and electrical paraphernalia strewn all over the ground. Every breath he took, blood spurted out high into the air from his opened chest. B4 we could help him omo people took caution o! B4 those that wanted him dead came to hit his helpers. When we tried to lift him the weak groan of "no no noo, don't touch me, arrrhhh" eh, blood-curling. Every and any attempt to shift his position injected raw pain into his very soul. Kai, that's when i knew that what Ja-rule said that "pain is love" was a real lie! grin embarassed
Anyway, the guy died like after a week. Turns out he was the president of catholic students association but apparently a system man at the same time.
Too many stories to download. Gosh i miss Enugu soooooo much. Dodging cultists and surviving flying groundnuts was a real adventure. Was just telling my foreign-school-trained colleagues all the adrenaline-pumping excitement they missed.
Abeg where are the lions in the house? ESUT and IMT people just dey dominate dis thread like say we no get people from Begind Flats, Odenigwe, etc.
Harakiri, i hail o! Much respect! Even ur user name na Beast! Last earthly action of true Japanese bosses. Lol!
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by shady26(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
HEY its not abt looks,pretty much of 042 bois r TDK wit a gentle mien abt thm but most times r cultists,some even second generation cultists.did u say the guys name was TOBO,that an accronym for THROW OVER BOARD nd one particular cults like inferring that in a sentence whn thy r threatinn u.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Odunnu: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2012
yuzedo: Hehehehe! i was ignoring this thread until i mistakenly opened it. Chai! Transported me back to the days of the good ol' 042! Infact i begin play Dat Nigga Raw Right & Wrung album so that the nostalgia can be complete.
Saw my share in UNN. Especially my first year. . When they shot one slim fair guy along bushpath near jives, just as u cross mainroad into the apiam way to Franco.
These marrafackers shot this nigga pointblank in the chest and dumped the pistol (abi na him own pistol wey fall)! He was just lying down on the path groaning, the bulb, sockets and electrical paraphernalia strewn all over the ground. Every breath he took, blood spurted out high into the air from his opened chest. B4 we could help him omo people took caution o! B4 those that wanted him dead came to hit his helpers. When we tried to lift him the weak groan of "no no noo, don't touch me, arrrhhh" eh, blood-curling. Every and any attempt to shift his position injected raw pain into his very soul. Kai, that's when i knew that what Ja-rule said that "pain is love" was a real lie! grin embarassed
Anyway, the guy died like after a week. Turns out he was the president of catholic students association but apparently a system man at the same time.
Too many stories to download. Gosh i miss Enugu soooooo much. Dodging cultists and surviving flying groundnuts was a real adventure. Was just telling my foreign-school-trained colleagues all the adrenaline-pumping excitement they missed.
Abeg where are the lions in the house? ESUT and IMT people just dey dominate dis thread like say we no get people from Begind Flats, Odenigwe, etc.
Harakiri, i hail o! Much respect! Even ur user name na Beast! Last earthly action of true Japanese bosses. Lol!
Cultism wasnt a part of UNEC- The Professionals campus. We were bookworms, too busy with books to indulge in cult acts. Na for that Nsukka una dey disturb.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by frankmoney(m): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2012
shady26: HEY its not abt looks,pretty much of 042 bois r TDK wit a gentle mien abt thm but most times r cultists,some even second generation cultists.did u say the guys name was TOBO,that an accronym for THROW OVER BOARD nd one particular cults like inferring that in a sentence whn thy r threatinn u.
throw over board na vicki dere lang. Haha throw em bastards overboard!!! Break eiye wings , quench maphite fire, break aye legs , spread two two legs & sink bucket dere ship ...hahaha dz guys na nutkase
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
wise_many2k:

On point my brother....2003 was the most peaceful year indeed despite the fact that all d #1 were in engineering. I guess it was cos of the victimization by lecturers so boys turned their attention to gunning wicked lecturers. I finished from Chemical Engineering '03. I remember '99 wen heavy men were gunned down in broad daylight in skool, 1 guy had his hand butchered in IMT (wit his hand dangling), and the most pathetic was the 2nd semester exam war btw 2-2 & 2-1 wen the score was 7-1 on day 1, and 13-2 on day 2 before 2-1 went to beg. Now, the 2nd "2-1" boy dat was killed in was not a 2-1 boy. he was a real jew. His crime was that he met his cousin @ d photo area by A/C building and while gisting with him, some other guys came and they took group pictures. When the war started (days of bombom) dey got a hold of the pix....9guys were in that pix....dey identified 8 as strong men, they easily summed up dat d unknown guy wld definitely be their member. so they killed him. I can never forget that incident.

