Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr (4321 Views)

How Safe Is Lets Partner With You Ltd / How Safe Is Internet Banking In Nigeria And Which Bank(s) Will You Recommend? / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by julius99(m): 6:38pm On May 10, 2013
Like I said before you get paid $25 for every email that you process. You only need to pay the membership fee to gain access to the material which contains useful tool to enable you make money in the program.

see email requests from clients sent to my email....

Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by julius99(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2013
Working as an Email Processor is a great way of earning income online. You don't need to have a paypal account but having it will increase your chances of processing many emails daily. I use my Liberty reserve and payza account and yet I earn good money. using your Liberty reserve is good but adding the payza will help you more...
see my recent accounts...

Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by julius99(m): 1:24pm On May 11, 2013
I love my job! smiley
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by goodbay: 8:26pm On May 11, 2013
sammary54:

Could you please send me the email proccessing materials :
bizsam3@gmail.com.
Thanks
thanks could you send me the processing materials. fantasticbay0@gmail.com
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by Vegasailin: 7:55am On May 12, 2013
kindly send the email processor ebook to my mail vincentajala@gmail.c
julius99: Like I said before you get paid $25 for every email that you process. You only need to pay the membership fee to gain access to the material which contains useful tool to enable you make money in the program.

see email requests from clients sent to my email....
om
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by fastlane84: 8:03am On May 12, 2013
julius99: Working as an Email Processor is a great way of earning income online. You don't need to have a paypal account but having it will increase your chances of processing many emails daily. I use my Liberty reserve and payza account and yet I earn good money. using your Liberty reserve is good but adding the payza will help you more...
see my recent accounts...

Bro pls am interested.... Hw much z it 2 register .... Fastlane.g@gmail.com
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by Hunkyimage(m): 9:35am On May 12, 2013
am interested here's my email address lyondegreat@yahoo.com
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by Tushkid74(m): 10:35am On May 12, 2013
Tosinabiodun7@gmail.com
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by felixtare(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2013
bro am seriously interested pls send materials to my email felixande@yahoo.com
tanx in advance
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by Neo97(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2013
Bro,
Let me have the info please.
I wanna start sharpsharp.
ttoye12x@gmail.com
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by julius99(m): 12:54pm On May 12, 2013
fastlane84:

Bro pls am interested.... Hw much z it 2 register .... Fastlane.g@gmail.com
To get access to the Email Processing Material you need to pay $25(N4000) and that will be all. You just try to have a separate email address for this purpose and an access to the internet.
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by julius99(m): 1:04pm On May 12, 2013
Mail sent! I have been working as an Email Processor since June 2012, and have been getting paid.
Please remember that this the Email Processor is not a get rich scheme that you will make money over night.
Your Earnings why working as an Email Processor depends on your ability to work.
If you follow the instructions in the material and set it up successfully then you are on good track.
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by Daddyolu: 1:21pm On May 12, 2013
julius99: Mail sent! I have been working as an Email Processor since June 2012, and have been getting paid.
Please remember that this the Email Processor is not a get rich scheme that you will make money over night.
Your Earnings why working as an Email Processor depends on your ability to work.
If you follow the instructions in the material and set it up successfully then you are on good track.

Bro, kindly send me the Email processor details too.
My e-mail is Olu.olumide@hotmail.co.uk. Thanks
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by julius99(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2013
Daddyolu:

