Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? (4863 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
NAKamura..!!
Just buzz us so we'll cum and eat and rice! grin
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Mynd44: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
I am already planning for the naming
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by luckgames(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
titsandall: i love nl....see as the guy is looking for way meanwhile nl people are congratulating him....this is the place
Agreed with You
Sick people
Mean people
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Mynd44: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
luckgames:
Agreed with You
Sick people
Mean people
What do you want us to say? Advice him to abort?
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by luckgames(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
What do you want us to say? Advice him to abort?
Dude you have a nice day
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Mynd44: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2012
luckgames:
Dude you have a nice day
Same to you
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by mimicue(f): 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
@ poster I feel ur pain u don't need to worry too much she might jst be curios or stressed and dat causes late period.. And sometimes I always av this symptoms too bt it doesn't mean anyfin and I later see my period jst tell her to take it easy and be calm mayb d period will come if ur too worried then buy her a pregnancy kit to check if shez pregnant or not smiley
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
@Poster
There is nothing to be afraid of;
She can go ahead and take those postinors that ladies take after smooth raw sessions
Even if she is preggy, go to the nearest hospital and conduct a D&C, jobless men only raise Amajiris, and Amajiris of today is the Boko Haram of tomorrow.
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Dondbuzor: 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
@op congrats, hope u ll invite us nlers for d naming ceremony.
But on a serious note, ve being once in ur situation. I was a dead man walking for almost two weeks.
My advice; d best thing to do now is to buy pregnancy tool kit to confirm if she's really pregnant and stop guessing.
Anyway its ur cross to bear, so bEar it. Cos wen u where enjoying on top d babe, u no call nlers to come and peep.
Goodluck with d test result.
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by sweetroyalty(f): 2:42am On Jun 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Congratulations! May you have triplets. wink grin grin

Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Mynd44: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2012
We are going to the naming and there is no objection
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 22, 2012
@OP Any names yet for the quadruplets?
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by 195(f): 7:41am On Jun 22, 2012
just abort it undecided
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by MrsChima(f): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2012
doyindav: @OP Any names yet for the quadruplets?

It would be Octotuplets! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by frankezi: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2012
Y R U GUYS ALLOWING THIS DUDE TO PLAY WITH OUR MINDS, HE OBVIOUSLY IS ENJOYING THE ATTENTION HE IS GETTING, THERE IS NO PREGNANT GIRL OR ONE WHO MISSED HER PERIOD , BY THE WAY GUYS UR RESPONSES ARE SO FUNNY, IF INDEED HIS GF IS TRULLY IN THIS CONDITION THE I WISH HER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH grin
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by walexyll(m): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2012
@all thanks for ur contributions
@mrs chima,myndd-44 et al...tx for d jibes...ur own turn on nl is comin soonest
@doduzoe,mimicue et al...tx for sharin in my pain

I am very happy to inform u that IT FINALLY CAME DS MORNIN....and i swear i wud neva go there again till i'm ready for all possible consequencies...finally i can focus on my assignments,course works and my bench works that av been neglected
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Mynd44: 6:45am On Jun 23, 2012
So you mean I just bought the cloth for nothing? Nonsense
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by comm: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2012
walexyll: Hey guys...im a masters student(coz of joblessness)....i used to b a good boy bt im very inquisitive as well..so i always wonder whats up abt sex....i decided to give it a trial last 3 weeks...my gf started complainin abt her breast gettin bigger ds week and that she's not seein her premenstral signs....she's supposed to see her period in 2 days tym...bt i must confess,cant really concentrate on anything for d past 1week..she's scared of goin for a pt now....thinkin of d possibilities...the timin is absolutely wrong....im very broke....cant raise a family now....just watin anxiously for her period to come ooo

guys in d house,would love to know if u've been in my shoes and ur useful pieces of advice.

@moderator...would love is this makes d front page.tx
you should wear your shoe very well rather than advice someone else insert his leg, however there comes a time in life nature forces you to grow up to face responsibility even when you otherwise wouldn't want to so grow up and be a man
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by 2kurupt(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2012
OP. Don't fret, I assure you she ain't pregs rookie or not provided you had your mask as you said.

Some gals just wanna rope the baby daddy thingy on ya once they know your a newbie in sez matters.

