Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr (4316 Views)

How Safe Is Lets Partner With You Ltd / How Safe Is Internet Banking In Nigeria And Which Bank(s) Will You Recommend? / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by makforex(m): 6:31am On May 30, 2013
You better runaway from the fraud business. If i 've thrown it out like you did i wouldn't have been duped by them. I lost my money to them but thank God it was $10 i used to try them.once you pay into their LR acct that will be the end of your money. So beware of all these online business except forex trading that is real and legal which am making money from now.
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by fideco: 8:57am On May 31, 2013
Even as Liberty reserve has been shot down, you can still use Payza account to receive ur payments while working as an Email Processor.
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by dybaba(m): 10:00am On May 31, 2013
fideco: Even as Liberty reserve has been shot down, you can still use Payza account to receive ur payments while working as an Email Processor.

@fideco. plz send Me d details about d email processing. gbemiyor@gmail.com
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by Prince4God(m): 12:09pm On May 31, 2013
@fideco. Please send Me the details about the email processing. dprince4j@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by fideco: 12:17pm On May 31, 2013
Check your email for the Email Processor Info
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by Ryanalvin: 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
bros pls i need d email processing info here is my email
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by Ryanalvin: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
bros pls i need d email processing info here is my email lawconow@yahoo.com
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by bonnyz: 1:47am On Jun 02, 2013
pls send me the E-mail processor material (nnebonny@yahoo.com)
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by Abimbade: 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
fideco: Even as Liberty reserve has been shot down, you can still use Payza account to receive ur payments while working as an Email Processor.

HI FIDECO, I WANNA DO THIS STUFF HOW CAN I GO ABOUT DOING IT, I HAVE OPENED PAYZA ACCOUNT THEN WHAT WILL I DO AGAIN.. THANKS
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by fideco: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2013
Thanks for your interest!
The Email Processor info has been sent to your emails.
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by fideco: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2013
Abimbade:

HI FIDECO, I WANNA DO THIS STUFF HOW CAN I GO ABOUT DOING IT, I HAVE OPENED PAYZA ACCOUNT THEN WHAT WILL I DO AGAIN.. THANKS
Thanks for ur interest!
Now that you ve gotten a Payza account, the next thing is to have a seperate email address. Then you can get your Email Processor Material @ homebuiz(dot)webs(dot)com
This will give you access to all the tools you need to succeed as an Email Processor.
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by julius99(m): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
You can use any payment processor you want as your payment method.
The most important is to use a method that most people in the US & UK can pay easily. U can use Payza but if u can get a Paypal it will be better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. / Do You Need To Go To University To Make Money / Benefits Of Devaluation In The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.