Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory (18736 Views)

BBC Pidgin: President Buhari Go Visit Igboland For Di First Time Since 2015 / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Empiree: 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
Igboid:

Left alone with Nigerians, we would win because we have what they don't have, and that's love for our nation. But we must learn how to get the international powers not to provide Nigerians with unlimited supply of weapons again, we must learn how to get them to support us or atleast stay neutral.

And we don't do that by emotional support to Trump in forlorn hope that he is anti Islam. It never works that way. Doing that will be repeating ojukwu mistakes. We would be silly to repeat them.
You talked truth but unfortunately, see highlighted sentence, they will NEVER stop cus that's how they control you. They know that if you are settled, you would wake up from your slumber. They rather do anything and everything to get you to cut one another's throats. That's what you seeing in the middle east and Africa now. They are loving every minute of it. Thanks for media.

And just watch, in order to continue their virulent hegemony, dont be surprised if there is a "bom.b plot" before or shortly after Trump is sworn in. This is only meant to keep their dirty secret going.
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by xelly: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
RIZLER:
Mumu Igbos na una go be the 1st batch of black deportees out of the US,like say donald trump send any black nigger

Provided it will not be selective, no wahala. It will get to you too.

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by dayleke: 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY NIGERIA.....

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by midol: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
We pained yoruba muslims must continue to tell IpOB that Trump hates Igbos and will embrace our muslim buhari who loves killing Christians.

We must tell the Igbo that Trump doesn't give a damn about Biafra when we all know that Igbo are happy that our pro-muslim husseine obama and clinton (saudi stooge) failed at the poll.

We will also make them believe that no country gives a damn about them while we run to world powers to buy guns.

Everybody knows that Buhari will lose the shield that have help him escape ICC.

We muslims are pained but we don't want IPOB to be happy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by asorocker: 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
dayleke:
I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY NIGERIA.....
Dont just stay there shedding crocodile tears , go and die for your country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by loadux(f): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
what amazes me the most abt all this post is the fact that some people are so filled with sense of grandiose delusion.

to every American, every black man is an African, they don't even knw you as Nigerians talkless of been Igbo.

Trump has already made is stance knwn He is not going to be president of the world, his not interested in maintaining world peace but he will be President of only America

4 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 5:05am On Nov 10, 2016
loadux:
what amazes me the most abt all this post is the fact that some people are so filled with sense of grandiose delusion.

to every American, every black man is an African, they don't even knw you as Nigerians talkless of been Igbo.

Trump has already made is stance knwn He is not going to be president of the world, his not interested in maintaining world peace but he will be President of only America

And so what? Didn't you lots realise that before engaging in your inconsequential campaigns of calumny against Trump? Didn't you and your cotravellers pray to your wicked gods to not allow Trump win?

Now the die is cast you're spluttering smelly spits all around to appear objective and mask your fears.

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by loadux(f): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2016
96xtr09r:

And so what? Didn't you lots realise that before engaging in your inconsequential campaigns of calumny against Trump? Didn't you and your cotravellers pray to your wicked gods to not allow Trump win?

Now the die is cast you're spluttering smelly spits all around to appear objective and mask your fears.

seriously, who cares about what goes on in the USA, on whether Trump or Clinton is the president, it doesn't change what affect me in anyway.
what am more concerned about is what goes on in my own country, on if we are going to overcome this recession, on if issues of corruption will be tackled appropriately, on if I can go to bed at night with my two eyes closed without having any fear at the back of my mind and no hunger in my stomach.
I can tell you one thing American presidency isn't going to change all that, it is only us that can bring that change for ourselves

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2016
loadux:
seriously, who cares about what goes on in the USA, on whether Trump or Clinton is the president, it doesn't change what affect me in anyway.
what am more concerned about is what goes on in my own country, on if we are going to overcome this recession, on if issues of corruption will be tackled appropriately, on if I can go to bed at night with my two eyes closed without having any fear at the back of my mind and no hunger in my stomach.
I can tell you one thing American presidency isn't going to change all that, it is only us that can bring that change for ourselves

Seriously, if you don't care you won't waste your time writing about it in the manner you did...

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Ngozi123(f): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
Bluetooth2:

How exactly does a Trump presidency intend to help Biafran cause if I may ask?

One hopes that the chaos his presidency will bring will partially inhibit the US from interfering with our business- it may have the opposite effect but we digress... The Obama administration had a suspiciously close relationship with Buhari's government, let's see what the future holds...

2 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ngozi123:

One hopes that the chaos his presidency will bring will partially inhibit the US from interfering with our business- it may have the opposite effect but we digress... The Obama administration had a suspiciously close relationship with Buhari's government, let's see what the future holds...

