Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,629 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! (14014 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Forex Strategies For Dummy Traders / Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2012
babaearly:
are you closing the prelaunch because of our talk? Dont do that. If you think your stuff is worth it then carry on so you can gauge the market and your stuff should be dirt cheap or free at prelaunch to create buzz.

Mc George: @Alparifx, i like ur approach to all this critics but removing the pre-launch offer is not a good idea at all. People must always talk. If you had opened this tread without screenshots, we would need screenshots, now that you have screenshot i wonder what we need again. Im having plans to order for this on Mon. Pls forget the critics and reconsider your decision. Im tired of EURUSD will fall in 5hrs signal, seriously.
Oya make una go buy na haba, is it by force angry angry angry angry

Just like easycopyrh said, drop alerts here for 2 weeks. I will buy your system for N10, 000
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by alparifx: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2012
blink182:

Just like easycopyrh said, drop alerts here for 2 weeks. I will buy your system for N10, 000
Im not forcing anybody to pay for my trading system. My system is a TRENDING system that works between 4am and 7am. You can even discover it yourself if you look at my account statement closely. Goodluck
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by elewedu(m): 10:15am On Jun 22, 2012
The decision to stop the prelaunch is highly inprofessional. Why the haste in coming out here to announce your self when you haven't concluded on what you intend to offer be it "prelaunch" or "launch". You even went all the way to announce your price when the product itself is not ready. Meanwhile, I don't suspect foul play here, I just feel you are in too much haste make it from an unconcluded bussiness structure . Again, you toyed with peoples emotions, which is not fair. Please always think through your decisions, else it haunts you.ciao
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by alparifx: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2012
elewedu: The decision to stop the prelaunch is highly inprofessional. Why the haste in coming out here to announce your self when you haven't concluded on what you intend to offer be it "prelaunch" or "launch". You even went all the way to announce your price when the product itself is not ready. Meanwhile, I don't suspect foul play here, I just feel you are in too much haste make it from an unconcluded bussiness structure . Again, you toyed with peoples emotions, which is not fair. Please always think through your decisions, else it haunts you.ciao
Noted. Thx for ur advice.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2012
alparifx:
Im not forcing anybody to pay for my trading system. My system is a TRENDING system that works between 4am and 7am. You can even discover it yourself if you look at my account statement closely. Goodluck
Yeah, I know. Especially the currency pair, its a matter of the indicator that you use.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by nairakobo: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2012
@alparıfx, pls ı'll lıke to know ıf d GTB acct ıs a dom or naıra acct.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by MrTemple(m): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
Tink I rememba dis name very well, BETONMARKET 2010/2011 version. So many pple bought dis ebook dat claimed so much & were disappointed.
www.beatbom.com
www.bomarketstrategies..com
www.betonmarkettips..com
www.grabbetonmarkets.com
www.temynasdaq.com

Were all among d list of site u promise 2 deliver dere strategies & d rest blah blah blah blah stuff.

D point is dis, Emmanual Attah sold sumtin similar yrs bck & even promised more wit τ̲̅ђe follwing details (email, emmaattah2020@yahoo.com. fone no, 08078071363) bt non is working as @ nw.

we ve a BOM thread already on NL. Come dere drop signals 4 2 wiks & jst lyk Blink said, we go buy am more expensive dan d $20.

Finally, frm experience in life, most of d gud tins re d once freely given 2 u.

I rest my case bt let's b our brodas keeper
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by alparifx: 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mr Temple: Tink I rememba dis name very well, BETONMARKET 2010/2011 version. So many pple bought dis ebook dat claimed so much & were disappointed.
www.beatbom.com
www.bomarketstrategies..com
www.betonmarkettips..com
www.grabbetonmarkets.com
www.temynasdaq.com

Were all among d list of site u promise 2 deliver dere strategies & d rest blah blah blah blah stuff.

D point is dis, Emmanual Attah sold sumtin similar yrs bck & even promised more wit τ̲̅ђe follwing details (email, emmaattah2020@yahoo.com. fone no, 08078071363) bt non is working as @ nw.

we ve a BOM thread already on NL. Come dere drop signals 4 2 wiks & jst lyk Blink said, we go buy am more expensive dan d $20.

Finally, frm experience in life, most of d gud tins re d once freely given 2 u.

