Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

96xtr09r's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 96xtr09r's Profile / 96xtr09r's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Politics / Re: Why IPOB Are Celebrating Donald Trump's Win by 96xtr09r: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Shut the trash up! U want history to repeat itself abi?

Get lost, you demented Afonja...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relation With US by 96xtr09r: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
omenka:
Nonsense. That time has passed. When I called for just a week's truce the other time, what did your brothers do?? If you want "freshness" around here, call your brothers to order. But until that time, it is what it is..

This is simply rants of frustrations... Na you go tire...

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relation With US by 96xtr09r: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
amc:
There is only one person who is frustrated here and we can tell from your post. Ndo. One day, you will be released from the self-inflicted bondage that has kept you back in life. Don't blame others.

Typical rants of frustrated tribalists to deflect attention from their delusion and penchant for evil and wickedness in the society.
What kind of self-inflicted bondage can be greater than that of your people who have mortgaged their destiny and that of their offspring to their Fulani masters?

Keep ranting senselessly and carelessly on IPOB/Igbo issues till you end up with your Fulani masters in OduaArewanistan republic...

May 23, 2016 - "We have sacrificed enough blood in the unending cycle of blood-letting by Fulani herdsmen the latest being those killed in Ekiti two days ago."
- Yinka Odumakin
National Publicity Secretary, Afenifere
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206421809408975&id=1380833650&bacr=1464032018%3A1464032018%3A1%3A3415763241141835392%3A1464010908%3A0%3A0%3A53&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6287973478765273159%3Amf_story_key.-2339539945364042293#footer_action_list

1 Like

Politics / Re: Igbo People And Yoruba People Differences Over The Centuries by 96xtr09r: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
Charlesdock:
which lie have I make now? Answer the question Are the Yorubas standing in the way of the actualization of Biafra? If not I will like to know why you're abusing Yorubas? Tell me the person who is a tribalist between you and I.

Mr Yoruba tribalist, pose your question to your treacherous and deceitful people...

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

Politics / Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
Aigbofa:
We sometimes respond to your nonsense because your day is never complete except you mention Yoruba.

I quite feel your eternal pains and miseries that at the mere whispering of NK, IPOB or Biaf... many frustrated Afonjas go into compulsory convulsion, spluttering smelly spits all around as if possessed of demons...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/nigeria-former-us-congressman-biafra-relief-flights-pilot-robert-dornan-backs-referendum-1551011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oipTY5hlsJ8
Politics / Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Aigbofa:
There's no country on planet earth called Biafra. It came in the 60's and died a violent death. All this Biafra has come to stay is just to keep yourself amused and biafra is not trending anywhere except maybe on nairaland.

Lying propagandists doing what they know how to do best...

If it's dead why then do you frustrated Afonjas keep whining, wailing and gnashing your dirty teeth, with thick mucous flowing down your smelly nostrils as if your whole existence in life is being taken away from you?

The earlier you lots channel your negative energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan republic the better chances of you surviving your numerous heartaches...

https://www.nairaland.com/3459101/nigeria-biafra-separatists-celebrating-donald-election-usa-media

Politics / Re: Igbo People And Yoruba People Differences Over The Centuries by 96xtr09r: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
Charlesdock:
You haven't answer the question, are the Yorubas stahding in the way of Biafra? if not my bro please stop this tribalism. Am a Yoruba and I support Biafra (I was even ban once this year) so stop generalizing on all Yorubas.

Mr Yoruba, I understand that you lots are experts in dishing out lies, falsehood and propaganda. Without these vices it'll be difficult for tribalistic Yorubas to survive in this contraption.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relation With US by 96xtr09r: 11:15am On Nov 11, 2016
amc:
Typical nonsense talk. No wonder people like you have been misled by your leaders.

Typical silly rants of frustrated hypocrites who are so deluded to be led sheepishly by acclaimed drug peddlers and murderous treasury looters. After swallowing hook, line and sinker of dullards you come on NL to grandstand carelessly and senselessly as if you are not in the same league with them.

Shameless bigots!

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relation With US by 96xtr09r: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2016
amc:
[size=14pt]Enemies of Nigeria at it again with their lies. How sad.[/size].

So, it's 'Enemies of Nigeria' that have been killing hundreds of innocent people up and down in the last one year? So, it's enemies of Nigeria that support and hail the barbaric acts of Nigeria military against law-abiding citizens?
So, it's enemies of Nigeria that voted in the despotic regime who have wrecked the economy of this expired entity?

