Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

At What Age Did You First Fall In Love?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You First Fall In Love?? (2370 Views)

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? / At What Age Did You Start Dating? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You First Fall In Love?? by Fraih(f): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
May i never fall in love! Might be so tough to get back up
I grow in love!

Winks
Re: At What Age Did You First Fall In Love?? by mployer(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2012
God bless my soul! grin
Someone is sounding familliar
Re: At What Age Did You First Fall In Love?? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2012
I was 15 years old wen I started. Falling in love
Re: At What Age Did You First Fall In Love?? by bingbagbo(m): 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2013
Maryspeck: I was 15 years old wen I started. Falling in love

15?...teenage pregnancy
Re: At What Age Did You First Fall In Love?? by MrCork: 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
...3yrs old.... I waz a plaYa! angry
Re: At What Age Did You First Fall In Love?? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2013
Re: At What Age Did You First Fall In Love?? by UyiIredia(m): 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
I fell in love with a girl when I was 17. Before then I had my first crush on sexy Igbo girl when I was 8.
Re: At What Age Did You First Fall In Love?? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
i wouldn't say "love" lol i was a child...
but my first crush was at age 6 smiley

first time i fell in love was at age 18 tongue
Re: At What Age Did You First Fall In Love?? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 14, 2013
13...I remember crying when school went on break for the term, cos I wouldn't be seeing him for some time. Also remember looking forward to school every damn day just cos of him. Lol crazy times. And of course all those while the person didn't notice me. Smdh
Re: At What Age Did You First Fall In Love?? by HezronLorraine(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2013
masonkz: 13...I remember crying when school went on break for the term, cos I wouldn't be seeing him for some time. Also remember looking forward to school every damn day just cos of him. Lol crazy times. And of course all those while the person didn't notice me. Smdh
lolz.I know that feeling.times have passed.
Re: At What Age Did You First Fall In Love?? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: lolz.I know that feeling.times have passed.

Yea...*sigh*
Good thing is we later became friends, and still very close friends till date.
Re: At What Age Did You First Fall In Love?? by HezronLorraine(m): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
masonkz:

Yea...*sigh*
Good thing is we later became friends, and still very close friends till date.
reminds me too,when I was in ss1.I had a huge crush on my senior in ss3.I couldn't help the vibes or chemistry between us both.turned out he was a player,lot of screwing around and that automatically turned me off.
In ss3,I had a crush on a junior who happened to have been the captain of the basketball team.he was had the 3H(hot,huge and hung).he always came to me to help him in government since I was the school whiz in most arts subject.I never was able to bring myself to say I liked him.cause at times I doubted his sexuality and tried not reading meaning into most gestures.
Re: At What Age Did You First Fall In Love?? by sexymoma(f): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
Am Still Trying to fall o
Re: At What Age Did You First Fall In Love?? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: reminds me too,when I was in ss1.I had a huge crush on my senior in ss3.I couldn't help the vibes or chemistry between us both.turned out he was a player,lot of screwing around and that automatically turned me off.
In ss3,I had a crush on a junior who happened to have been the captain of the basketball team.he was had the 3H(hot,huge and hung).he always came to me to help him in government since I was the school whiz in most arts subject.I never was able to bring myself to say I liked him.cause at times I doubted his sexuality and tried not reading meaning into most gestures.

Lol! You really had some crush. Nice one! Thinking about it now, can't help but smile at those memories.
Re: At What Age Did You First Fall In Love?? by HezronLorraine(m): 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
masonkz:

Lol! You really had some crush. Nice one! Thinking about it now, can't help but smile at those memories.
yeah,same....glory days don't let them pass u by.
Re: At What Age Did You First Fall In Love?? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2013
fell in love when I ws 14 in ss1, she was 18 buh apparently she hates me now! We talk but it always leads to a scuffle
Re: At What Age Did You First Fall In Love?? by HezronLorraine(m): 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2013
carr101: fell in love when I ws 14 in ss1, she was 18 buh apparently she hates me now! We talk but it always leads to a scuffle
seems you two headed to the rocky parts.do u still like her?
Re: At What Age Did You First Fall In Love?? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: seems you two headed to the rocky parts.do u still like her?

naaah! At alls,...in a relationship nw and its a year old! She's just in denial I guess...smiley
Re: At What Age Did You First Fall In Love?? by HezronLorraine(m): 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
carr101:

naaah! At alls,...in a relationship nw and its a year old! She's just in denial I guess...smiley
wish you two the best and hopefully she'll come around with the best.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You First Fall In Love?? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 15, 2013
carr101:

naaah! At alls,...in a relationship nw and its a year old! smiley

Wow That's really cool. All tha best Carr!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secrets Of Successful Marriage / Endless Love:: Woman Kept Husband’s Dead Body For 3 Years (pix Inside) / What Those It Mean,when A Girl Say U Re Dry And Not Lively?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.