I rest my case bt let's b our brodas keeper
I dont have the time to battle words with anybody here. We are all betonmarkets traders and we are aware of the fact that Bom did a lot of changes to their platform in the last few years. shocked Moreover, those were sites that own good strategies back then and i delivered promptly to whhoever needed it. That is even to show you that am not a so called betonmarkets trader. Iv been into fx and bom for more than 6yrs.
As i said earlier, my strategy is a TRENDING strategy, you dont have to pay for it. You can still discover it yourself, just make use of Google and u'l be amaze what you'll find out.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by truexgoldcom(m): 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2012
Pleasee oooooooooooooooooooooo, a friend of my made payment for this e-book. He was blocked by Nairaland bots, and he has asked me to tell the poster to quickly send the ebook to his email address..... nicekeno@yahoo.com. He made payment using this Liberty Reserve acct no:: U2477532. I would advice you to quickly refund to his account 'cos he said and i quote "You will NOT leave to see JULY this year if you fail to RETURN his money"
My dear, Be wise about this... think oooooo. No bi everyone you go play with o. If he is saying the truth, better refund him o. Before you die for because of $19.9
I don deliver the message ooo... every one don see am.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by MrTemple(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2012
[quote author=alparifx]
I dont have the time to battle words with anybody here. We are all betonmarkets traders and we are aware of the fact that Bom did a lot of changes to their platform in the last few years. shocked
As i said earlier, my strategy is a TRENDING strategy, you dont have to pay for it. You can still discover it yourself, just make use of Google and u'l be amaze what you'll find out.

Nobody is arguing wit U̶̲̥̅̊ here bro, come here https://www.nairaland.com/958643/betonmarket-alerts-season-2/70 απϑ prove urself.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by alparifx: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2012
@Truexgold, you dont have to shout grin grin grin grin. Tell your friend to check his LR account for his $19.99. If he needs the product he should check back when it is officially launched. Tell him am sorry for the inconviences

Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by pafectlink(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mr Temple: Nobody is arguing wit U̶̲̥̅̊ here bro, come here https://www.nairaland.com/958643/betonmarket-alerts-season-2/70 απϑ prove urself.
Make i hear word abeg. Signal here, Signal there, since una start the signal service i never see anybody uploading his account statement.

@Alparifx. Stop behaving like a kid and let us pay for the product.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by MrTemple(m): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2012
pafectlink:
Make i hear word abeg. Signal here, Signal there, since una start the signal service i never see anybody uploading his account statement.

Iƒ u lyk deaf, dat is ur business. U re d type dat eats fish witout wanting 2 fish. Nobody nids 2 show U acct statement cos wen d signal is dropped, u chck it by urself @ d end of bet.

Note: dere is no HOLY GRAIL in dis business, so dont b deceived.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by pafectlink(m): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mr Temple:

Iƒ u lyk deaf, dat is ur business. U re d type dat eats fish witout wanting 2 fish. Nobody nids 2 show U acct statement cos wen d signal is dropped, u chck it by urself @ d end of bet.

Note: dere is no HOLY GRAIL in dis business, so dont b deceived.
That is why i need a system that i can learn and trade by myself, rather than wait for a signal from people that dont even have an account with betonmarkets.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2012
pafectlink:
That is why i need a system that i can learn and trade by myself, rather than wait for a signal from people that dont even have an account with betonmarkets.
Mumu, there is no signal from easycopyrh that hasn't been explained. Bend and fxbomovi are premium signals.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by poleon4(m): 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2012
blink182: Mumu, there is no signal from easycopyrh that hasn't been explained. Bend and fxbomovi are premium signals.
Una go fight here tire because of simple Trending strategy a trader like una just discover. Anywey, my own contribution is that, easycopyrh,Bend and fxbomovi will secretly get this Trending strategy while una they here dey wait for their signal. grin grin grin Na joke oooooo
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by hottprince: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2012
@op u v made a mistak so d criticsms r ur punishmnt.Lik u I'm also a seasond BOM trader I v bn teachn ppl 4 free bt its hard 4 me.I'm nt a system guru so I cnt build a software bt if u tink dere's a way I can help PM me in my NL acc
Pls no 1 shud ask 4 my help now no offence bt I v a no of ppl dat I'm helpn now n its stressin
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by alparifx: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
@Truexgold, tell ur friend not to be afraid. No matter wat, i cant keep ur money when i have not satisfied u. I have credited his liberty reserve account.

Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2012
poleon4:
Una go fight here tire because of simple Trending strategy a trader like una just discover. Anywey, my own contribution is that, easycopyrh,Bend and fxbomovi will secretly get this Trending strategy while una they here dey wait for their signal. grin grin grin Na joke oooooo
Lol
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
hottprince: @op u v made a mistak so d criticsms r ur punishmnt.Lik u I'm also a seasond BOM trader I v bn teachn ppl 4 free bt its hard 4 me.I'm nt a system guru so I cnt build a software bt if u tink dere's a way I can help PM me in my NL acc
Pls no 1 shud ask 4 my help now no offence bt I v a no of ppl dat I'm helpn now n its stressin
Seasoned ke, na Maggi abi na ajino-moto. Na all this kind talk I de hate. You think say i be rookie ni, I've been buying information from the days when success digest was a magazine to newspaper to when it was distributed free to when they started selling again. Na our money Dem Akin Alabi and Lawal Ibidapo take turn millionaires.

Until he proves me wrong, I insist its a fraud from experience.

Una don even notice for im site e copy one day take replace the days when no de before. Wetin happen for those days when e no fit paste am?

