Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (479119 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 9:07am On May 16, 2020
decode:

This is not correct. Though the consulate is more crowded in June, pre enrollment is actually between the last week of February and 1st week of July. So it is possible for some to have done it before the shutdown.

Ok no problem thanks for pointing it out
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by JoesmartNwaSoiL(m): 6:13pm On May 17, 2020
amikable97 please Can you clarify a little about get admission into Italian schools?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by eazylu(m): 8:40pm On May 17, 2020
omoadeyemi5:
I'm a newbie here...I just got admitted to study for a Masters degree in Petroleum Engineering at Politecnico di Torino.
If you also got admitted to Polito, kindly let's connect.
Hello Adeyemi, i also got admission in same course and same university. please contact me on 07080973740 (whatsapp). We need to put our heads together.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Levelzguy(m): 12:01pm On May 19, 2020
luckyfarms:

I may not submit again o, I just got an offer from University of Padua. I'm going for that one

Bro can we connect?
I got an offer too from University of Padua.

have you guys started your processing?? let's link up pls
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 12:40pm On May 20, 2020
Please is the embassy open for pre-enrolment? How do I book appointment?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 9:25pm On May 20, 2020
Levelzguy:

have you guys started your processing?? let's link up pls
Did you apply to Padua?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Levelzguy(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2020
amikable97:

Did you apply to Padua?
Yes and I've been offered admission already. Msc biotechnology. what stage of the processing are you?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 10:57pm On May 20, 2020
Levelzguy:

Yes and I've been offered admission already. Msc biotechnology. what stage of the processing are you?
I have only done translation... I'm yet to authenticate my documents at MOE & MFA. As a result of the inter-state travel ban
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Levelzguy(m): 3:48am On May 21, 2020
amikable97:

I have only done translation... I'm yet to authenticate my documents at MOE & MFA. As a result of the inter-state travel ban
have you paid the first installment tuition/gotten admission letter?? what course did you put in for?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ade1998: 3:52am On May 21, 2020
Is there any foreign student also working towards getting a visa for this intake? Kindly pm.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 8:09am On May 21, 2020
Levelzguy:

have you paid the first installment tuition/gotten admission letter?? what course did you put in for?
Yes I have paid the first installment (I got admission). The program I applied for is Sustainable Agriculture
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Kaycevit: 8:20am On May 21, 2020
Do Lagos embassy recommend where to do the translation? How much did d charge u for translation? Which documents did u translate?
amikable97:

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 1:40pm On May 21, 2020
Kaycevit:
Do Lagos embassy recommend where to do the translation? How much did d charge u for translation? Which documents did u translate?

All academic documents, the translator I contacted is Mrs Zita her contact is somewhere in this thread
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Kaycevit: 2:37pm On May 21, 2020
amikable97:

All academic documents, the translator I contacted is Mrs Zita her contact is somewhere in this thread
please where can I find Mrs Zita contact in this thread..is she in Abuja or Lagos?..is her charge fixed?.how much does she charge for her services?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Modella44(f): 11:21pm On May 21, 2020
amikable97:

Yes I have paid the first installment (I got admission). The program I applied for is Sustainable Agriculture
Hello Amikable, please I'm trying to follow you in order to send you a pm but can't seem to understand it. I'm about applying for the same course sustainable Agriculture at University of Padua, but I need your guidance. Application is still open, but I'm not sure if it's still a reasonable decision at this time. What do you advise please. Thank you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 11:25pm On May 21, 2020
Modella44:

Hello Amikable, please I'm trying to follow you in order to send you a pm but can't seem to understand it. I'm about applying for the same course sustainable Agriculture at University of Padua, but I need your guidance. Application is still open, but I'm not sure if it's still a reasonable decision at this time. What do you advise please. Thank you

In what area do you want me to help?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Modella44(f): 11:29pm On May 21, 2020
amikable97:

In what area do you want me to help?
Thanks for replying. Will I still meet up if I'm just applying now?
Also, I've read series of threads on nairaland on procedures for applying to study in Italy but I don't seem to understand the whole preenrollment, Dov, this and that. Sincerely, I'm lost.
After applying and hopefully getting admitted, what's next?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 11:36pm On May 21, 2020
Modella44:

Thanks for replying. Will I still meet up if I'm just applying now?
Also, I've read series of threads on nairaland on procedures for applying to study in Italy but I don't seem to understand the whole preenrollment, Dov, this and that. Sincerely, I'm lost.
After applying and hopefully getting admitted, what's next?

