Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters (12350 Views)

Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters / Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by escobar07(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2012
wetn we no go hear. FOOLS
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by werepeLeri: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2012
I am surprised no one has blamed GEJ or conjured up any GEJ is responsible story. LOL
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by nduchucks: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2012
It is disheartening that the youths do not understand the true nature of decay in every branch of government in Nigeria. High profile criminals have routinely left their "cells" at night, go out and party, and return in the morning once the guards' oga has been properly settled.

Nigerians should have occupied Aso rock and NASS and demanded immediate changes by now. Unfortunately, Nigerians are too tough for their own good. Even when we are dying, we will still find a way to say, e go better. SMH
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2012
he must have disguised himself as a woman wearing skirt and blouse with heavy make up and putting a wig on his head for him to sneak out! if na lie make u ask oga Alams!!

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by Demdem(m): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2012
I wonder what the retardeen is doing about police Reform undecided undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by kutchs: 10:34am On Jun 20, 2012
No bi I Go Die tok am say ‘if u steal #600b for naija na you go de swia for people‘ abeg make we leave this mata, de don settle am since.
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by philip0906(m): 10:35am On Jun 20, 2012
Demdem: I wonder what the retardeen is doing about police Reform undecided undecided

grin grin grin
common be patriotic 4 once. . .y d'u want 2 scuttle d president's brazilian holiday 2 attend 2 more pressing needs?Police reform will begin only when Oga finds his shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by SIRNIMS(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2012
repent

Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by Kobojunkie: 10:49am On Jun 20, 2012
Niger_d: For making it a public issue:
That shows some sanity in police Administration

How do you know if 90% of the news is not manufactured?
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by blackpanda: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2012
This is just disgusting! Nigeria is finished. There's just no hope for this useless country
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by kingsmesssage: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2012
I am not boder by wat is happening between the so-called farouk who has claimed to be a corruption fighter and the police net who has been snicking out the country most dangerous enemies.this is just another episode of coruption in my dear country.but onwe thing that i know is that when the mass are ready to say no to all this episode it will be the end of the season.public offices are be used by the holders to show wat they and hw influential they are.
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2012
...sometimes,thankless Nigerians don't deserve their brilliant leaders-Nigerians get the government they deserve....
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by lacasa: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2012
Was He not released on bail as was Reported

Nawa 4 confused Country
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by tchaik(m): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2012
4bobo: politicians (farouk lawans) control police, cabals (femi otedolas) control politicans, as long as power is in the hand of lawmakers and not on the electorate, police are helpless. Even I.G himself dont have power on the politicians because they have been so caged that if he want to try to do any thing silly, they know where to wait for him. That is why someone accused of stealing billions will come to court and will receive standing ovation and begin to handshake everyone with laughter while a bussiness man who cant remit little thousands of dollars or money he borrowed due to one thing or the other will be termed fraudster and paraded like a common chicken.
What is giving me concern is that someone as trusted like faroukgate accused of bribery, what will the so called the mafians among them be doing illegally and secretly. Nigeria is as doomed as boko haram.
I will never trust any leaders or politicians in this country again: be it fashola o, tinubu o, JEG o, lawmakers o anybody until i see some politicians in maximum prision,kirikiri for years without bail. Then i will now know that we are going the right part again. All are just enrich their families abroad and caucus.

WHOEVER YOU ARE, WHEREVER YOU MAY BE, GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AND YOUR GENERATION TILL INFINITY! AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by Scissorshand(m): 11:25am On Jun 20, 2012
undecided No wonder Otedola had to report the alleged bribe demand to the SSS. He must have known the NPF is too corrupt (and also broke, lol) to handle the case. I'm sure wif this kind of ''jail-break'', it must have been easy to back-date those letters Farouk claimed to have written the police. Farouk's defense are written papers, Otedola has audio, video and cash evidences. I'm sure the SSS wanted Farouk to share the money wif his collaborators before arresting them all. I guess some of the marked notes have been spent, and they are buying time to get them back. Hmmn, that might be a lil difficult, cuz some Uniabuja babes don go on shopping spree already, as usual.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2012
The annoying thing is that the idiot get babyface use am dey deceive US. I was happy when boko haram was targeting police stations,because dis whole thing call Nigerian police is a sham.u won't understand until dey accuse u of something u don't know.boko haram make una dey target politicians and police leave Christians alone. na all of us dey for dis struggle call Nigeria.since Nigerians want to be throwing bullet from computers, make una dey do una own live and direct to all dis politicians in Abuja. Please leave Christians alone please. Concentrate more on the politicians please.
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by Jameel2012(m): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2012
This Game Suppose to be Over, Let move to the next Scene of Naija Funny News/Jokes.
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by edwindprof(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2012
Nigeria! O my Mother Land! What have we turned u into? We have been talking, We just kept talking and we have continued to talk... There ve never been an ACTION, but there have been many TALKS, even the Elites...
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2012
Bored of this news..

#Unfollowed
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by azimibraun: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2012
The police officers by this singular action will get automatic promotion and finincial benefit for thier courage and patroitism. No b naija we Dey? Criminality is usually celebrated. Gbam!
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by INFO70: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2012
What did you expect? Is it not Nigerian police? Abeg!another gist pls
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by dabrake(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2012
honouruy: Dis shows dat he wil one day walk away

more of he will never walk alone
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by ismhab(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2012
LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF CORRUPTION.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by erniok(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
That's the idea of this circus show:get nigerians bored and start salivating for new gist while the merry go round continues.