Maybe your eyes are beginning to see the futility of your handiwork...

13 Likes

Politics / Re: In Nigeria, Biafra Separatists Are Celebrating Donald Trump Election> Usa Media by 96xtr09r: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2016
[s]
Earth2Metahuman:
lamentation of a frustrated flat head
[/s]

Wailing and gnashing of teeth by a useless Afonja...

7 Likes

Politics / Re: In Nigeria, Biafra Separatists Are Celebrating Donald Trump Election> Usa Media by 96xtr09r: 10:00am On Nov 11, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
yawns... Are you flat heads not murdering everyone on the Internet with your hate speeches everywhere?

Those who went berserk are cowards, those who can't take a defeat like a man in the spirit of sportsmanship are the bigger cowards..

Heck, these flat heads are still waiiling and groaning over war they lost 40 years ago while the Germans that lost 2 world wars have since moved on.

Buncha cry babies sore losers. cheesy

This miserable Afonja is still nursing the bruises of the collective defeat of their Killary and despotic ruler who was said to have expended the Nigerian tax payers money in funding the failed mission.

The lousy, loudmouthed Afonjas who tried their usual gra-gra in 1993 and could not sustain it for a couple weeks. Yorubas started trouble they could not finish in 1993 using 'June 12' threatening fire and brimstone to carve their Odua Islamic Republic. Their ragtag OPC went into hiding immediately their AareOnaKakanfo MKO Abiola was whisked away like a common thief. Their renowned international drug peddler, Tinubu and co went on self-exile.

Useless oblong coneheads from Wasteland ranting senselessly and carelessly...

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Igbo People And Yoruba People Differences Over The Centuries by 96xtr09r: 5:22am On Nov 11, 2016
Charlesdock:
which type of woes? Seriously are the yorubas the ones preventing the actualization of Biafra?

You and your fellow Yorubas should simply channel your energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan republic and mind your business with your Fulani masters...

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by 96xtr09r: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
[s]
Metroescobar:

Stop asking _stupid questions or insinuating nonsense all because you are searching for cheap likes!
Read the reasons I stated! They have been spamming this section with lies that would even shock lucifer since yesterday! We deserve a certain level of decorum as Nigerians on nl! Go to the foreign affairs scetion, igbos are the butt of jokes there, is it fair to them? All because of the idiocy of these bush wackers called ipob youths!
I'm even happy for trump as I have always liked him as a fellow hustler so please stop trying to paint me as a disgruntled Hilary fan!
And why should anyone be bothered over lies? Or do you also believe Donald trump originated from "onitsha"? Please if you like reading lies featuring senselessness then go and purchase hints magazine or help them develop IPOBLAND!
Nairaland still says NO to SECESSIONISTS! Shalom....
[/s]

Silly rants of frustrations from a notorious tribalist cum murderous parasite...

You want the great Igbo Nation to continue to subsidise your vassalage, parasitism and obliviousness in this expired entity where cows have more rights and freedom to roam and move anywhere they like but any human from the East who attempts that is gunned down in broad daylight by your despotic government in the guise of attempting to disrupt the 'peace' of the society...

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
Bluetooth2:
When it comes to foreign policy, the guy is clear. America's interest comes first which means he's adopting an isolationist policy towards international affairs. If he could threaten NATO, then a Trump presidency will serve no interest to the Biafran cause.

You lots are quick to drag Biafran cause into Trump victory at the polls while hypocritically leaving out how you vehemently opposed his candidature with your blind prophets and gullible professor prophesying and talking amiss to your satisfaction...

3 Likes

Literature / Re: What's The Sin Of Wole Soyinka,the True Hero Of Biafra. by 96xtr09r: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
DESTROY AMERICAN GREEN CARD AND GO TO JAIL - Soyinka Warned by Kayode Ajulo

An Abuja-based legal luminary, Mr Kayode Ajulo, has cautioned Soyinka against carrying out his threat of destroying his Green Card as he would be risking three to seven years jail term. Nigerian Nobel Literature Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka had earlier vowed to destroy his American Green Card in protest to Donald Trump becoming the winner of the U.S. 2016 Presidential election. Few days before the Nov. 8 election, Soyinka told students at Oxford University that “I will cut my green card myself and start packing up” if Trump won the polls. The moment Trump won the election, the literary icon vowed to leave the United States by Jan. 20, 2017, the very day president-elect Donald Trump will be inaugurated.