When it comes to foreign policy, the guy is clear. America's interest comes first which means he's adopting an isolationist policy towards international affairs. If he could threaten NATO, then a Trump presidency will serve no interest to the Biafran cause.
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
Bluetooth2:
When it comes to foreign policy, the guy is clear. America's interest comes first which means he's adopting an isolationist policy towards international affairs. If he could threaten NATO, then a Trump presidency will serve no interest to the Biafran cause.

You lots are quick to drag Biafran cause into Trump victory at the polls while hypocritically leaving out how you vehemently opposed his candidature with your blind prophets and gullible professor prophesying and talking amiss to your satisfaction...

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by bantudra: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
OfoIgbo:
I am one of those who hoped fervently for a Trump victory. All my Igbo friends are either happy with the turnout of events, or not particularly perturbed about Clinton's loss.

At least, the White House will not be occupied by Obama's anti-Igbo and anti-Eastern Nigeria elements grin grin grin grin

I also suspect the IPOB and MASSOB crew will be well happy with what has happened in the US elections

IGBO KWENU!!!!!!!!

ohh nooo...what are you people doing??..

ahh..biafra ir nothing...you mean it..

you know ya selfs that trump is a very bad choice

armaggedon for biafra??..

really??...kiii....enjoy!!!!!!.. grin grin..

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
loadux:

Their level of ignorance is alarming. Donald Trump a champion of Biafran cause?

2 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by teufelein(f): 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
I just wished they knew earlier that an ideology that is meant to stay will surely stand the test of time. Neither of all these cowards that gossip both on the internet and other media at the earlier stage of this movement believed it will surely get to this. Biafra was a word so heavy in their mouths to mention. Alas, the word Biafra is the most trending in the world as we speak.

Can you imagine them wailing and sniffing around and wondering how it has come to this stage in Nigeria. They (Nigerian government) and many of her confused citizens are overlooking the ongoing outcry and demands for the release of Nnamdi Kanu and all other illegally imprisoned peaceful Biafran. Sooner, the wave of the Biafran movement will cut across all nooks and crannies of the contraption called Nigeria that by then, it will be too late to fathom how such people (IPOB) through its leader; Nnamdi Kani could attain such a stride. By then, hays would neither be enough nor available to make as the sun had already gone to set.

Ideologies have reshaped the world from inception and Biafra's won't be an exception because there is no stopping us soon. Louis Althusser once opined that ''ideology.....is indispensable in any society if men are to be formed, transformed and equipped to respond to the demands of their conditions of existence.'' Either Nigeria and Nigerians like it or not, sooner, you will be compelled to talk, write, cry, discuss, pray for, support and above all love Biafra and Biafrans. Biafra has come to stay and must I remind you that, neither threats, incarcerations, abductions, maiming, lynching nor death can stop this new wave of change which is Biafra/IPOB going on in Nigeria?

Nnamdi Kanu and other Biafrans illegally incarcerated deserve their freedom. Regardless, a promise is sure and certain that whenever these law-abiding and fine Biafrans are finally released, Nigeria will never remain the same. The revolution is long overdue and here it is.

Lond live Biafra in our hearts, minds, and souls!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Ngozi123(f): 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
Bluetooth2:

On the contrary, I believe that a more isolationist policy would be highly beneficial to the Biafrans for reasons that I will not discuss here. All I will say is that the link between the US, Saudi Arabia and Boko Haram/ ISIS will be key in this scenario. Also, consider his comments about ISIS here.

Btw, when has America not considered American interests first in foreign relations?

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Adiola(f): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
96xtr09r:
I still wonder how Igbo forbears allowed themselves to be unequally yoked with these slippery creatures that are experts in criticising and raising unnecessary dust that there exist a particle in another's eye when they have a big log of wood in their eye...
chsi am Muslim Yoruba did you just call my tribe slippery creatures gosh this Igbo's una sa I yab oooo btw my parental cousins are too unstable onr day is this ,the next its another
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Adiola(f): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
Eastactivist:

That's what I expected of you from onset donno why your 4G network refuses to connect until now... (leave your personal feelings out of nairaland politics else those afonjas will use that against you)
your head is there ,these people think others ate fools and must force down their useless thinking to others Mr rights and never do wrong ....for all those saying these bashing are joks please wake up these slippery creatures according xtorse Wpnt hesitate to sell you like judas lying g is there hobby .....the other day one of them complain y Igbo who are mostly Christians wants to pull osibanjo down yet we complain Christians are sidelined in nig politics and I askef him what Yoruba's were thinking when the number position in the country was occupied by a Christian gej yet they traded it for number two position...... Pls and pls never trust these people even nairsland is a testament to their slippery nature....today trump should avoid Igbo's they are failures tomorrow what benefit will trump hive to Igbo's rubbish and I have no regret chosing my mums Igbo to papa people yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by sharp2dacore: 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
teufelein:
I just wished they knew earlier that an ideology that is meant to stay will surely stand the test of time. Neither of all these cowards that gossip both on the internet and other media at the earlier stage of this movement believed it will surely get to this. Biafra was a word so heavy in their mouths to mention. Alas, the word Biafra is the most trending in the world as we speak.