Weep my beloved country.
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by donami(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2012
waiting to hear bout the next farouk... First it was farouk abdulmutallab, now farouk lawan
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by fjc(m): 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2012
Also here
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by Pennywise(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
It is clear that Farouk with the active connivance of elements within the POLICE is hiding and manipulating evidence. In other countries the IG will resign. Why cant we insist on the same standard in this country and kick him out of that seat if he refuses to resign.
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by check45: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
I would be suprised IF THE POLICE DOES NOT BUNGLE THE CASE. Thank God it was the SSS that did the sting operation. If it were the police, THEY WOULD HAVE ALERTED FAROUK
TO RUN FROM OTEDOLAS CAMERA.The EFCC too would not have had a strong visual evidence against him. The would be looking for farouks bank account which politicians have mastered to manipulate. Go and read how d LAGOS ASSEMBLY SPEAKER quickly moved to empty his accounts and his car depot after being informed of EFCCs impending visit.
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by SkyBlue1: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2012
This trite is depressing, as it has ALWAYS been. And yes he could have easily gone home to remove evidence or make phonecalls, but unless the next piece of news is dismissal or prosecution of officers involved we don't want to know. The issue remains $17 billion subsidy probe

https://www.nairaland.com/967195/n2.6trn-subsidy-heist-does-president#11147743

Nigerians if you let yourself be distracted from this then you deserve everything you get. We heard of billions of dollars spent on power during OBJs tenure and did nothing even with little improvement in power. Are we forever goinmg to remain cowards?
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by Niseed(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2012
The sooner everyone realizes that Honourable(oh the irony) Farouk Lawan and the shining beacon for ethical business practice Mr Femi Otedola are two cheeks of the same backside the better. reason why all this is coming out is because its a deal that has gone sour. They've been doing this for years and its outrageous to think someone grows conscience overnight and decided to blow the whistle on corrupt practices.

Based on the alleged video do the actions of Honourable Lawan suggest that he is new to the bribe taking business? and to the "I paid a bribe" knights that are celebrating Mr Otedola as a role model for integrity and posting his image as the defender for justice on all their online ads. Can he answer the question truthfully himself?

Please lets move on and look for solutions to the problems that affect the mere mortals of Nigerians like electricity, education, healthcare and better roads (its the most we can get out of this lot and thats not even guaranteed). Corruption in Nigeria ia a like a 7 headed hydra. its in all the arms of govt and in every nook and cranny in our society!

The only thing we should be happy about is in a couple of years the demand for oil will decrease,alternative fuel will reign and there will be nothing left for our self serving leaders and cabals to loot.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by ideylaff: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2012
Police and SSS na d same.. na today.. nor be Nigeria.. Tschewwwwwwww.

I begii make we hear word
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by SkyBlue1: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
Niseed: The sooner everyone realizes that Honourable(oh the irony) Farouk Lawan and the shining beacon for ethical business practice Mr Femi Otedola are two cheeks of the same backside the better. reason why all this is coming out is because its a deal that has gone sour. They've been doing this for years and its outrageous to think someone grows conscience overnight and decided to blow the whistle on corrupt practices.

Based on the alleged video do the actions of Honourable Lawan suggest that he is new to the bribe taking business? and to the "I paid a bribe" knights that are celebrating Mr Otedola as a role model for integrity and posting his image as the defender for justice on all their online ads. Can he answer the question truthfully himself?

Please lets move on and look for solutions to the problems that affect the mere mortals of Nigerians like electricity, education, healthcare and better roads (its the most we can get out of this lot and thats not even guaranteed). Corruption in Nigeria ia a like a 7 headed hydra. its in all the arms of govt and in every nook and cranny in our society!

The only thing we should be happy about is in a couple of years the demand for oil will decrease,alternative fuel will reign and there will be nothing left for our self serving leaders and cabals to loot.

I think what I find most annoying is that Nigerians are falling for EXACTLY THE SAME SCAM played out during the OBJ years. Elumelu and the power probe into the billions of dollars spent in the sector anyone? A probe that was seen as indicting of the Obasanjo administration and the mismanagement of money earmarked for power sector development got embroiled in allegations of corruption of committee members (Elumelu). The probe and the reports following took a back seat. After the heat died down, the "ethics committee" cleared the same Elumelu of any corruption. What did the Nigerian populace gain? Who went to jail? And in all of this, did we get to know what happened to billions spent on the sector? DO WE EVER LEARN??

With regards to that scrawny Farouk: If there is evidence of corruption to back the allegations then prosecute the man and throw him in jail and that is what we need to hear alone. Who ever is complicit along the way, do like wise (and I am looking at our Mr Adoke of an AGF). If not shut the hell up and stop feeding us stories of "he ate in the house", "he went to go and buy suya", "he chopped the bribe money". Where is the billions of dollars of oil subsidy money in all this? We have bigger thieves to catch, and we need to start refusing to be fools in this game. Nigerians!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto / Dave Umahi Seeks Buhari Approval For University Of Science & Technology / Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.