Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! (14011 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Forex Strategies For Dummy Traders / Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by MrTemple(m): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2012
Mr Temple: Tink I rememba dis name very well, BETONMARKET 2010/2011 version. So many pple bought dis ebook dat claimed so much & were disappointed.
www.beatbom.com
www.bomarketstrategies..com
www.betonmarkettips..com
www.grabbetonmarkets.com
www.temynasdaq.com

Were all among d list of site u promise 2 deliver dere strategies & d rest blah blah blah blah stuff.

D point is dis, Emmanual Attah sold sumtin similar yrs bck & even promised more wit τ̲̅ђe follwing details (email, emmaattah2020@yahoo.com. fone no, 08078071363) bt non is working as @ nw.

we ve a BOM thread already on NL. Come dere drop signals 4 2 wiks & jst lyk Blink said, we go buy am more expensive dan d $20.

Finally, frm experience in life, most of d gud tins re d once freely given 2 u.

I rest my case bt let's b our brodas keeper

I don ​=))°ºнaĦaнaº°=)) tire here, I no dey wit ♍ɣ system nw I 4 upload τ̲̅ђe ebook.
Una well done ooooooo.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by stagger: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2012
Another example of how people want to bypass understanding the fundamentals. There is already a very vibrant BOM thread. The speed with which this one reached 10 pages was a clear warning that something about this offer was too good to be true. Well, it obviously now is.

The sad part? This will happen again in another form.

1 Like

Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by 2sexy(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2012
stagger: Another example of how people want to bypass understanding the fundamentals. There is already a very vibrant BOM thread. The speed with which this one reached 10 pages was a clear warning that something about this offer was too good to be true. Well, it obviously now is.

The sad part? This will happen again in another form.
you are right about that but do you know what, It may not be easy for people to get scammed on here because I am taking it up soon.

I have made a post about this we have about 10 reply but what I don't like about NL is how the mods handle threads. Actually, I can't even find my thread anymore which I started and not that is has reach the bottom of this forum but it just vanished just like that.

How could modes allow a more educative thread to be hidden and a scam-made thread to be visible? This one reason why people are scammed here and I will not let seun rest until my voice is heard.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by idumuose(m): 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2012
Don't buy the e-book yet.I paid for it 8 days ago and up till

he has not sent the bomdecoder.When i wrote him asking him why he

has not sent my product he replied that he will send the e-book in

24 or 48 hours.But 48 hours has elapsed since.When i emailed him to

tell me what's happening a few days ago,he has not replied me till now.

Once he sends the product i will inform you guys but in the meantime do

not buy anything from him.I hope he is not a con guy because he appears

to be.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by toluxa1(m): 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2012
Guy u funny o. Is it that u didn't go tru d last few pages?
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by BOMSOFT: 9:24am On Jul 26, 2013
ccvMY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS. ANSWER TO QUESTIONS FROM CALLERS AND INVESTORS if you want a one on one training is just 20,000( you will get the manual for free) my manual is 5,000 if you want to invest, the minimum investment is $200 and maximum is $500 for now, you get 5% daily payment to be made to your bank account or webmoney account every ten days you are free to come to me for one on one for negociation.
CONTENT 1.INTRODUCTION 2.REASON WHY BETONMARKETS IS THE RIGHT PLATFORM FOR YOU TO BE 3.HOW TO REGISTER 4.HOW TO DEPOSIT 5.HOW TO MAKE MONEY (THE KOKO) 6.HOW TO WITHDRAW 7.TESTIMONIES
SECURITIES/GUARANTEE Once you have my bank account details and a 10 days money back guarantee as a rational human being note you are saved. AM OFFERING A BONANZA FROM TODAY 26TH OF JULY TO MONDAY 29TH OF JULY YOU CAN GET MY MANUAL FOR 2500NAIRA WITHIN THIS PERIOD FROM TUESDAY UPWARD IT WILL BE AT IS NORMAL PRICE.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by BOMSOFT: 9:25am On Jul 26, 2013
ccvMY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS. ANSWER TO QUESTIONS FROM CALLERS AND INVESTORS if you want a one on one training is just 20,000( you will get the manual for free) my manual is 5,000 if you want to invest, the minimum investment is $200 and maximum is $500 for now, you get 5% daily payment to be made to your bank account or webmoney account every ten days you are free to come to me for one on one for negociation.
CONTENT 1.INTRODUCTION 2.REASON WHY BETONMARKETS IS THE RIGHT PLATFORM FOR YOU TO BE 3.HOW TO REGISTER 4.HOW TO DEPOSIT 5.HOW TO MAKE MONEY (THE KOKO) 6.HOW TO WITHDRAW 7.TESTIMONIES
SECURITIES/GUARANTEE Once you have my bank account details and a 10 days money back guarantee as a rational human being note you are saved. AM OFFERING A BONANZA FROM TODAY 26TH OF JULY TO MONDAY 29TH OF JULY YOU CAN GET MY MANUAL FOR 2500NAIRA WITHIN THIS PERIOD FROM TUESDAY UPWARD IT WILL BE AT IS NORMAL PRICE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria / Shoprite/palms Sango Ota Opening Today / Naira Redesign: I Have Met With Banks To Make Old N200 Available - Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.