Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1111066 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Jsaviour(f): 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
that's why it's advisable to only send ur cv to a company directly- note a company vacancy u see on hotnigerianjobs site n myjobmag site only

2 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Pweezy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
promiseJane:
ps tell me how
PLs i jst got a text frm vip express ltd for interview dis friday...wanna knw if its worth d stress?
Pls help wit response
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hillso7(m): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hello pals, I got this sms- you are invited for a job test at rapid house. 10 billy odumala str. Julie estate oregun ikeja on the 12/12/2014.
Pls is dis real? Is just tomorrow pls help ASAP.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by flywheel(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
You are invited for an interview at OWS, 1 Babatunde street off ogunanla drive surulere Lagos by 1pm REF: OWS/8791
Just received this text, googled 'ows' saw it was oil field warehouse and services but I'm not convinced I need clarification before wasting tfare. Please are they genuine n who else got this cos I don't remember applying, moreover it was a customized number that sent the message 'OWS MGT' so help me out its urgent pls thanks.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by flywheel(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Faok:
Please somebody should help confirm this......You are invited for an interview tomorrow at (06-12-14) at OWS, 1 Babatunde street off Ogunlana drive Surulere Lagos by 1pm. REF: OWS/8791/0119
Please did u ggo afterwards cos I received a similar message
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
GNLD
flywheel:
You are invited for an interview at OWS, 1 Babatunde street off ogunanla drive surulere Lagos by 1pm REF: OWS/8791
Just received this text, googled 'ows' saw it was oil field warehouse and services but I'm not convinced I need clarification before wasting tfare. Please are they genuine n who else got this cos I don't remember applying, moreover it was a customized number that sent the message 'OWS MGT' so help me out its urgent pls thanks.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kalbe(m): 3:38am On Dec 16, 2014
I got this invite last night. Are they real?

Mantledox logistics invite u 4 a test and work briefing tmrw Tue 16/12/14 @ no2,sheraton/opebi link road,off Mobolaji bank Anthony way ikeja by 2pm.code 64
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by AboveSOSO: 6:08am On Dec 16, 2014
@above Mantledox'' I received same invitation also, but I never remember I sent any CV there. pls house help us oo.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kalbe(m): 6:22am On Dec 16, 2014
The interveiw is this morning. Please house does anyone know about this people so that we won't waste our time,energy and money.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
GNLD
kalbe:

Mantledox logistics invite u 4 a test and work briefing tmrw Tue 16/12/14 @ no2,sheraton/opebi link road,off Mobolaji bank Anthony way ikeja by 2pm.code 64

2 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by detutu1: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
AboveSOSO:
@above Mantledox'' I received same invitation also, but I never remember I sent any CV there. pls house help us oo.

Did anyone attend the interview or has anyone been there before...I v browsed them,nothing came up (empty page) I don't remember sending my details undecided ....I don't pay attention to. a company that doesn't v a website ...but I dunno abt this one....they even wrote 'top notch' at d end of d message...doesn't look official embarassed undecided
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by chinesy(f): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nobody should accept this fake prophet Johnson suleman. He's scamming people. He tried to scam me but he didn't succeed. I will publish ur name. Thank God I've ur fake shipping manager's account number and details ........ OBA FRANK, and ur fake receiver of my money 300 Euro for fake anointing oil and water......fake IKEOZE OTAIGH EMMANUEL, Edo state Nigeria.
This fake prophet told that me that he saw a revelation over me, which requires anointing oil and water that It will cost me 300 Euro for shipping to Europe. Its fake cos, I'm not in Europe and second, he was calling one fatimo that put himself in coven (not me) for 45# ,I'm not a Yoruba. So everything is fake about him.
He noticed that I've known his tricks, he blocked me from chatting wt him.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by detutu1: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
obinna002:
Go and waste your money, since you guys don't want to hear

It z quite weird that obinna z d informant for gnld pple Always d discourager m sure he hasn't been to all these places just open mouth yakata and say Gnld nd run for ur life when he z looking for a uniformed job...this life sha!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by poundsmaker(m): 6:35am On Dec 17, 2014
TL Nigeria. Hello, As a result of your application forwarded to us, I would like to invite you to attend an interview with our Mgt. team on Thursday 18/12/14, by 9 A M @ 205 Borno way. Off Total B/stop Oyingbo. Info: 08096690852