On a second thought I think she is having a delayed period due to been scared as you
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by paix(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2012
walexyll:
haba...thats not fair enough ooo...u seem nt to understand what im goin tru nw...its nt a laughin stock at all
We know exactly what you are going thru, cos we know what you went thru before she became pregnant.
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by folaked(f): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
@op, dnt mind dem jor, just put ur mind @ rest,go 4 pt nd even if she's pregnant,dnt worry,all tinz work 2geda 4 good. 4 as long as u love d gurl nd u meant 2 marry her,its a matter of undastandin,u dnt av a job 2day,anytin can happen 2moro,u'l get a good job 2moro,as soon as shes prgnt,meet ha parents let dem knw dat its ur baby as soon as u finish schl u will come nd do d necesary tins,tel ur parents 2,u wil b surprice help will come 4rm all angle.a 200l boi in my compound,impregntd a gurl,she had d baby nd both parents ar takin care of d baby!. So many coupls ar fastin prayin nd oda spiritual excercise just 2 av a baby nd u ar there worrying urself out!. Just relax,if its prgncy fine,if its nt fine!! Dat means ur joystick is smart nd sharp nd knws how 2 aim a shot correctly!! Just be happy ok??
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by malaria(f): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2012
Op wic one is ur pee nah? Is it dat ur babe hasn't seen her period or dat u want 2 knw wot it feels lyk havin heard such news. Anywa 4 ur level of education u r no spring chicken.tell ur babe 2 rush 2 a pharmacy and knw wadup.she could stil get some drug. As 4 the symptoms,her period can cause such too.
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by GboyegaD(m): 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2012
walexyll: Hey guys...im a masters student(coz of joblessness)....i used to b a good boy bt im very inquisitive as well..so i always wonder whats up abt sex....i decided to give it a trial last 3 weeks...my gf started complainin abt her breast gettin bigger ds week and that she's not seein her premenstral signs....she's supposed to see her period in 2 days tym...bt i must confess,cant really concentrate on anything for d past 1week..she's scared of goin for a pt now....thinkin of d possibilities...the timin is absolutely wrong....im very broke....cant raise a family now....just watin anxiously for her period to come ooo

guys in d house,would love to know if u've been in my shoes and ur useful pieces of advice.

Did you practice safe sex? If no, then you may have to congratulate yourself as you start to prepare for your 1st baby. Was she also inexperienced that she never knew that wasn't her safe period or she was just so joyous she was reaping you of your innocence? Come back come tell us as e be ooo because, some of us sabi buy aso ebi well well.
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by anderson1994: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Congratulations! May you have triplets. wink grin grin
Don't mind him jorh u would nt have any triplet just twins and congrats once more
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by khanivorous(f): 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2012
You are broke..

You can't afford N40 for the cheapest protection.

Deed is done and can't be undone..

Do a pt test to confirm...time is of the essence..
Next time castrate your self

Na ur papa dey sponsor your masters since you can't afford a condom
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Princeparix(m): 3:02am On Jul 21, 2012
Gf:hello dear
parix-sweetie xup
Gf:am nt ok
parix-wats d problem dear
Gf:b i tink we got a problem
parix-wat is it dear
parix-talk 2 me
Gf:honey hmmmmm
parix-yea
Gf:i missed ma period
parix-wat*startled*
parix-ur period
Gf:no ma full stop
parix-gosh
Gf:am nt in for any d & c stuff
parix-u said ur period
Gf:seems uve nt been concentrating
parix-hw do u expect me to wen ur period is con con cerned
Gf:so wat are u sayin
parix-wat am say
parix-well go look 4 ur period,am nt wit it
Gf:parix am nt joking
Gf:am cuming ova 2 ur house
parix-dnt,i travelled
Gf:ur nt seriour
lwkmd>nawa o>broda abeg find ANTI-NATAL MONEY give her>lol
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by YorubaOmoge: 3:33am On Jul 21, 2012

If your dates are accurate, that baby is not yours.

Do not raise a child that may possibly not be yours, esp if the mother lied about his paternal genes.

Breast sizes starts changing approximately 6-8 weeks after fertilization.

But then, it may possibly be yours. Be with her through this ordeal.

When the baby comes, go for a DNA test to confirm the paternity of the baby.

BTW, Who prompted the unsafe sex?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calabar And Akwa Ibom Guys Got Charm! / Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? / Bisexual Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.