Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr (4318 Views)

How Safe Is Lets Partner With You Ltd / How Safe Is Internet Banking In Nigeria And Which Bank(s) Will You Recommend? / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by YakubuAgwana(m): 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
Pls pals I need some body to highlight me more on the reality of exchanging money in your liberty reserve account to perfect money account via an exchanger like goldconvert and swapgold.get back to me via yawabba@yahoo.com or 08024272713
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by Trezay2: 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2012
Brother all na scam one way or d other. Iexchangeplace.yolasite.com or electroexchange.page.tl and anyother i've been a victim of the above sites no just try am ur lr na free donation o
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by harmony5(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2012
Run for ur life dude, I've also been a victim of this scam.
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by sam7007: 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2012
if u want to, use perfectmoney agent on there site and use auto exchange to fast. Gud luck
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by Dynamiq(m): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
Beware, they are all scams, especially electroexchange. The business is NOT real. You would have noticed situations whereby a person with the profile of a beautiful lady sends an online invitation to you to do try this business and that it has worked for 'her' bla bla bla. It happens often on dating sites. The first thing is for you to ask yourself whether it is in the character of an average lady on a dating site to go out of her way to send that kind of invitation to a man she doesn't know. That's very unlikely, if not totally impossible. The fact is that these fraudsters now use female profiles with the pics of innocent ladies to make these proposals look harmless. I've once been a victim o, but fortunately for me the money I lost was very small, as caution made me to test the waters with just a little amount. So, beware!
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by marcemusza: 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
Watch out for those scams. Be very careful where you put your money on.
You should take a look into Internet Marketing businesses if you want to create a solid income stream.
I conduct a free program named Finance Success Online (Click the link in my signature to find out more), and I teach newcomers about this business, completely free so put away your wallet and give yourself the opportunity to learn how things are really made in internet.
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by wealthgroup: 4:57am On Dec 20, 2012
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by dayveed24: 5:25pm On May 07, 2013
http://www.scamadviser.com/(This Is The Ultimate Site That Will determine the Guarantee of any Site world wide. How Reliable they are. Etc
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by fideco: 6:59pm On May 07, 2013
Instead of becoming victims of all this Lr scams why not start the Email Processor and get paid $25 into ur Lr acc for each email u process.
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by atuagbo: 10:03pm On May 07, 2013
fideco: Instead of becoming victims of all this Lr scams why not start the Email Processor and get paid $25 into ur Lr acc for each email u process.

Bros how does this Email processor works? Am very much interested, my email is paulpurpose2000@yahoo.co.nz
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by fideco: 4:00am On May 08, 2013
atuagbo:

Bros how does this Email processor works? Am very much interested, my email is paulpurpose2000@yahoo.co.nz
Thanks for your interest! The Email Processor info has been sent to your email.
If you hav any questions you can ask me or you can go to the Faq page on the link I sent to you.
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by leverage12(m): 6:10am On May 08, 2013
@op thats a pure scam, don't go for it or have your finger to be burnt. Cheers
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:36am On May 08, 2013
fideco:
Thanks for your interest! The Email Processor info has been sent to your email.
If you hav any questions you can ask me or you can go to the Faq page on the link I sent to you.

Bros abeg i need the email processor ebook...this is my mail...chiadikaobinnamene@yahoo.com
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by julius99(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2013
Chiadikaobi:

Bros abeg i need the email processor ebook...this is my mail...chiadikaobinnamene@yahoo.com

an email has been sent to you. please note that the material gives you access to all the tools you need to succeed with the email processor.
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by sammary54: 3:10pm On May 08, 2013
fideco: Instead of becoming victims of all this Lr scams why not start the Email Processor and get paid $25 into ur Lr acc for each email u process.

Could you please send me the email proccessing materials :
bizsam3@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by Akabay(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2013
@Big bros pls let me ve info on ds email processor thru my mail yele4sure@gmail.com, tnx nd God bless.
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by julius99(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2013
Akabay:
@Big bros pls let me ve info on ds email processor thru my mail yele4sure@gmail.com, tnx nd God bless.
Thanks for you interest! Info has been sent to your email address...
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by julius99(m): 5:12pm On May 09, 2013
sammary54:

Could you please send me the email proccessing materials :
bizsam3@gmail.com.
Thanks
Thanks for your interest! Info has been sent to your email.

1 Like

Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by Easybrother: 6:44pm On May 09, 2013
Pls send me d email processor to this mail.(Israel_anujue@yahoo.com)
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by jaidman: 6:55pm On May 09, 2013
Hello Sir,

Pls send me d demail processor details too to my mail chiefhunter1@yahoo.com

Thank u.
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by julius99(m): 9:02pm On May 09, 2013
All email has been sent to your emails.
Remember you get paid $25 for each email you process. If you can process upto 10 emails daily you wil be making $250 daily.
Please note that, I'm not saying that you wil make money but am guarantying you that you will get paid for each email you process.
Also note that in this program(EMAIL PROCESSOR), Your earnings is 100% dependent on ur ability to work. But with just little efforts u will achieve the financial brakethrough u ve been looking for.
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by Dynamiq(m): 10:24pm On May 09, 2013
julius99: All email has been sent to your emails.
Remember you get paid $25 for each email you process. If you can process upto 10 emails daily you wil be making $250 daily.
Please note that, I'm not saying that you wil make money but am guarantying you that you will get paid for each email you process.
Also note that in this program(EMAIL PROCESSOR), Your earnings is 100% dependent on ur ability to work. But with just little efforts u will achieve the financial brakethrough u ve been looking for.
Please kindly send the email processor ebook to my email: ariesdynamics@gmail.com
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by bellomatic(m): 10:35pm On May 09, 2013

Please I need the info on email processing. My email is bellomaticz@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by julius99(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2013
Dynamiq: Please kindly send the email processor ebook to my email: ariesdynamics@gmail.com
I just sent you the Email Processor Info!
Please note that am not sending any ebook, am only sending you the information on how you can go about it. If you want to start then you need to order for the Email Processing Material that will give you access to all the tools you need to succeed.
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by julius99(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2013
bellomatic:

Please I need the info on email processing. My email is bellomaticz@gmail.com. Thank you
Thanks for your interest! The Email Processor Info has been sent to your email.
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by Danyl(m): 10:46am On May 10, 2013
hey guy am highly interested ,here's my email ad: olabiyi007@gmail.com, danoxgroup@gmail.com
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by Danyl(m): 10:49am On May 10, 2013
am interested here's my email ad: olabiyi007@gmail.com, danoxgroup@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by Democivil: 11:18am On May 10, 2013
am also interested. my e mail is samuelayo34@gmail.com
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by julius99(m): 11:47am On May 10, 2013
For those that dropped their emails, the Email Processor info has been sent. Please note that to begin you need to pay for your Email Processor material which contains all the tools you need to succeed.
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by Itee4real(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2013
bros I too am really interested in this email processing biz. But do I have to pay anything for it? My email is iteecoolinterbiz@gmail.com
Re: Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr by julius99(m): 6:25pm On May 10, 2013
Itee4real: bros I too am really interested in this email processing biz. But do I have to pay anything for it? My email is iteecoolinterbiz@gmail.com

I have sent you the info, you re only paying for the Material that you will use to start making money with it. it is a one time payment after which you don't need to pay anything else again. Because all the tools that you need to succeed will be provided for you in the material.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benefits Of Devaluation In The Economy / 13 F*ree E-books To Fire You To Success in 2015 (Download) / How Can I Receive My Payment Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.