Young man, you have a lot to do.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by alparifx: 7:56am On Jun 23, 2012
truexgold.com:
Pleasee oooooooooooooooooooooo, a friend of my made payment for this e-book. He was blocked by Nairaland bots, and he has asked me to tell the poster to quickly send the ebook to his email address..... nicekeno@yahoo.com. He made payment using this Liberty Reserve acct no:: U2477532. I would advice you to quickly refund to his account 'cos he said and i quote "You will NOT leave to see JULY this year if you fail to RETURN his money"
My dear, Be wise about this... think oooooo. No bi everyone you go play with o. If he is saying the truth, better refund him o. Before you die for because of $19.9
I don deliver the message ooo... every one don see am.
I transfer has been made, Since.........

Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by hottprince: 8:02am On Jun 23, 2012
blink is dere no brain in ur head or u jst wnt to get noticd by been stupid.I v neva askd money 4rm ppl n d word u wanted 2 use is SEASONING nt SEASONED right?plus I wasnt taln 2 u.ds s y d true ppl dat knw tins dnt wnt 2 share it because of ppl lik u.ooh n in case u don't knw SEASONED means xperienc n SEASONING means food flavour
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2012
hottprince: blink is dere no brain in ur head or u jst wnt to get noticd by been stupid.I v neva askd money 4rm ppl n d word u wanted 2 use is SEASONING nt SEASONED right?plus I wasnt taln 2 u.ds s y d true ppl dat knw tins dnt wnt 2 share it because of ppl lik u.ooh n in case u don't knw SEASONED means xperienc n SEASONING means food flavour
Why are you crying so early in the morning, you don't have better things to do? Go do something more purposeful with your life to distract you from unproductive rantings.

I hate people who blow their trumpets, even God despises them. If you are a seasoned vet when it comes to this shi .t, then head over to the BOM alert thread to show your might. Let us tell you that you are good instead of forming big fish for here.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by naijaobi(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2012
alparifx:
I dont have the time to battle words with anybody here. We are all betonmarkets traders and we are aware of the fact that Bom did a lot of changes to their platform in the last few years. shocked Moreover, those were sites that own good strategies back then and i delivered promptly to whhoever needed it. That is even to show you that am not a so called betonmarkets trader. Iv been into fx and bom for more than 6yrs.
CAN U JUST TELL US THE INDICATOR YOU USE..... THANKS..
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by rightlagos: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2012
@alparifx, Thank you very much. I didn't even read much about your software or system. It is d account statement that has convinced me 100% of the genuinety of your system. If the account statement is really true, and is the result of the system u are using, I think u are generous. Most of us that have traded forex in d past and are now trading betonmarkets due to d unbearable losses in forex markets have bought many systems that are much costlier than this, and the seller will not even show his account statement to boast.

I go still buy sha.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by azpekuliar: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2012
pafectlink:

Lmao... And na true ooo. E jus dey cross my mind. Meen the account statements go get as e be oo.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by hottprince: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
@blink u v just accertained ur stupidity
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by easycopyrh(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
Is dis an ORAL or ENGLISH class? Abeg guys mak una leav dis LONG THING. Ther is a saying dat goes lik dis SLOW & STEADY WINS D RACE. if u re nt lukin 4 overnit turnaround den lets ALL kip learning and we shal get ther SOONER dan EXPECTED. d KOKO is CONSISTENCY weda big or smal I v hd 7 mnts regular withdrawal frm BOM abeg GUYS BONNED anybodi wey wan buy mak him BUY JOOR. chek dis out i wil DISCOVA UR STRATEGY B4 D WIK RUNS OUT...
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by easycopyrh(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2012
See u BIGZ BOY sombody is threatenin wit DEATH 4 a meagre 19dos u beta pay am bak nw MY HAND NO DEY OO
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by one9jeria: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2012
you see the poster is dead, the person the threatened him have killed him what a pity and wickedness because of ordinary $19. dont you see he is not responding to criticisms again. may HIS SOUL REST IN ......... if he is still alive let him give us alert for free. he is dead to criticism may his soul rest in courage.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by truexgoldcom(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2012
You guys re not getting it. That acct is photoshop at work. It's fake, i can do stuffs like that with PHOTOSHOP CS5. So don't mind the fraudstar. My friend made payment and uptil now he didn't send the ebook 2 him neither did he refund his money. Now what do u cal that, isn't it 419. Anyway he has given u til month end, if u fail. Hmm¡ u Will Not live to c July. He 's betting u 4 that.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by one9jeria: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
please can some one contact me on my email borguglobal@gmail.com lets contribute money and purchase this product. guys wise up let it be a cooperative society. if you hav liberty reserve.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: I Have Met With Banks To Make Old N200 Available - Emefiele / Traders Jubilate As Lagos Government Re-opens Ajegunle Market (Video) / FCCPC Shuts Chinese Supermarket Over Discrimination In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.