Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria (13479 Views)

Saraki To Lead Delegation To IDP Camps / Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) / Mark To Lead Delegation To Pope Francis Inauguration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 9:48am On Jun 22, 2012
vanstanzy:

Exactly my point, IF GEJ DOESNT TRAVEL TO BRAZIL, NIGERIA WILL CEASE TO BE. angry angry angry

[b]He has to get the Brazilian wonder men and women in to save The Nation.
Well done GEJ. [/b
]grin
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by vanstanzy(m): 9:48am On Jun 22, 2012
kliverpool: GEJ should ask OBJ how many investors did he attract with all the tripS he made? Fix the nation 1st they will come looking for us.

LEAVE GEJ& HIS ILL-ADVICED ADVISER TO DECEIVE THEMSELVES.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2012
The solution is simple na. For those who think GEJ's visit to Brazil is top priority and everything else can be pushed to the side, make you enter Christian church in KD or Kano one Sunday, if fear no dey catch you.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by vanstanzy(m): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2012
femmy2010:

He has to get the Brazilian wonder men and women in to save The Nation.
Well done GEJ. [/b
]grin

[b]Good, while he's at it, let him as well get the Isreali army into Nigeria to help him wipe-out BOKO HARAM. Isn't this man tired of runing from his problems? Clueless President.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by edicolove: 9:55am On Jun 22, 2012
ogugua88:

If Nigerians aren't willing to invest in Nigeria, then I don't care about anyone else investing. As far as I'm concerned, those foreigners are killing us. Indomie? Junk, as if we weren't hypertensive already. Chivita? Juice, first-class ticket to diabetes. MTN, isn't that the same network Nigerians complain of day in and day out? Nigerians are like moths attracted to light when they hear the word "foreign" or the phrase "from abroad". Be weary.

Rather than get the help of Brazilians, the Chinese, and whomever else, why not attract Nigerians? If Nigeria was stable and SECURE, diaspora Nigerians would flock home in droves and Nigeria would be number one in the continent. Diaspora Nigerians are quite comfortable in their new communities, where stability and security are the priorities of leaders. As for those "foreigners" going home to invest? They don't care about Nigerians. They have their own people of whom they're concerned and will choose over Nigerians. They only want your money. Obviously, they're getting it.

Did you swore an oath to be negative all your life or what? Why do you choose to rubbish everything good just to score a cheap point! Those companies are doing well and you can't deny that.

Please don't give us that crap about Nigerian diaspora coming home to invest. Nigerian disapora are bottlers not heroes. (Of course, not all of them. Some went to school there). They are Nigerians who got out of the kitchen because they couldn't stand the heat. Many of them can hardly take care of themselves out there let alone come and invest. Do you know the kind of investment we are talking about? Those who have that kind of money will not sit somewhere in Europe or US or Asia.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by vanstanzy(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2012
ogugua88: The solution is simple na. For those who think GEJ's visit to Brazil is top priority and everything else can be pushed to the side, make you enter Christian church in KD or Kano one Sunday, if fear no dey catch you.

Good sister na now u dey talk. But u aint from Brazil, sha! i know u.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Olaolufred(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2012
vanstanzy:

LEAVE GEJ& HIS ILL-ADVICED ADVISER TO BE DECEIVE THEMSELVES.

HAS THE NAME CHANGED FROM "PEOPLE DECIEVING PEOPLE"?
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by vanstanzy(m): 9:59am On Jun 22, 2012
Olaolufred:

HAS THE NAME CHANGED FROM "PEOPLE DECIEVING PEOPLE"?

OMG! I almost forgot that GEJ and co are from a party of DECEPTION. What was i thinking? grin grin
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Zutchy: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2012
I totally refuse to agree with you,only someone who is not in this country will say what you just said,the Syrian govt is fighting its own people so their first lady buying shoes online is not only insensitive but outright wickedness,in Nigerias own case a group of individuals have decided to put this country on standstill but the govt has refused to give them the satisfaction of achieving that,this govt is fighting terrorism the likes of which this country has never seen before,is working hard to give us stable power with a zeal that no other govt has ever had before in this country,is striving hard to put the economy of the country on track with a lot of sound policies and an excellent team,and at the same time is convincingly trying to bring in foreign investments in order to boost employment,so what exactly are you talking about.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2012
edicolove: Did you swore an oath to be negative all your life or what? Why do you choose to rubbish everything good just to score a cheap point! Those companies are doing well and you can't deny that.

Please don't give us that crap about Nigerian diaspora coming home to invest. Nigerian disapora are bottlers not heroes. (Of course, not all of them. Some went to school there). They are Nigerians who got out of the kitchen because they couldn't stand the heat. Many of them can hardly take care of themselves out there let alone come and invest. Do you know the kind of investment we are talking about? Those who have that kind of money will not sit somewhere in Europe or US or Asia.

I'm not rubbishing anything. If there's anything that's reeking like rubbish, it's the fact that you or anyone else can find good in a president flying 6,000+ miles to South America when there is daily bloodshed less than 125 miles from the FCT, his home.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by vanstanzy(m): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2012
femmy2010: The Brazilians are coming to help us rid Nigeria of Corruption.
They are coming to help us stop our parliamentarians from shouting "AYE" even when it involves removing Otedola's company of a list of subsidy money looters.
The Brazilians are coming with stable power supply.
The Brazilians are bringing us good roads from Rio .
The Brazilians are bringing us truly low cost housing estates.
The Brazilians are bringing their Refineries here.
The Brazilians would make sure awarding of contracts remains an ever transparent process.
The Brazilians would stop the mass outflow of investors from Nigeria by creating an enabling environment for investors.
The Brazilians would make sure justice is never delayed as a delayed justice is a denied one.
The Brazilians would ensure that all probe committee reports are fully implemented and never dropped in the trash can again.
God Bless the Brazilians and Thank you GEJ for doing the best for Nigeria and Nigerians.