Those boys in skool now need to wakeup to reality cos gone are the days of fighting because of girls. Now is the time to make money and be a blessing to the society.

shocked shocked shocked Na human being be dat scores ooo. Cheii, people wicked o. 13 future leaders of tomorrow sad sad.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Nancy42(m): 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2012
so sad n unhappy i jst lost a frnd 2day. The worst is dat d boi was n not a cultist he was killed in cold blood 2day rip Nwekenta Chizua Nelson

Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by donigspain(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2012
Nancy42:

surveying 06 set
Geo/Met. 07... Nice to meet you.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by bumzy231(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2012
njazra:

shocked shocked shocked Na human being be dat scores ooo. Cheii, people wicked o. 13 future leaders of tomorrow sad sad.
I tire ooo
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Nancy42(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2012
donigspain:
Geo/Met. 07... Nice to meet you.

u welcome so unhappy dude
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
Odunnu:
Cultism wasnt a part of UNEC- The Professionals campus. We were bookworms, too busy with books to indulge in cult acts. Na for that Nsukka una dey disturb.

Thats because UNEC is a very small school with only five faculties.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by chino24: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
Foolish Enugwu people, see what correct guys are stepping up. Goodluck

Make una continue the killing una selves why we dey make our cash.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/p-square-acquires-private-jet/

Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Martini101(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2012
J12:

Thats because UNEC is a very small school with only five faculties.
. Still at that them dey do am codedly 4 UNEC oh! Thou d last happening was around 2009 when a guy was butchered like an animal. Anoda person down at Ochh street in d aftnoon!
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by zubbainno123: 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2012
Nancy42: so sad n unhappy i jst lost a frnd 2day. The worst is dat d boi was n not a cultist he was killed in cold blood 2day rip Nwekenta Chizua Nelson

Its a pity............hv actually seen dis guy before in eSUT. May his soul RIP!!!
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Odunnu: 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
Nancy42: so sad n unhappy i jst lost a frnd 2day. The worst is dat d boi was n not a cultist he was killed in cold blood 2day rip Nwekenta Chizua Nelson
today? Are they still gunning people? Maybe I go just hide for N/H this night. I don begin fear to go home sef
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by dayokanu(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
Tony Spike: Na wa ooo...see as boys they download. With the above reports from you guys, can I safely conclude that tertiary institutions around Eastern and South-South axis have the most wicked and blood-sucking of all Nigerian student cultists? I have heard a lot of stories - as far back as - when I was an undergraduate about Eastern and South-South student cultists. Really, I don't know where to group the cult boys from the South-West; they seem to be midgets in the midst of the Eastern boys. The OAU tragedy in 1999 appears to be the last "prominent" cult exercise recorded in the South-West. Can anyone help me out?

Actually in some non elite schools in the SW killings go on regularly but no one just cares to report it. Places like Eruwa, Akungba, Esa-Oke, Ire, LASPOTECH, OSU-Ago-Iwoye etc they kill themselevs regularly but you wont hear in the news

In the SW if anything happens in the elite schools (UI, OAU, UNILAG etc) where its believed the real thought and industry leaders of tomorrow are should any killing happen there, the whole country would hear.

The OAU killing you talked about 5 students were killed, But in Eruwa, Ago-Iwoye, Esa-Oke etc 10 students might be killed in a month an no one would care.

There was a time someone was beheaded and the head placed in front of LASPOTECH, yet the media houses didnt go into a frenzy.

Normally its the average and below average students who go to these schools and ppl dont have high expectations of them
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Akanbiedu(m): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
DK

you wicked ooooo but then such is life. unfair.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by optimus106(m): 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2012
VIKINGZ VS 2-2(AKA DOUBLE OR TWIN) 9 DEATHZ AND COUNTING...
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by optimus106(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2012
harakiri:

Trust me...Whatever that happens in the west is child's play compared to the east. Even a "Jew" man in the east na "Strong man" in im own right grin grin cool . You must be "strong" to survive that harsh environment. Even "Jew people" like me wey no dey anything dey always fear during examination time because i no know who dey monitor my movements for all those cigarette and crush drinking midday sessions for back of A/C building or who dey "observe" me as i dey drink beer for round about grin grin cool
men...stop talkn trash...
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by donigspain(m): 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
ijigbamigb:
By their words we shall know them and their OT.
`Ancestors, jungle, scavengers' haha. Who u be ? (Vampire oshi)
LOL... I'm glad to represent such picture in ur mind, after all, an ESHOOT 'jew man' will always be a 'strong man' and possibly a CAPONE in ur school.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by donigspain(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2012
wise_many2k:

D pendulum swings to & fro every semester...dis semester u may be d hunter, d next semester, you may be d hunted.....so no permanent dominant force in ESUT....before cultism issue will cool down in ESUT, dey must close down that pre-science campus in Nsukka cos to me, dat place is just a cultism academy... those boys dont regard human lives...
CLASSIC!!!
Baba, I dust my cap... You just gave the GREATEST counter-ESHOOT cultism measure. Our prescience is nothing but an induction, breeding and orientation camp for potential 'strong men'. Peeps are already into the 'system' before gaining admission.
In my opinion, I think Delta students (not trying to go bigotry) are also among the major trouble-makers in this 'frat acti' in 042.
Re: Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu by Martini101(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2012
. Bros. Na d guy Picture be dat? Dat face is very familiar!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Submitted Onu’s Name For SGF – Okorocha / PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) / South East Governors, Nwodo, Ekweremadu, Others In Closed-Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.