Ajulo said Soyinka is an opinion moulder, an elder statesman and nation builder, who should know the implication of such act. “Under the American law losing or having your U.S. green card destroyed can be a serious problem. Legally, such is tagged as wishful destruction of government’s property. He said the truth is that Soyinka is far better and far bigger than that because such act is provocative and unacceptable. He stressed that the literary icon is free to leave the country but does not have to tear the card; instead he should return the card as required by the law.

Ajulo said the professor, who is currently a resident scholar at New York University’s Institute of African American Affairs, should know better. He said: "it has a lot of implications for Nigerians. Green cards or passports are valuable documents and should be looked after it with care. Mishandling of passport could stop you from travelling not to talk of destroying green card." Ajulo further described Soyinka as a good ambassador who cares not just about Nigeria but the world at large, advising him to keep to it.

Will Soyinka still destroy his Green Card?

Source: www.ygist.com/2016/11/soyinka-destroy-your-american-green-card-and-go-to-jail.html

Politics / Re: No Yoruba Group Has Congratulated Donald Trump by 96xtr09r: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ovamboland:
Your first alliance with the caliphate represented by Ahmadu Bello led to the slaughter of your people at industrial scale bigger than Rwanda tragedy. In 9 short years you went back to licking the Fulani arse, that led to throwing your guys in jail while their own thieves only got house arrest in comfort. You learnt no lessons and still Voted massively for another Aboki in 1993. Already your votes are reserved for another Fulani in 2019, yet you have the nerve to call another group slaves, just look in the mirror

One thing spectacular about the so-called 'suffersticated' tribe is that they have lost their senses in ab0ki ass-licking job to the extent that anyone of them that refused to Kowtow to their Fulani masters servitude becomes the most hated and insulted.

It's still a wonder how a people can boast about being 'sophisticated' and yet are being played mercilessly like dimw1ts.

Take a read at the proclamation of one of your Fulani slave masters, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

If that verdict on your cowardly and slavish people isn't enough then these would suffice:

Rememeber, Afonja betrayed his Yoruba people and sold them as perpetual slaves to the Fulani; Ilorin still remains an Islamic caliphate till date.

Remember, Justice Sowemimo, a Yoruba judge was used by the Hausa-Fulani slave masters to send Chief Awolowo to jail.

Chief Awolowo was an unyielding advocate of true federalism but suddenly changed as soon as he was appointed the Minister of local Government and Finance and succeeded in enslaving the Yoruba race .

General Oladipo Diya, a Yoruba man was used by his Hausa-Fulani slave masters to batter NADECO, Afenifere, Odua Movement and other Yoruba struggle groups.

Yoruba Obas collected bribe from their Hausa-Fulani slave masters instead of fighting for the unjust murder of their "beloved son" MKO Abiola as confessed by Oba Akiolu.

The same MKO Abiola financed the coup that sacked his brother Ernest Shonekan and brought in his slave master General Abacha - an Hausa-Fulani to power. 

MKO Abiola and other Yoruba elders even went to Dodan Barracks to submit themselves as perpetual slaves to General Sani Abacha for overthrowing their brother. It's so pathetic!

A small boy Yakubu Gowon used Pa Awolowo as slave to cling on to power against Southern interest. The worst of it all, Awolowo was compelled by his Northern masters to die like a rat on the street gutter: http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/
His greed finally nailed him. He died a nobody as the world never celebrated him.

Slavish cum coward coup plotters - Oladipo Diya, Abdulkarim Adisa 

Oladipo Diya - the greatest general in the history of Yoruba people, knelt, wept and begged Abacha for his miserable life...

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Igbo People And Yoruba People Differences Over The Centuries by 96xtr09r: 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
T9ksy:
No shaking!!! Your ikemba promised us worse but we are still here and waxing strong much to your utter dismay, so please bring it on. This time around, none of you lot will be allowed to remain on our turf.

Rants of loudmouthed Afonja... Just a mere detonation of bomb in Ikeja your folks ran for their miserable lives and ended it all in the canal.

What about your braggart, Benjamin Adekunle a.k.a the Black Scorpion, who spat fire and brimstone to exterminate Igbos and Easterners?

And how did his life end on earth?

He died a miserable contractor, he was literary begging for contracts just to feed.The black scorpion ate his own excrement, begging Igbos to pay his medical bill to ease his pains until he chose death in 2014.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: No Yoruba Group Has Congratulated Donald Trump by 96xtr09r: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
What else do you expect from bile-filled creatures (Afonjas)?

