Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Natforce Recruitment And Training - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Natforce Recruitment And Training (318304 Views)

Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State / Natforce Latest News / Natforce Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by elewuroisiaka(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
6 days 2 go
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by mikanju: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
adeleke julius: I got a tex jst now frm onDo state natforce dat our train coMmence on july 12 at 8am,we ar told to brng along 20k for trainin fees, 2500 for handout, plate, spoon, we ar told dat we shud be ready to feed our self, am Confuse wit dis natforce thin
Pls how did u apply or rather pls how can I apply? Can I still apply pls or its too late?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by adelekejulius: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
mikanju: Pls how did u apply or rather pls how can I apply? Can I still apply pls or its too late?
too late, all names av been sent to headQ and chosen applicant received message for trainin.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 07, 2013
@mikanju,u can apply in ekiti.presently ,they ar recruitin.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Abbey1045(m): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2013
Piresios: @mikanju,u can apply in ekiti.presently ,they ar recruitin.
Are u 4rm Ekiti?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by rufhusorufhus(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2013
What s really happen house pls dont let us mislead our people for this NATFORCE,It Natforce real?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by rufhusorufhus(m): 8:57am On Jul 07, 2013
Pls can anybody tell me about Natforce?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by rufhusorufhus(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2013
Ara you sure?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by nadesh(f): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2013
Human beings are still talking about Natdforce? You people are not serious. shocked
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by nadesh(f): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2013
Recruiting to do what? stop misleading people abeg. where in this country have u ever seen Natforce officer,where is their office abi na for air dem operate from,what color is their uniform,who is the national DG? all dis natforce story is scam.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2013
Natforce is real...either u tak it or leav.if uar closer 2 n MHA ,try nd verify.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 07, 2013
@rufus,i tot u said u were alerted 4 d training?why cant u jus tak d risk nd go 4 d training,in order 2 comfirm som facts ursel .
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by rufhusorufhus(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2013
@PIRESIOS, wats really happen in natforce, yes its true there name is among the newly Nigeria agencies fine,but...
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Yemiight: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2013
anyone who has ear let him hear, Natforce is real. if you are lucky to get a message for training pls to not later regret.

currently natforce is not in 2013 budget but it has been included in 2014 budget that will be implemented. natforce is ready for people who is ready to be committed and use it resources for training but don't be surprise if you are being paid back with 4 months salary when it operation started fully.

if you are not sure about natforce please visit there website and call the number on the website. they gladly answer your questions

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by elewuroisiaka(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2013
[quote author=nadesh]Human beings are still talking about Natdforce? You people are not serious. shocked

den once u kwn dey r serious y complaining
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by rufhusorufhus(m): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
Happy sunday all the House,pls any info concerning Natforce training?

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Eddiesol: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
Please any doubting Thomas in d house should go home and stop seeking our conscience about natforce here! shocked

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by mikanju: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
@ piresios pls are u from ekeiti? Pls how and where can I get the form? Pls is there any way u can help me out? This is my pin,pls let's chat 292E5CBF
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
Dis questn 2 n1 dat has went 4 d training- were nursin mother allowed in2 d camp?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
@mikanju,am not from ekiti,bor som frends applied there.where are you?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Starstar: 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
Pls house,is d sender of d message being sent to u customised as 'NATFORCE' or is in digit '080xxxxxxx'
thks
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by mikanju: 6:52am On Jul 08, 2013
Piresios: @mikanju,am not from ekiti,bor som frends applied there.where are you?
Am a native of Ondo State but I am presently in lagos.Pls can u help me out?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 08, 2013
@ starstar,it was sent wit natforc logo..'natforce.ng' nt ordinary digit num.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by ifyalways(f): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2013
elewuro isiaka :
6 days 2 go
Countdown oh.
How many more days to go and . . .it will be the dawn of another story. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by ifyalways(f): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
Yemiight: anyone who has ear let him hear, Natforce is real. if you are lucky to get a message for training pls to not later regret.

currently natforce is not in 2013 budget but it has been included in 2014 budget that will be implemented. natforce is ready for people who is ready to be committed and use it resources for training but don't be surprise if you are being paid back with 4 months salary when it operation started fully.

if you are not sure about natforce please visit there website and call the number on the website. they gladly answer your questions
Interesting.
You have 12 posts on NLD and all were on NATFORCE,encouraging people to pay training amd camp fees.
Why would you think of quitting scamming and getting a job when there are smart foools willing to part with their money for an illusion.
I don't blame you but God is watching and would reward you accordingly. Best believe.
Same goes to Eddieisol your alternate id/foot soldier/canvasser.

2 Likes

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by youngay: 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
ifyalways: Interesting.
You have 12 posts on NLD and all were on NATFORCE,encouraging people to pay training amd camp fees.
Why would you think of quitting scamming and getting a job when there are smart foools willing to part with their money for an illusion.
I don't blame you but God is watching and would reward you accordingly. Best believe.
Same goes to Eddieisol your alternate id/foot soldier/canvasser.
what is your problem @ ifyalways why not let people take their chances,how easy do u think to get job in naija and am sure u slept with ur boss to get ur current job.fagot u better get out of the thread 4 me and let people be.eranko.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by youngay: 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
and for the house natforce is forcing nobody to apply scam or no scam let natforce be and go find ur own job.but 4 me am in Abuja under Nasarawa command i love the job and paid 4 it.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
@youngay's,hav you people been given uniform?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by elewuroisiaka(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
Piresios: Natforce is real...either u tak it or leav.if uar closer 2 n MHA ,try nd verify.

which 1 is MHA...... PLS xpanciate
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by elewuroisiaka(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
ifyalways:
Countdown oh.
How many more days to go and . . .it will be the dawn of another story. cheesy

oh, madam iffyalways where av u bin all dis while 4not commenting on dis page, wel, i still thankz GOD dat u r still alive 2 witness our success n am very sure u wil not later comment on dis page again.... I mean 4live because there wil b a time dat only d NATFORCE staffs wil b talking here, which am very sure dat u wil only come in2 dis page n see wat pple r saying n u wil not av opportunity 2 say anything bt regretting wat u av cos within ur selfs n d pple u av confused......... Av a nice day madam iffyalways
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by elewuroisiaka(m): 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
Abeg who has any further info about d training coming op in kwara state.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by rufhusorufhus(m): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
House are we counting down now...In NATFORCE WE TRUST ALL THE BEST OOO shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply)

Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.