Yeah go ahead and apply there's still time, the thing is you will get admission once you meet up with the requirements.
The next thing that comes after admission letter is translation of your documents to Italian followed by authentication of your documents at the ministry of education and foreign affairs (this can be done concurrently) then you proceed to do your Pre-enrollment at the embassy(for now the embassy is not open yet). The DOV (declaration of value) is issued by the embassy don't worry about that now.
It's a long journey so be mentally prepared grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Modella44(f): 11:41pm On May 21, 2020
amikable97:

Yeah go ahead and apply there's still time, the thing is you will get admission once you meet up with the requirements.
The next thing that comes after admission letter is translation of your documents to Italian followed by authentication of your documents at the ministry of education and foreign affairs then you proceed to do your Pre-enrollment at the embassy(for now the embassy is not open yet). The DOV (declaration of value) is issued by the embassy don't worry about that now.
It's a long journey so be mentally prepared grin

I pray I get admitted cz I studied animal production and health. The animal Care program Padua offers is in Italian. If not, I would have preferred it. But all the same, I pray I get admitted for SA. How long did it take for your admission process?
Where can I do the translation pls? Also, is it true that the authentication can only be done at the ministry of education in Abuja? Cz I'm so far from Abuja.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 11:45pm On May 21, 2020
Modella44:

I pray I get admitted cz I studied animal production and health. The animal Care program Padua offers is in Italian. If not, I would have preferred it. But all the same, I pray I get admitted for SA. How long did it take for your admission process?
Where can I do the translation pls? Also, is it true that the authentication can only be done at the ministry of education in Abuja? Cz I'm so far from Abuja.

Yes it can only be done in Abuja, I think I received it exactly a week after the deadline. I'd send you the contact is the translator via email
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Modella44(f): 11:46pm On May 21, 2020
amikable97:

Yes it can only be done in Abuja, I think I received it exactly a week after the deadline. I'd send you the contact is the translator via email

I'm really sorry for bugging you with too many questions. Must I go to Abuja in person? (asides Corona factor), or I could scan and send the documents? How much is the translation done?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 11:53pm On May 21, 2020
Modella44:

I'm really sorry for bugging you with too many questions. Must I go to Abuja in person? (asides Corona factor), or I could scan and send the documents? How much is the translation done?

The current challenge you're facing regarding travelling is also the same thing I'm facing. embarassed . Unless you have relative or family that can do it on your behalf and I'm not even certain if that is possible.
The rate for the translation is 2000 per page for academic documents and 1500 for birth certificate. It's a fixed price grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Modella44(f): 1:14am On May 22, 2020
amikable97:

The current challenge you're facing regarding travelling is also the same thing I'm facing. embarassed . Unless you have relative or family that can do it on your behalf and I'm not even certain if that is possible.
The rate for the translation is 2000 per page for academic documents and 1500 for birth certificate. It's a fixed price grin
Wow! That's a serious one. What will man do now wen d time comes. � I have noone in abj. Can I get your contact pls or probably I send mine
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 7:13am On May 22, 2020
Modella44:

Wow! That's a serious one. What will man do now wen d time comes. � I have noone in abj. Can I get your contact pls or probably I send mine

Check your mail I have already sent the contact if the translators, call her and speak with her she will tell you what to do?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Modella44(f): 7:48am On May 22, 2020
amikable97:

Check your mail I have already sent the contact if the translators, call her and speak with her she will tell you what to do?
Seen, thank you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 23, 2020
Hi bosses, I am new here. I got an offer to study MSc. in UNIBO. I have done the translation of my documents but left with authentication in both MoE and MFA due to interstate travel ban. For the VISA pre-enrolment, what are the requirements documents? And again, as a freelancer, how can I declare myself as sponsorship?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Kaycevit: 6:47pm On May 23, 2020
Ismcandy:
Hi bosses, I am new here. I got an offer to study MSc. in UNIBO. I have done the translation of my documents but left with authentication in both MoE and MFA due to interstate travel ban. For the VISA pre-enrolment, what are the requirements documents? And again, as a freelancer, how can I declare myself as sponsorship?
Please who did the translation for u?..I need the contact of the person that did ur translation please
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Imustreturn(m): 3:35am On May 25, 2020
Hello hello. It's been ages grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Shercorp(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2020
amikable97:

Please the number of the translator.. I also want to begin mine..
I live in Lagos
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 11:35am On May 25, 2020
Shercorp:

Please the number of the translator.. I also want to begin mine..
I live in Lagos

Check your mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.