Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! (11217 Views)

FG Cancels Federal University Of Health Sciences In Otukpo Approved By GEJ / WAEC Cancels 2014 Results Of Candidates / Awareness On Compulsory Novels For Utme Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by WebsiteDesigner: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2012
Nigeria jagara jagara...everything scatter scatter...poor man dey suffer suffer...
Has anything changed yet since this song came out?
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Mpetempe(m): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2012
Corruption!!! Has Eaten Deep...
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Odunnu: 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2012
What a shame!
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2012
Actually this is a cause for applause. When, in the history or "big" exams in the country have you heard of an exam being scrapped for leakage of script? Not even JAMB has done it, and we all know that JAMB scripts leak every year. And let's not talk about WAEC. I say good job Bartho! Malpractice is NOT tolerated in UNN! Bear that in mind, JAMBites!

1 Like

Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Jerry2i(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
SimonAndal: Actually this is a cause for applause. When, in the history or "big" exams in the country have you heard of an exam being scrapped for leakage of script? Not even JAMB has done it, and we all know that JAMB scripts leak every year. And let's not talk about WAEC. I say good job Bartho! Malpractice is NOT tolerated in UNN! Bear that in mind, JAMBites!
.bt it is unfair 2 d student.transport,risk n *shivering* cold o
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Odunnu: 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2012
Did they consider the fact that over 90% of the students took risks, spent money and travelled to Nsukka solely for the exam?
Its just a shame.

1 Like

Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
It's too bad, I know. But think of those that'd've lost out on admission just 'cause some ediots decided to acquire an "unfair advantage". Lol. Better to be inconvenienced than to lose out altogether just 'cause your neighbour wrote with "bullet" and got all the answers correct while you didn't. Everybody should be on the same footing.
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2012
I'm really surprised at you, Odunnu. I had this preconceived notion that'd you'd back this move. Guess this is a concrete reason why preconceived notions are generally a bad idea.
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
And if it's accomodation that you need, I've said it before: enter the first room you see and state your plight. You'll not be turned down. Except the room is full in which case you simply try the next.
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Odunnu: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2012
I am not moved by preconceived emotions of an online screen name. Listen, I know of a dude who took the risk from Jos to Enugu to write the exam yesterday, he left back to Jos today and when he gets to Jos, the news he gets is that the risk, the money the time were all in vain! Thats so unfair. Yesterday Peace Mass from Enugu was taking N600 to Nsukka as against N250. How many parents can afford that.
What were they doing and allowed their paper to leak? Whats the guarantee the next one wont leak? What compensation are they giving to these lil ones?
Mcheew. Its really a shame.

1 Like

Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by emma4foli: 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2012
Guy y would u see a tin like this and all u could say is that it calls 4 applause. That shows ur level of immaturity. Why will d skul u called malpratice free cancel such an exam that took people's time, money and risk and yet u still praise them. It's high time we woke up 2 reality, unn is simply not organised. I pray 4 my fellow student who will be travelling back home. God help my country.
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Odunnu: 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2012
Next month they troop in again, and not more than 30% will be admitted.
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
chuksonu: MY NIECE JUST COMPLAINED TO ME THAT HER SUPERVISOR AT UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NNSUKA{UNN}IS INSISTING ON HAVING SEX WITH HER OR SHE WILL NOT PASS HER PROJECT WORK.
SHE IS STRESSED AND NEEDS URGENT ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO ABOUT THIS IRRESPONSIBLE LECTURER.I DON'T RESIDE IN NIGERIA AND DON,T KNOW HOW TO ASSIST HER.PLEASE I NEED A CANDID AND URGENT ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE ON THIS ISSUE.
She shuld set him up,buh dats if she is smart enough.
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by koolJ1(f): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
Update:
The post utme exams has been scheduled to hold on the 27th and 28th of july. Guess its for students who were supposed to write 2day and 2mao, excluding monday.

