Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Why Marry? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Marry? (3391 Views)

Gay Guys Why Marry Ladies? / Why Marry Early? I Would! / Why Marry A Nurse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Marry? by kandiikane(m): 2:37am On Jun 28, 2012
I was thinking of opening such a thread.

I use to be pro-marriage, before I move in with a guy, we have to be married, before having kids, I have to be married.

I starting seeing things in a different light, omfg! It is so boring. I stayed with my cousin after she gave birth for a while and oh, God! No! No! The husband would go to work early in the morning come back again, she will do her duties at home. Same old routine every single day. It isn't even just her, I have seen many others.

Even staying at my bf's place has become boring for me. He goes to work and doesn't come back til late. No loving or anything. Just bed straight due to exhaustion. No time spent together. My eyes have opened. Imagine, I am not yet married but experiences this. It is slowly putting me off it. Marriage life seems to be boring, even relationships sha after a few years.

I will now tell people to live your life and stop stressing about getting marriage . Enjoy your life, when the time comes you will gÉt married if you want to but things will definitely change.
Re: Why Marry? by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 28, 2012
^^^ You aint the only one.
Re: Why Marry? by kandiikane(m): 2:51am On Jun 28, 2012
I think the main thing that drives me to marriage is my religion. If I was an athiest, I did say Bleep it. If it happens, happens.

In fact, It will be easier for me because then if I am single and can afford for a child. I can choose the perfect man I want to donate sperm without any attachment to make my designer baby.
Re: Why Marry? by Deeicash: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2012
Hi guys,
I like your post Kandii...
Life eventually becomes a routine whether you're married or not.
For me, fear of marriage is basically my fear for entrapment. Being joined to a man you might loath later on.
But still, a collection of moments that take our breath away is what life is all about. Religion, family, culture will all play a part in our lives that we might not be able to avoid. I can't tell my parents i dont want to be married, they'd probably kill me so i have to dress it up the best way i can and make the most of it. Perhaps marry a man whose good loving behind closed doors is the best part of him, atleast i'll have something to look forward to.
Ladies, why do we women nag our men?? Share your views please...

By the way... Mynd
I no think say you like woman at all. Na man be your preference abi? Talk true! Why are you badgering the ladies?
Re: Why Marry? by Mynd44: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2012
You think so? Perhaps they started it
Re: Why Marry? by ayobase(m): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin

Male version of tpia@ grin

Matchmaking in d process!
Re: Why Marry? by ayobase(m): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2012
Deeicash: Hello guys....
First of all...
I have no idea why Mynd is so negative, he does need love and he's a hater. You know guys that criticizes everything and everybody but never lift a finger to do something themselves, well that Mynd. You're on the hot sit now buddy, bring something to the table or play nice!
He's had several opportunities to bring something to the table but all he does is behave badly. I have no love for you man, seek it somewhere else.
And yes i do have a bit of an attitude, i'm Nigerian afterall.
So my dear Ayobase...
Always a pleasure to chat with you.
Tell me, you are a christian and indulge in fornication??
Does my justification work for you? Even though its spiritually wrong??
Tell me the number 1 thing that you hate in a woman??
Attribute or in behaviour...
Take it easy... kiss

With time, u will understand Mynd!
Just giving u my ''church'' mind!
No two ways about it, Im a christian and I commit fornication. Wouldnt justify it.....its against my belief!
I hate an unfaithful&ungodly one!
Re: Why Marry? by ayobase(m): 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2012
Mynd-44:

The same person.

I was wondering fa!
Re: Why Marry? by Mynd44: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2012
I can see the OP sees me as an hater but what is my business? Think what you want that does ot remove the apparent lack of brains in this
Re: Why Marry? by Deeicash: 6:29am On Jun 29, 2012
Man... You are conflicted!
Re: Why Marry? by Mynd44: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2012
Deeicash: Man... You are conflicted!
At least I have a brain and I use it
Re: Why Marry? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
This is where I draw the line. If you know you cannot be civil and sensible enough to leave parents out of discussions please don't reply my posts. I don't normally warn people but seeing as I put myself out like this it is only fair.
Seriously I wonder why some so called chicks are just brain dead. If you cant take a darned joke just say so.
Dumb puta

grin
Re: Why Marry? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2012
ayobase:

Matchmaking in d process!

oh HEAVEN FORBID!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Marry? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
This is where I draw the line. If you know you cannot be civil and sensible enough to leave parents out of discussions please don't reply my posts. I don't normally warn people but seeing as I put myself out like this it is only fair.
Seriously I wonder why some so called chicks are just brain dead. If you cant take a darned joke just say so.
Dumb puta
Well I'm nothing close to dumb...ugly....hahaha, I'm pretty far from it. :p
Re: Why Marry? by Mynd44: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2012
sosoluv:
Well I'm nothing close to dumb...ugly....hahaha, I'm pretty far from it. :p
did your BF tell you that or your mirror?
Re: Why Marry? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2012
J
Re: Why Marry? by Mynd44: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2012
sosoluv:
I know so...I look at my face on a daily basis I'm pretty sure I know what it looks like luv
Sounds more like you are reassuring yourself
Re: Why Marry? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2012
O
Re: Why Marry? by Mynd44: 7:55am On Jul 01, 2012
sosoluv:
Its called loving what I see and not getting enough of it
Now you are simply saying you are touching yourself
Re: Why Marry? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 01, 2012
Re: Why Marry? by Mynd44: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2012
sosoluv:
Yes it involves touching myself...but not the kind of touching ur dirty mind is thinking.
How do you know what my mind is thinking?
Re: Why Marry? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 01, 2012
Re: Why Marry? by Mynd44: 8:16am On Jul 01, 2012
sosoluv:
Its obvious
Are you on YIM?
Re: Why Marry? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 01, 2012
H
Re: Why Marry? by Mynd44: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2012
sosoluv:
Yeah I am
okay you think we could have a chat? My Id is on my profile
Re: Why Marry? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2012
ZS
Re: Why Marry? by Mynd44: 8:24am On Jul 01, 2012
sosoluv:
Sure we can. I will invite u
KK
Re: Why Marry? by ayobase(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2012
End of thread and Im out.
A marriage eventually resulted!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl / Proud Guys On Nairaland / Texts You Should Never Respond To (what His Text Really Means)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.