Bro, kindly send me the Email processor details too.
My e-mail is Olu.olumide@hotmail.co.uk. Thanks
The info has been sent to your email, you can start by getting your Email Processor Material.
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by myola777(m): 11:12pm On May 12, 2013
julius99: Mail sent! I have been working as an Email Processor since June 2012, and have been getting paid.
bro i beg God will not forget u this is my email "sakahm2007@yahoo.com"
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by Abimbade: 12:49am On May 13, 2013
julius 99 pls this is my email pls send it to me plsssss plssss plsss. iyandamakings@gmail.com
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by centpado(m): 1:01am On May 13, 2013
Yakubu Agwana: Pls pals I need some body to highlight me more on the reality of exchanging money in your liberty reserve account to perfect money account via an exchanger like goldconvert and swapgold.get back to me via yawabba@yahoo.com or 08024272713
d stuff is pure scam flee abeg!!!I was a victim last year november,I lost 20k.run
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by centpado(m): 1:05am On May 13, 2013
fideco: Instead of becoming victims of all this Lr scams why not start the Email Processor and get paid $25 into ur Lr acc for each email u process.
pls bro how does it work,pls send me d material,pls nwachukwupatrick@gmail.com
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by mount1ng(m): 4:33am On May 13, 2013
fideco: Instead of becoming victims of all this Lr scams why not start the Email Processor and get paid $25 into ur Lr acc for each email u process.
Pls I am interested email me ime1ng@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by Cyprian213(m): 6:18am On May 13, 2013
PLS AM INTERESTED CAN I GET INFO ON THE EMAIL PROCESSOR? cyprianmaduako@gmail.com
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by elyte(m): 8:28am On May 13, 2013
fideco:
Thanks for your interest! The Email Processor info has been sent to your email.
If you hav any questions you can ask me or you can go to the Faq page on the link I sent to you.

pls kindly send d ebook 2 me too...sanmiadeagbo@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by orpeeh: 8:59am On May 13, 2013
am also interested akonorpeeh1@gmail.com
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by akeemag: 11:03am On May 13, 2013
Please I need the info on email processing. My email is systematicak@yahoo.com
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by fideco: 2:36pm On May 13, 2013
@All, Please check your emails. Note that you can only as soon as you order for your Email Processing material for only the will you access to the same tools am using to succeed! Your earnings is unlimited, below is your potential earnings as an Email Processor. Your earning is 100% dependent on your ability to work.

Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by Abimbade: 10:04pm On May 13, 2013
thanks for sending me the emails but pls has anyone tried it its not that im doubting u ooo @op but just to be more sure of what im going into i have got my fingers burnt many times in d name of internet biz.thanks
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by iyke648(m): 10:35pm On May 13, 2013
bro julius. I also nid d material. Send am 2 obihenry44@gmail.com
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by fideco: 12:41pm On May 14, 2013
Abimbade: thanks for sending me the emails but pls has anyone tried it its not that im doubting u ooo @op but just to be more sure of what im going into i have got my fingers burnt many times in d name of internet biz.thanks

I am currently doing it and making money with it! I have my ads on over 60 classified ads sites including Craigslist
below are some of my ads @
http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adpost.com%2Fus%2Fbusiness_opportunities%2F997564%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEY7301WuyeSFHbU5dO4bduxxGKUA
See also my ad on oodle http://jobs.oodle.com/view/how-to-make-money-with-paid-survey-and-mystery-shopping/3337395450-california-mo/
http://www.oodle.com/u_mgxx_/3337396124-P1u764,786/jobs.oodle.com___AtuTX3Ol20J5H0-LjyxyqYHMyoPZgtbceiWjFuUcrkY9epn1OZSHVkhGQK909GdvSOA9_3MIQwNW8UuTPfiXT6UF-vKJfLmYfmzFQF_hrLcCkBl-_RQ3mVgvLaJgNmbfRSqe5W1W7rBVWAsquQVHUg,,

These is a program that has been proven to work. I posted my earning earlier on this trend but please note that you can make money with this only when you work towards achieving it. this is the mini website I created to promote the product http://dexy-home-biz(dot)webs(dot)com
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by dybaba(m): 12:21am On May 15, 2013
@julius99, plz bro kindly send me a copy at gbemiyor@gmail.com
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by dybaba(m): 12:26am On May 15, 2013
fideco: @All, Please check your emails. Note that you can only as soon as you order for your Email Processing material for only the will you access to the same tools am using to succeed! Your earnings is unlimited, below is your potential earnings as an Email Processor. Your earning is 100% dependent on your ability to work.
Bro plz send me a copy at gbemiyor@gmail.com
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by julius99(m): 1:01am On May 15, 2013
dybaba: Bro plz send me a copy at gbemiyor@gmail.com
Thanks for your interest! The Email Processor Info has been sent to your email.
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by sammilokoki: 8:20pm On May 25, 2013
[quote author=julius99]
in need d email processors .my email is sammilokoki@yahoo.com
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by julius99(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2013
[quote author=sammilokoki][/quote]
Email Processor Info sent!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Rate Today October 17 2023 / How Can I Receive My Payment Online? / Do You Need To Go To University To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.