Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Obj's Clock - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Obj's Clock (1102 Views)

When You Inherited A Wall Clock From Albert Einstein / Akpos And The Lying Clock At Heaven's Gate / Funny Alarm Clock's. I Exactly Need One=) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj's Clock by dafman(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2006
Stella died and went to heaven ,  As she stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, she saw a huge wall of clocks behind her. She asked, "What are all those clocks?" St Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie, the hands on your clock will move." "Oh," said Stella, "whose clock is that?" "That's Bishop Ajayi Crowther's. The hands have never moved, indicating that he never told a lie." "Incredible," said Stella. "And whose is that one?" St Peter responded, "That's Nnamdi Azikwe's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Zik told only two lies in his entire life." "Where's my husband Obasanjo's clock?" asked Stella. "Obasanjo's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan…
Re: Obj's Clock by diddy4(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2006
damn, that guy is a lying bastard. grin
Re: Obj's Clock by tolutope(m): 6:42am On Apr 04, 2006
this is d best joke ever, jesssuusss grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin :Dmeeeenn, its the bombbb
Re: Obj's Clock by micklplus(m): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2006
its been cracked before in this forum.
cheers !
Re: Obj's Clock by ojd(m): 12:12am On Apr 05, 2006
@ micklplus

Pls if u've got nothing else to say other than -
micklplus:

its been cracked before in this forum.
I guess you can just do with saying nothing and let the humour flow
Re: Obj's Clock by larger20(m): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2006
OMG, ceiling fan, i am dying here LOL
Re: Obj's Clock by dafman(m): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2006
The rate at which he's going the coil of the fan would burn soon grin
Re: Obj's Clock by oscarwodo(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2006
dats is a lie cos stella can never be in haven
Re: Obj's Clock by diddy4(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2006
oscarwodo:

that is is a lie because stella can never be in haven

and who the Bleep are you to judge?

(1) (Reply)

Where Have You Been? / Do It Again, Dad! / Is It Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.