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by 96xtr09r: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
fratermathy:
Asari Dokubo is NOT an Urhobo man so he can claim whatever he wants.

I'm an Urhobo man and I refuse to be lumped with any group or any region.

I don't care about other groups in the Niger Delta. They can do what they want.

Mr Urhobo, Igbos don't need you and all you ever stand for in life. Are you tired of hiding behind Nigerdelta to spew trash against the Igbo Nation?

You should be learned enough to know that you've got freedom of association. Stop whining like a baby.
Simply face OduaArewanistan republic where your fellow tribalists are found.
Politics / Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by 96xtr09r: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
timeboss:
copy & paste connoisseur, you annoy me, I promise to fry your ass by next wk.

Loudmouthed Afonja ranting senselessly and carelessly on NL...

It'll always be my pleasure to whip some sense into you.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by 96xtr09r: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
fratermathy:
Every Urhobo man knows, for real. I'm not speaking for all Urhobo people because our body, UPU, has already done so and clarified all these (incase you are not aware). Urhobo Progress Union which speaks for ALL Urhobo people categorically rejected Biafra or whatever contraption to lump us with any other region or ethnic group. So the logic I used for the guy who generalized won't work here.
No Niger Deltan leader has agreed to be lumped with the east or in a so-called supersouth.

Mr Urhobo, are you still wailing? Face OduaArewanistan republic to cure your hypertension...

In the meantime, relish this news from Nigerdelta:

https://www.nairaland.com/3457478/trump-our-man-he-will-help-biafra-nigerdelta-youths

Asari Dokubo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6gl7cLkxzk

https://www.nairaland.com/2732480/biafra-call-ijaw-nation-stand

Watch Asari Dokubo exposition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8qg6k9jKIg
Politics / Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by 96xtr09r: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
[s]
kropotkin2:
Quote me when Nnamdi Kanu gets a jail free card out of our zoo
[/s]

Quote me when deluded Afonjas install an Oba in place of the Emir of Ilorin...

https://www.nairaland.com/2533488/shocking-egun-not-yoruba---dr-pius-fasinu

http://saharareporters.com/2014/03/04/exclusion-ogu-egun-people-lagos-and-ogun-national-conference-delegates%E2%80%99-list

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2016
loadux:
seriously, who cares about what goes on in the USA, on whether Trump or Clinton is the president, it doesn't change what affect me in anyway.
what am more concerned about is what goes on in my own country, on if we are going to overcome this recession, on if issues of corruption will be tackled appropriately, on if I can go to bed at night with my two eyes closed without having any fear at the back of my mind and no hunger in my stomach.
I can tell you one thing American presidency isn't going to change all that, it is only us that can bring that change for ourselves

Seriously, if you don't care you won't waste your time writing about it in the manner you did...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by 96xtr09r: 8:05am On Nov 10, 2016
samhay:
Pardon my ignorance, if there were to be a referendum today in Nigeria, Who are those eligible to vote?

Igbos and other willing Easterners!

The rest, Nigerdelta, OduaArewanistan and Arewa republics will take care of them.
Politics / Re: How Trump's Victory Will Benefit Eastern Nigeria By Tony Nnadi by 96xtr09r: 7:26am On Nov 10, 2016
focus7:
Igbos are so pathetic. They attaches Igbo sentiment to everything, they carry the mentality of Igbo benefits everywhere, acting as Oliver Twist, baby crying for everything.

Donald Trump was not voted Igbos and does not know whether you exist, i am sure the memory anyone will have regarding Igbo existence is that they are bunch of criminals.

Afonja, if Igbos are bunch of criminals why do you and your miserable folks whine and wail at the mere mention of Biaf...?

Help yourself out with this compendium of your criminal brothers who ruined this country:

https://www.nairaland.com/1485096/history-armed-robbers-company-liquidators#18955417

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

6 Likes

Politics / Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by 96xtr09r: 6:54am On Nov 10, 2016
LoveDecay:
Don't underestimate the level of stupidity of a poorly educated ibo mansmiley

Yoruba man, what has that talk got to do with Igbos? That's how you Afonjas keep disgracing yourselves up and down...

3 Likes

Politics / Re: How Trump's Victory Will Benefit Eastern Nigeria By Tony Nnadi by 96xtr09r: 6:19am On Nov 10, 2016
seunmsg:
Empty chest beating. grin grin grin

Chest-pounder, I see you doing what you know how to do best - rants!

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.