Can you imagine them wailing and sniffing around and wondering how it has come to this stage in Nigeria. They (Nigerian government) and many of her confused citizens are overlooking the ongoing outcry and demands for the release of Nnamdi Kanu and all other illegally imprisoned peaceful Biafran. Sooner, the wave of the Biafran movement will cut across all nooks and crannies of the contraption called Nigeria that by then, it will be too late to fathom how such people (IPOB) through its leader; Nnamdi Kani could attain such a stride. By then, hays would neither be enough nor available to make as the sun had already gone to set.

Ideologies have reshaped the world from inception and Biafra's won't be an exception because there is no stopping us soon. Louis Althusser once opined that ''ideology.....is indispensable in any society if men are to be formed, transformed and equipped to respond to the demands of their conditions of existence.'' Either Nigeria and Nigerians like it or not, sooner, you will be compelled to talk, write, cry, discuss, pray for, support and above all love Biafra and Biafrans. Biafra has come to stay and must I remind you that, neither threats, incarcerations, abductions, maiming, lynching nor death can stop this new wave of change which is Biafra/IPOB going on in Nigeria?

Nnamdi Kanu and other Biafrans illegally incarcerated deserve their freedom. Regardless, a promise is sure and certain that whenever these law-abiding and fine Biafrans are finally released, Nigeria will never remain the same. The revolution is long overdue and here it is.

Lond live Biafra in our hearts, minds, and souls!!!

There's no country on planet earth called Biafra. It came in the 60's and died a violent death. All this Biafra has come to stay is just to keep yourself amused and biafra is not trending anywhere except maybe on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Duru1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
ElekeNtioba:
Lol bt Trump doesnt give a crawling half-fụck abt Igbos

This is your bloody opinion.
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Aigbofa:
There's no country on planet earth called Biafra. It came in the 60's and died a violent death. All this Biafra has come to stay is just to keep yourself amused and biafra is not trending anywhere except maybe on nairaland.

Lying propagandists doing what they know how to do best...

If it's dead why then do you frustrated Afonjas keep whining, wailing and gnashing your dirty teeth, with thick mucous flowing down your smelly nostrils as if your whole existence in life is being taken away from you?

The earlier you lots channel your negative energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan republic the better chances of you surviving your numerous heartaches...

https://www.nairaland.com/3459101/nigeria-biafra-separatists-celebrating-donald-election-usa-media

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
96xtr09r:

If it's dead why then do you frustrated Afonjas keep whining, wailing and gnashing your dirty teeth, with thick mocous flowing down your smelly nostrils as of your whole existence in life is being taken away from you?

We sometimes respond to your nonsense because your day is never complete except you mention Yoruba.
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
Aigbofa:
We sometimes respond to your nonsense because your day is never complete except you mention Yoruba.

I quite feel your eternal pains and miseries that at the mere whispering of NK, IPOB or Biaf... many frustrated Afonjas go into compulsory convulsion, spluttering smelly spits all around as if possessed of demons...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/nigeria-former-us-congressman-biafra-relief-flights-pilot-robert-dornan-backs-referendum-1551011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oipTY5hlsJ8
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Duru1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
Aigbofa:

Sir, these above statements of yours seem to contradict each other. There has been a country on earth named Biafra for sure.
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
I prayed for Donald Trump victory just because of this; why would a Barack Obama called a meeting for just nothern governor in Nigeria? having aware our sensitive this issues are in Nigeria. God just scattered their evil plan.
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by loopmangoat(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
loopman:
Aside the symbolic and tokenism of bragging right, any Biafra supporter that thinks a Trump presidency will one way of the other enhance the chance of a Biafra need a mental reevaluation and examination.
Why do you reason like a goat

2 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Justiceleague1: 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
loopman:

Don't disturb yourself. Biafran oxygen is insults, just make your commmet and ignore the insults and snide remarks. Call the mods attention to any insult.

i dey laff o
grin grin
enjoy ua ewa grin

op,sai Trump

2 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Justiceleague1: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
loopmangoat:
Why do you reason like a
the zomB is enjoying his beans over there.. grin Sai Trump

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by loopmangoat(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
Justiceleague1:

the zomB is enjoying his beans over there.. grin
Sai Trump
where have you been it's been long since you last posted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi / Dimeji Bankole Kicked Out Of Ogun Governorship Race 24hrs To Primary / 160 Reps Reject Official Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.