Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (482403 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 3:36pm On May 26, 2020
manlithe:
Thanks bro for this, just one question.

Does the employer have to attach the company's bank statement and registration particulars?

No

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by tosyneaz: 7:21pm On May 26, 2020
Pls does anyone here knows if the ministry of education in Abuja has opened.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Rosunkeye(m): 9:29am On May 28, 2020
Pls can you further explain the ISEE evaluation process--documents required and all
amikable97:

No I haven't done it I don't even know what documents I need to do the declaration of family income
I Saw a post saying I need to attach rental agreement of where I stay including bank balance of accounts
then finally sworn affidavit showing family composition etc of which I don't know if all these are truly what we are to get

My parents are the ones sponsoring me cos I just finished service and do not have a job yet. But I want to know when I request for the family income declaration at the embassy and the amount is smaller than the amount for visa interview won't it be a red flag or disqualify me from getting the visa when I finally apply for the visa? Because the regional scholarship opens ending of July

Please what documents are required and how do I prepare them to prevent confusion or complication because to be honest I really need this scholarship. Please can I mail you?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 2:04pm On May 28, 2020
Rosunkeye:
Pls can you further explain the ISEE evaluation process--documents required and all

In brief these are what you need to present
A sworn affidavit and tenancy agreement.
The tenancy agreement can be issued either in the local government area office or the state ministry of housing of your family's place of domicile
The sworn affidavit will show the family size, DOB, occupation, and income of each member of the family as at 2018, fixed & financial assets (if any) and statement of account as at 31/12/2018.

I don't know what school you're heading to but you can mail the International admissions office if you have further questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oppsonn: 8:29pm On May 28, 2020
Any students of Cattolica here? And what kind of job so self sponsor student do over there.thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Rosunkeye(m): 8:43pm On May 28, 2020
Thanks alot this info is comprehensive enough
amikable97:

In brief these are what you need to present
A sworn affidavit and tenancy agreement.
The tenancy agreement can be issued either in the local government area office or the state ministry of housing of your family's place of domicile
The sworn affidavit will show the family size, DOB, occupation, and income of each member of the family as at 2018, fixed & financial assets (if any) and statement of account as at 31/12/2018.

I don't know what school you're heading to but you can mail the International admissions office if you have further questions.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fervorproton: 11:25pm On May 28, 2020
If you are interested to do authentication for MOE AND MOF non appearance kindly contact me on whatsapp zero seven zero six nine three two seven seven two five
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fervorproton: 11:26pm On May 28, 2020
tosyneaz:
Pls does anyone here knows if the ministry of education in Abuja has opened.
If you are interested to do authentication for MOE AND MOF non appearance kindly contact me on whatsapp zero seven zero six nine three two seven seven two five
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fervorproton: 11:27pm On May 28, 2020
Modella44:

I'm really sorry for bugging you with too many questions. Must I go to Abuja in person? (asides Corona factor), or I could scan and send the documents? How much is the translation done?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by eazylu(m): 11:38pm On May 28, 2020
This is a mail I received from the embassy:

"Dear Sir,
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic our offices are closed to the public until further notice.
Kindly note that the timetable for the 20/21 academic session is yet to be released by MUIR (the authorized office).
For further information and update regarding admissions and pre-enrolment you are strongly advised to visit the website: https://uniitalia.studioware.it/registration-form. Also note that you can decide to use any translator of your choice but if there are errors you will have to translate it again"

Hope this is useful to those who are thinking of patronizing other translators that are not approved by the embassy due to time factor.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oppsonn: 3:40am On May 29, 2020
For those that have been asking if NECO result is accepted. Yes, the embassy do accept NECO result..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oppsonn: 12:36pm On May 29, 2020
They do accept NECO
Tommicome:
I think I have seen it before that NECO isn't accepted, but I cannot confirmably say. Read up on the Consulate's website or check up at their office.
Yes, you would need to also verify the secondary school certificate for a Masters degree. The first school (Primary/basic education) isn't necessary for a Masters program, but I think it is for those going for Bachelors.

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ade1998: 1:29pm On May 29, 2020
eazylu:
This is a mail I received from the embassy:

"Dear Sir,
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic our offices are closed to the public until further notice.
Kindly note that the timetable for the 20/21 academic session is yet to be released by MUIR (the authorized office).
For further information and update regarding admissions and pre-enrolment you are strongly advised to visit the website: https://uniitalia.studioware.it/registration-form. Also note that you can decide to use any translator of your choice but if there are errors you will have to translate it again"

Hope this is useful to those who are thinking of patronizing other translators that are not approved by the embassy due to time factor.