Beware, it's the Same with 205 borno way off ladipo street, Adekunle, Yaba, (ebute metta or oyingbo whichever one they use), Lagos.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by eledacedar(f): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
See this Hon Tunde, aka Awachi Thomson with the form he wanted to scam me for 10,500. His phone number is 08100052838.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by detutu1: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
obinna002:
Your very lucky I don't know you in person, keep fooling people with ur useless GNLD hawking, thank your GOD I don't know You, Fooooooool

Lmao...funny guy!! u b vex b dat o!!! Tear ur yansh...rodfl
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ouriemu(f): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
kalbe:

JUST GOT A SMS FROM THEM...SAME INFO
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by chyegems(f): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
I got d same mantledox mail. Pls those who have gone,what's d outcome. Mine is for moro,18th dec.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ouriemu(f): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
kalbe:

JUST RECEIVED DSAME SMS....SAYING TEST AND BRIEFING FOR TOMORROW THURSDAY.....CODE: Y285.....
DONT KNW HW GENUINE IT IS
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by olawaleogu: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Please guys, can you share how the mantledox test/work briefing went
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by AboveSOSO: 12:06am On Dec 18, 2014
Please guys, can you share how the mantledox test/work briefing went

Do they truly exist, Cuz can't find them on net cryPlease guys, can you share how the mantledox test/work briefing went
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by joesparkle: 8:34am On Dec 22, 2014
3wks retail and hospitality training with a guaranteed job placement at the end. If you are willing to start small with an average of 37k a month. Then you should consider this, click on it and apply: https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1766357-7AeuBKNH1r
Ps: must be ready to work on the island
The 37k average salary, is minus monthly tips.
Must be btw 18-35
We charge a fee, but you can pay after we have gotten you a job!!
STARTING SMALL is nt a life sentence, its an opportunity to get a better opportunity.
JOB placement partners

SPAR
KFC
FCMB.
Wheatbaker
Medplus.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Guys these are some of d list of more fake employment agencies.... MEDPRO, HR-LINK, TLINK, E-CONSULT etc ..they keep changing names but their addresses are usually same.. Buh especially I am here to write on ZEOLITE PLUS .its a complete fake recruiting agency.. I was there today and as soon as I got in I was given a test which was nothing more dan writing about urself after which they started a sort of seminar n changing motivational speakers all discussing one thing.. Robert kiwosaki's book "cashflow quardrant". The possible owner of Zeolite also came to talk there was a room with 4small wall fans and a projector with a white board. Come and see the speakers ,they were sweating profusely like bottled water from d freezer.. They(d speakers) spent two hours saying a lot about cashflow quadrant from robert kiwosaki's book(which I read after ma secondary sch if I mite add.. U may have heard of "rich dad ,poor dad". Its d second book in dat series) . But they said absolutely nothing about what they do. Some people got pissed and left but I wanted to stay till d end to know exactly what happens so I can inform u guys. N what happened in the end is that he took the supposed test script that wasn't even assessed and called names. those whom answered present were told to return on wednessday(dats in two days) for the final phase..(Possibly final phase of brain washing! Lol).. I dint collect nor write d darn test. Its all one big scam..
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by corkqueen: 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
MD logistics Ltd invites U for a work briefing by 9a.m Tomoro Tue (23-12-14) at 2,opebi/sheraton link,off mobolaji bank anthony way ikeja.(LAGOS APPLICANT ONLY)
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by colegold100: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
I just got the same message today.I beg , who Don attend d mantledox logistics ltd interview?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Matledox is a fake recruiting agency and also people when you see a vacancy online from the company "silvertdale" ,abeg jump am pass na fake . Its zeolite plus.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Temmysteel: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
u dey craze na lie...................150k my foot,who dash u,abeg make someone go arrest dis idiot,hes definately one of dem
fameland:
Nobody is forcing anybody to do a job. I joined GNLD business 6 months ago and today am earning over 150thousand while those friends that were abusing me then are still jobless while some are still teaching in one secondary school whr they collect 20k per month. Multilevel marketn job is d job in vogue. Its better u work hard now and enjoy latter. If u are stl waiting for govt job u are on a long thingggggggg.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Kbimz: 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Pls does mantledos logistic ltd real. Jes got a msg. Hope they r not GNLD
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by liza207: 12:09am On Dec 26, 2014
flywheel:

That address is a scam (GNLD) they use different name. Beware
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by joesparkle: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A JOB!!!!
Simply click and apply:
https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1766357-7AeuBKNH1

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.