Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481466 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oppsonn: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
krysten:

MOE requires you to present your original degree certificate and transcript before they can be legalized

So wil the transcript carry the school address or the MOE address? Knowing fully well that same document will b taken to the embassy for legalization.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marwan123: 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
krysten:

My lodge is close to sapienza

Are you a student in sapienza?
Also do you know where to get the required documents for laziodisco scholarship in Nigeria?

Thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by krysten: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
oppsonn:

So wil the transcript carry the school address or the MOE address? Knowing fully well that same document will b taken to the embassy for legalization.

Yes
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by krysten: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
marwan123:

Are you a student in sapienza?
Also do you know where to get the required documents for laziodisco scholarship in Nigeria?

Thanks.

Rome business school, but my lodge is close to your school
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by MarySax(f): 11:18am On Jun 15, 2020
Hello. Does anyone know if the embassy would grant visa without legalization because the school has permitted me to resume studies and submit the D.O.V next year?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2020
MarySax:
Hello. Does anyone know if the embassy would grant visa without legalization because the school has permitted me to resume studies and submit the D.O.V next year?

Send an email to the Consulate. They are in the better position to answer this question
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marwan123: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
krysten:

That's great to know,
Well do you know where in nigeria to get the required documents for laziodisco scholarship such as the family composition certificate, and family income certificate?

Also I am having difficulty paying 35 euros for DMC scholarship, do you know a method to pay money to the university online?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ambiance: 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
eazylu:

Hello Adeyemi, i also got admission in same course and same university. please contact me on 07080973740 (whatsapp). We need to put our heads together.

I also got admission in polito for the same course MSC. Please contact me if u can. 08107580284
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ambiance: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
omoadeyemi5:
I'm a newbie here...I just got admitted to study for a Masters degree in Petroleum Engineering at Politecnico di Torino.
If you also got admitted to Polito, kindly let's connect.
I also got admission into Polito, to study petroleum at MSC level. Please contact me if you can . 08107580284
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ambiance: 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
Please I got admission at POLITO Italy. To study Msc. Petroleum Engineering. I have to do pre enrollment. I have all my documents already. Please is the Italian consulate at lagos currently functioning and carrying out pre enrollment plus when is the deadline for pre enrollment. This is Because it seems some embassies in lag are not operational yet. I really need help on this also any other Polito prospective students can comment. It would be highly appreciated thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by krysten: 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ambiance:
Please I got admission at POLITO Italy. To study Msc. Petroleum Engineering. I have to do pre enrollment. I have all my documents already. Please is the Italian consulate at lagos currently functioning and carrying out pre enrollment plus when is the deadline for pre enrollment. This is Because it seems some embassies in lag are not operational yet. I really need help on this also any other Polito prospective students can comment. It would be highly appreciated thanks.

Contact me for your documents legalization at MOE and MOFA
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by martinsaba: 12:19am On Jun 16, 2020
No one legalises document at Moe of MOFA, you only authenticate. Consulate that legalises.
krysten:

Contact me for your documents legalization at MOE and MOFA
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ade1998: 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ambiance:

I also got admitted to the same programme
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ambiance: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ade1998:

I also got admitted to the same programme
Drop ur number bro.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ade1998: 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ambiance:

Drop ur number bro.

Check your mail for a private message request.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by maziude: 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hi guys,
My sister got into the Data Science program at Padua.

Please guys, I would like to know if she can authenticate her degree/transcript she got from the Republic of Benin at MOE and MOFA.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by neccki: 3:32am On Jun 17, 2020
Is she is a Nigerian?

If Yes, then she must come down to Nigeria (MoE and MoFA) for Authentication & Legalization.

If she is a Beninese, then she would have to do it at MoE and MoFA in Benin Republic.

maziude:
Hi guys,
My sister got into the Data Science program at Padua.

Please guys, I would like to know if she can authenticate her degree/transcript she got from the Republic of Benin at MOE and MOFA.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by maziude: 3:57am On Jun 17, 2020
neccki:
Is she is a Nigerian?

If Yes, then she must come down to Nigeria (MoE and MoFA) for Authentication & Legalization.

If she is a Beninese, then she would have to do it at MoE and MoFA in Benin Republic.

Yep, she is Nigerian.

And she is home now though.

Thank you so much for your response.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oppsonn: 11:29am On Jun 17, 2020
Please do the ministry of education hand over the Original Transcript back to the applicant because the original copy was sent to them from the school

If the Ministry of education don't hand over the original transcript? Which transcript will someone use for legalization?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by neccki: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Why would they collect your documents without giving it back to you?

oppsonn:
Please do the ministry of education hand over the Original Transcript back to the applicant because the original copy was sent to them from the school

If the Ministry of education don't hand over the original transcript? Which transcript will someone use for legalization?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oppsonn: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
The guy I spoke to in MOE said the transcript was address to them by the school . So they will give u a document to take to Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Therefore I need someone that have pass that stage to please tell me the process.
neccki:
Why would they collect your documents without giving it back to you?

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by drakura: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
I have just been admitted to Sapienza University Rome. Is there anyone going to the school too
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by krysten: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=maziude post=90753008]

Academic documents are authenticated in the country obtained.

If a Nigerian obtained a degree in chad, he must authenticate it in chad.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by krysten: 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
oppsonn:

Your original is returned to you. It's your property.
Contact me for your authentication both at MOE and MOFA 08188649468
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by krysten: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
drakura:
I have just been admitted to Sapienza University Rome. Is there anyone going to the school too

So many persons on this feed. Please check btw 170-174
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by drakura: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
krysten:

So many persons on this feed. Please check btw 170-174

Ok thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by omoadeyemi5: 6:44am On Jun 18, 2020
Hello, send a private mail request and we'll followup from there
Ambiance:
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ayofag(m): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hi Guys,

I will appreciate a quick answer to this. For a PhD student at University of Bologna, how can I process my Declaration of Value document for Masters degree certificate and transcript? Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by krysten: 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
ayofag:
Hi Guys,

I will appreciate a quick answer to this. For a PhD student at University of Bologna, how can I process my Declaration of Value document for Masters degree certificate and transcript? Thanks

To get you DOV,

First, authenticate your documents at the min if edu and foreign affairs
Second, translate them
Third, apply for the dov as soon as the embassy resumes.

I handle authentication, reach me on 08188649458
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Mykelpato(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Please guys is the admission still on for Italy and what's the process?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oppsonn: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Will advise you to do some homework because some schools admission might still be on .
Mykelpato:
Please guys is the admission still on for Italy and what's the process?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
krysten:
Are you a student or an agent or both?

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.