Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! (11210 Views)

FG Cancels Federal University Of Health Sciences In Otukpo Approved By GEJ / WAEC Cancels 2014 Results Of Candidates / Awareness On Compulsory Novels For Utme Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by koolJ1(f): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
News has it that the ongoing post utme examinations in thr University of Nigeria Nsukka has been cancelled. Sources claim this is because of leaked exam questions caused by the very long delay in starting the exams on the first day being 18th june. On the fateful day, exams were scheduled for 8am but in ususl fashion,didn start on time. Many centres started and finished late and candidates even complained of having forgotten what they had read. However, candidates writing for medicine and surgery who were supposed to write at the ekpo convocation arena hadn't yet written as at 10pm. A candidate called yours truly at about 11:15pm saying he just came out of the hall. There were other stories of candidates finishing by 1am and even later and some fainting afterwards. Since the exam questions are the same, those who had written earlier had leaked out the exam questions to the latter group. The school authorities found out and cancelled both yesterday's exams and todays' which had not yet started. In some centres where answer scripts had already been circulatedn they were called back and the candidates were asked to leave.

This is an eyewitness account.

Update:
The post utme exams has been scheduled to hold on the 27th and 28th of july. Guess its for students who were supposed to write 2day and 2mao, excluding monday.

Keep ur ears open though, success!

2 Likes

Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by koolJ1(f): 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2012
Na wah oh! After stidents travel long distances to come write this post utme and now this. All the fault is from the school authorities. UNN and subjecting students to long journeys! Same way a busfull of students lost their lives in a car accident coming bac to write a school exam. Smh for administration

1 Like

Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by inspirenet: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
kool J: Na wah oh! After stidents travel long distances to come write this post utme and now this. All the fault is from the school authorities. UNN and subjecting students to long journeys! Same way a busfull of students lost their lives in a car accident coming bac to write a school exam. Smh for administration

Pathetic
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by benjazy: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
bartho why naw?
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by kaiter: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
Nice post thanks for sharing.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by mmadueze(m): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
OMG! UNN putme leaked.
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Oshiite: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2012
Almighty u.n.n and to think they fixed this screening same day neco maths was taken
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by intelligen(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
Notin is working in dis country..nigeria is a mess...i jst pity d poor students dat re at d receivng end of dis admistrative blunder...n am sure d v.c's child is coolng off abroad in a sound learng environment...God help my country
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by ujchief(m): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2012
Oshiite: Almighty u.n.n and to think they fixed this screening same day neco maths was taken
beats me why the school wil fix post utme same day most of their prospective students are writing Neco maths. Now the students that dared to miss the maths wil learn they've made a serious mistake, not to talk of the inconveniences of travelin back to re-sit for the same exam.
Goodluck to them all, being an undergrad isnt easy, as they're about to find out.
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by chemberlin(m): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2012
No proper management in the admistrative sessions of our universities...
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Kk4(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
This should have happend in 05. Mtchew
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by somtea(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2012
situation z just pathetic.d whole skul z jammed.girls even slept in our hostel yesternyt as they couldnt return 2 their various abodes leavin many of them frustrated in the wake of the news........Bartho why nw?!
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by koolJ1(f): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2012
News still filtering in has revealed that the cancellation is due to a bomb threat, and not leakage of the questions.

But either way, students and parents alike are being stressed out
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by joshuaidibia(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2012
ujchief:
beats me why the school wil fix post utme same day most of their prospective students are writing Neco maths. Now the students that dared to miss the maths wil learn they've made a serious mistake, not to talk of the inconveniences of travelin back to re-sit for the same exam.
Goodluck to them all, being an undergrad isnt easy, as they're about to find out.

heard jamb asked some ss/se schls to write their post utme on or before the end of june.
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Oshiite: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
This is what happens when u have charlatans and disgruntled elements heading our universities, the frustraions u pass thru in our uni can turn a once good child into a heartless cultist,,so so pathetic
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Rich4god(m): 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2012
Everything in nigeria is just falling apart... We realy need a total overhaul(ing) of this nation. God help us.
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Rich4god(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2012
Everything in nigeria is just falling apart... We realy need a total overhaul(ing) of this nation. God help us. My junior sis left kano for this exam and now its canceled. Who know when the exam will be fixed again... It now warrants double traveling from students, despite the dangers on our roads.
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by chuksonu(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2012
MY NIECE JUST COMPLAINED TO ME THAT HER SUPERVISOR AT UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NNSUKA{UNN}IS INSISTING ON HAVING SEX WITH HER OR SHE WILL NOT PASS HER PROJECT WORK.
SHE IS STRESSED AND NEEDS URGENT ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO ABOUT THIS IRRESPONSIBLE LECTURER.I DON'T RESIDE IN NIGERIA AND DON,T KNOW HOW TO ASSIST HER.PLEASE I NEED A CANDID AND URGENT ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE ON THIS ISSUE.
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by koolJ1(f): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2012
And then the house of irResponsibles won't pass any bill to help the education sector...they prefer talking gau marriage, prostitution. Well of course, they r more guilty of those and anyways, their kids r studying abroad so let's suffer on in these hell holes
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by koolJ1(f): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
I just pray nufin happens to these students as they get on the roads once again. We ve had enough already this year
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by koolJ1(f): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
chuksonu: MY NIECE JUST COMPLAINED TO ME THAT HER SUPERVISOR AT UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NNSUKA{UNN}IS INSISTING ON HAVING SEX WITH HER OR SHE WILL NOT PASS HER PROJECT WORK.
SHE IS STRESSED AND NEEDS URGENT ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO ABOUT THIS IRRESPONSIBLE LECTURER.I DON'T RESIDE IN NIGERIA AND DON,T KNOW HOW TO ASSIST HER.PLEASE I NEED A CANDID AND URGENT ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE ON THIS ISSUE.

Which department is she in? Its a tricky one,she has to take great care
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by uceee(m): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
Too bad.
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by chuksonu(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2012
SHE IS IN DEPARTMENT OF GEOGRAPHY.
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by dabrake(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
blame gej grin
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Kezsman(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mehn Dis People just streessed my little sister. Bartho why this wickedness why?
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by adetwin(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2012
Its high time Fed. Govt cancel this Post Ume of a thing
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Idacrux: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
I just wasted my money,time and also risk my life to nsukka but to no avail.....crying.unn why all these
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Oshiite: 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
joshua idibia:

heard jamb asked some ss/se schls to write their post utme on or before the end of june.
and why would the registrar of JAMB request fr such when he knows that NECO exam is going on and he was d 1st registrar NECO had or is there something they r not telling us? They'd better take their witchcraft to their coven and leave innocent children out of their wahala.
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Philip4: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
Nigeria n its unending frustration...may God be with those students...Amen!
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Oshiite: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2012
[quote author=Oshiite] and why would the registrar of JAMB request fr such when he knows that NECO exam is going on and he was d 1st registrar NECO had or is there something they r not telling us? They'd better take their witchcraft to their coven and leave innocent children out of their wahala.
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by chinig(m): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2012
Na wa ooo....after d stress it took me to get d scratch card Ãήϑ now my friend's travel to enugu ȋ̝̊̅§ now I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ vain.why are things not organize I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civil Defence Arrest 4 Cyber Cafe Owners Selling Fake JAMB Forms / My Cousin Was Duped Of ₦15,000 Because Of JAMB / "Most JAMB Students Cannot Successfully Use A Computer System" - Invigilator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.