This is helpful. Thank you.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by sheunwizzy01(m): 3:49am On May 30, 2020
amikable97:

Yes I have paid the first installment (I got admission). The program I applied for is Sustainable Agriculture

Hi, I also gained admission to University of Padua for a masters in Forest Science. Can we have a chat on WhatsApp?
Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 7:53am On May 30, 2020
sheunwizzy01:

Hi, I also gained admission to University of Padua for a masters in Forest Science. Can we have a chat on WhatsApp?

Thanks

Seen, you can delete your number now
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by sheunwizzy01(m): 10:52pm On May 30, 2020
Dencotext:
I cannot answer your question because your question is not as relevant as the documents you have to present... what I meant is that I WILL HAVE TO ASK YOU RATHER how you intend to package your visa documentation or have done already, as I do not know what is within your means as proofs... then I can give you a complete answer. I hope you understand my rambling... a thorough review is always better than a superficial advise, so that you get a satisfactorily answer without any single doubts about what you need to do... because at the end, you can only get a YES or NO answer for visa answer.

Mind you I am also avoiding being the one who will advise you how to package your documents, as it is not as if I am paid agent, so I only take a look at your plan or package in total and then be your best critic... if you can satisfy me, then I bet you, you will get the visa. In fact, be ready to fight for your right if you feel you are victimized unnecessarily, that fact is even stated on every visa denial, but don't bother to contest if you even do not know what you have done that is wrong... because of ignorance.

In my case, I am from a humble and low income family. However, I have a maternal uncle with whom I have been living with in the United Arab Emirates since 2017 till date and he is my prospective sponsor. We do not bear the last name. How am I to package my visa application? How would that affect the chances of being given a visa?

Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Plaouse(m): 1:07am On Jun 01, 2020
Hi,
Please do you know any university in Italy that offers architecture (for bachelors) in English language?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Rosunkeye(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly note that the time table for the 2020/21 academic session is yet to be released by MUIR (the authorized office).

For further information and update regarding admissions and pre-enrolment you are strongly advised to visit the website: https://uniitalia.studioware.it/registration-form

Best regards,

Operator 01

Ufficio Consolare

Lagos
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by timaya4all: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
Good day. Who got admission to study MSc in universe of palermo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oppsonn: 10:33am On Jun 05, 2020
Please how many months of statement of accounts is needed when applying for the student visa ?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by timaya4all: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
oppsonn:
Please how many months of statement of accounts is needed when applying for the student visa ?
6months
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oppsonn: 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
Thanks
timaya4all:
6months
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by krysten: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ade1998:
Is there any foreign student also working towards getting a visa for this intake? Kindly pm.

Yes
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by emekamazi1: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Good day all,

Please I need clarification, the name in my Bsc/transcript Certificate is written as Okeke Chinedu P. while my passport is written in full as Okeke Chinedu Peter.

Please is there an issue with this since the middle name in the certificate is written in initials.

Thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Rosunkeye(m): 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
If you are in doubt you can do a sworn affidavit stating the two names in full and you are the bearer. Which means you are gonna translate, legalize in Abuja, and also at the embassy
emekamazi1:
Good day all,

Please I need clarification, the name in my Bsc/transcript Certificate is written as Okeke Chinedu P. while my passport is written in full as Okeke Chinedu Peter.

Please is there an issue with this since the middle name in the certificate is written in initials.

Thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by krysten: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hello guys, whose going to Rome business school, let's chat
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by emekamazi1: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
@ Rosunkeye, thanks for your response.
Does it mean I have to translate and legalize in Abuja? If yes, why am I translating and doing legalization in Abuja? I thought I am just suppose to do affidavit from High court stating I am the bearer as you have said.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Rosunkeye(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
You are presenting a document at the embassy it means it has to be legalized and translated
emekamazi1:
@ Rosunkeye, thanks for your response.
Does it mean I have to translate and legalize in Abuja? If yes, why am I translating and doing legalization in Abuja? I thought I am just suppose to do affidavit from High court stating I am the bearer as you have said.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oppsonn: 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Is anyone going to any school in Milan?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ProfDave123: 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
oppsonn:
Is anyone going to any school in Milan?
Yeah University of Milan.
You?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oppsonn: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
University of Cattolica .
How far have you gone with the process?
ProfDave123:

Yeah University of Milan.
You?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by krysten: 8:40am On Jun 07, 2020
Hello, I need the contact of the translators in abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (233) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.