Keep ur ears open though, success!
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Faraidi(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
chuksonu: MY NIECE JUST COMPLAINED TO ME THAT HER SUPERVISOR AT UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NNSUKA{UNN}IS INSISTING ON HAVING SEX WITH HER OR SHE WILL NOT PASS HER PROJECT WORK.
SHE IS STRESSED AND NEEDS URGENT ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO ABOUT THIS IRRESPONSIBLE LECTURER.I DON'T RESIDE IN NIGERIA AND DON,T KNOW HOW TO ASSIST HER.PLEASE I NEED A CANDID AND URGENT ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE ON THIS ISSUE.
And one person in uniben said UNNis heaven on earth bloody lier
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by APEX94(m): 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
:oits unfair o........4 dat almighty unn pume exams to leak oits unfair o........4 dat almighty unn pume exams to leak oits unfair o........4 dat almighty unn pume exams to leak o
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by blocker: 5:38am On Jun 20, 2012
grin grin grin There is this vehicle sticker U.N.N Graduates usually display and it says " THE U.N.N GRADUATE IS ALWAYS AHEAD OF YOU, NATURALLY". But nobody made me understand that being ahead here had a negative connotation. Past glory if you ask me.grin grin grin[color=#000000][/color]
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by razzberry2(f): 5:40am On Jun 20, 2012
chuksonu: SHE IS IN DEPARTMENT OF GEOGRAPHY.
My tots exactly..i know say e no go pass faculty of social schemad..dat's d only faculty dat d lecturers r so randy.
Right now wah ur sis needs is prayers against d lecturer..gudluck to ha
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Odunnu: 6:02am On Jun 20, 2012
blocker: grin grin grin There is this vehicle sticker U.N.N Graduates usually display and it says " THE U.N.N GRADUATE IS ALWAYS AHEAD OF YOU, NATURALLY". But nobody made me understand that being ahead here had a negative connotation. Past glory if you ask me.grin grin grin[color=#000000][/color]
Shaaarrrraaaap! Except for the www can you stand side by side with a UNN graduate?

1 Like

Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by pauloman(m): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2012
Rich4god: Everything in nigeria is just falling apart... We realy need a total overhaul(ing) of this nation. God help us.

Nigeria is a failed state ! Nothing is working !!Its such a pity !!!
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by lyndy69: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2012
2012 UNN POST UTME RESCHEDULED TO Friday 27th and Saturday 28th July 2012

http://www.unn-edu.info/2012/06/2012-unn-post-utme-cancelled.html
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by divalin19: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2012
Its really sad n has neva been heard of in d history of unn post ume. I host candidates who came frm d north n d worst part is dat dey cant even go back because of d curfew in kaduna. U can imagine hw d bad situation in nig affects even d lowest citizen...so pathetic
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Lxgking(m): 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2012
Wel sm pple were meant 2 fail nd oda's 2 pass(it may seen selfish), bt dats d whole idea....be selfish in screenin exams......wat of pple wu (4went) dier neco maths, pple wu traveld 4rm very far places, sm complaind dat enugu 2 unn(1500), whereas i paid 300naira..,...wat am gettin at is dat dey shuld nt cancel our own dat has been ritten already........aftal its d lacturers dat brought out d papers, dey can sack dose pple 4 all i care.....
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Caesar1988(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2012
[quote author=benjazy]bartho why naw?
U want 2 knw why,that v.c (barto okolo)is a bastard,a womanizer,a dead man walking....he derives joy in punishing students...he doesn't care about d number of pple dat died in accidents while travelling to and fro 4 dis exam...God will punish dis bulging eyes called barto....
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Paragon771: 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2012
After all the stress frm lag to nsukka the exam was cancelled,this country is so bleeped up,politically and educationally nothing is working out,god save ur ppls. smiley
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by EmmaUG: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
PLEASE i need a quick reply on dis, someone from lagos that i bought unn pume card just called to tell me dat he missed the sceening due 2 his failure to register becus he was not xaway of the closing date .as the screening has been cancelled can he stil registered and if there will be any implication
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by nsiadi: 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
UNN is really messing up
They held the 1st screening test the same day NECO Maths exam was held
Its possible they will ask for another screening exam fee---
WE are watching the desperate people @ the helm of affairs there
A bunch of irresponsible crooks ( I know we have honourable crocks eg Farouk Lawan)
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Odunnu: 5:51am On Jun 21, 2012
They shouldnt dare ask for another fee!
Re: UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! by Lxgking(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
pauloman:

Nigeria is a failed state ! Nothing is working !!Its such a pity !!!
Nigeria is a failed STATE.....seriously, re u okay?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Is Insensitive To The Plight Of Students - Akpatason / Civil Defence Arrest 4 Cyber Cafe Owners Selling Fake JAMB Forms / Could This Be The Highest JAMB Score From Northern Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.