SAY NO TO SARCASM! grin grin grin
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2012
^^^ I think we should welcome the visit, if ,and whenever it happens. If it brings more Brazillian companies to Nigeria in the end, sure. However, if it ends up in the same web that many others have, then the people will have to again take it on themselves to issue a Brazil-must-go degree, right after dealing with the China-must-go, the Pakistan-must-go, the India-must-go, the Italy-must-go issues, all still on the table. grin grin grin grin grin

I still believe that this President should not have attended this summit himself. Many other leaders did not, and it seems not much was accomplished this year. Sambo could have easily gone to represent Nigeria there. Someone stated it clearly on another thread. If Jonathan had been questioned after the summit by the International media on his reasons for leaving Nigeria at a time when the nation was boiling, what would have been his response?
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Olaolufred(m): 10:13am On Jun 22, 2012
The visit which is on the invitation of President Jonathan is to seek Brazilian expertise in the areas of mechanized agriculture, power generation and other sectors that Brazil has comparative advantage over Nigeria.

It is a good move, but not first on priority.
I remembered doing the right thing at the wrong time in a secondary school experience.
Agric Mechanization is welcomed. But the vast land for mechanization are in the zones under gross insecurity. You may say the south has the land. True. Jonathan was in Rio for the Earth summit. Are we then submiting the only Rain-forest that are already growing into savanna to the brazilian when the arable land that could be rejuvenated through scientific agricultural practices are still fallow?
If the home is dirty, you can't cover it for so long. When visitors comes in and see the extent of the dirtiness, they will have the power of re-deciding.
You can lobby Brazil, but if Brazilian expertriates start falling dead on terrorism,kidnapping and other menace, Brazil will withdraw.
Face your no. 1 responsibility(safety of lives and property), then go for the next(improvement of lives being saved) by economic programmes that are sensible and tangible.
Seek you first the conducive atmosphere for foriegn investment, then other things(Brazil and other country's investments) shall be added unto you.
JONATHAN HAS SCORED NO POINT ON THIS.
SAYING IS NOT RESULT. BETTER GIVE US RESULT WITHOUT SAYING IT. WE WILL SEE THE RESULT AND APPRECIATE YOUR GOOD DEEDS.
AS IT IS NOW,GOODLUCK IS ONLY CLEANING HIS ANUS BEFORE GOING TO TOILET.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2012
Zutchy: I totally refuse to agree with you,only someone who is not in this country will say what you just said,the Syrian govt is fighting its own people so their first lady buying shoes online is not only insensitive but outright wickedness,in Nigerias own case a group of individuals have decided to put this country on standstill but the govt has refused to give them the satisfaction of achieving that,this govt is fighting terrorism the likes of which this country has never seen before,is working hard to give us stable power with a zeal that no other govt has ever had before in this country,is striving hard to put the economy of the country on track with a lot of sound policies and an excellent team,and at the same time is convincingly trying to bring in foreign investments in order to boost employment,so what exactly are you talking about.

Well, you're in Nigeria, and look at what you said that I've bolded. How can you be in Nigeria and not know the Boko Haram has heavy ties with some of GEJ's cabinet members? He even said so himself. The north has most of the nation's highest poverty and unemployment rates, but BH is equipped with heavy weapons. So yes, they are a group of individuals, sponsored by some PDP politicians.

You say they're fighting terrorism? You don't defeat terrorism by mouth. Ask Obama.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by vanstanzy(m): 10:18am On Jun 22, 2012
Mandelaguy: Brazilian President to lead delegation of businessmen to Nigeria

Ben Agande, Abuja

Brazilian President, Dilma Rousseff is to lead a delegation of businessmen from the Latin American country to explore areas of investment in Nigeria in order to  boost economic and trade relations between both countries.

The visit which is on the invitation of President Jonathan is to seek Brazilian expertise in the areas of mechanized agriculture,  power generation and other sectors that Brazil has comparative advantage over Nigeria.

Heads of state and government representatives attending the UN Conference on Sustainable Development Rio+20 pose for the family photo, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on June 20, 2012. AFP PHOTO
President Jonathan who extended the invitation at a bilateral meeting with the Brazilian President  during the ongoing United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development, noted that greater economic and developmental cooperation would be in the mutual interest of Nigeria and Brazil.

According to him,  Nigeria will welcome increased Brazilian support and cooperation for the development of mechanized agriculture, power generation and other sectors in which Brazilians are globally acknowledged experts.

President Jonathan also called for the revitalization of the Africa-South American Cooperation Forum which was jointly initiated by Nigeria’s former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo and the former President of Brazil, Mr. Lula Da Silva as a platform for the promotion of economic and political cooperation between the two countries and continents.

Accepting President Jonathan’s invitation to visit Nigeria, President Rousseff said that she will come with Brazilian investors and businessmen with expertise in many fields to give them an opportunity to meet their Nigerian counterparts with a view to establishing profitable joint ventures.

She assured President Jonathan that Brazil, currently the world’s sixth largest economy, would be glad to deploy the skills and expertise which its people have acquired in many fields, including engineering, construction, technology, public infrastructure, hydro-power generation and large scale mechanised agriculture for economic growth and development in Nigeria.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/brazilian-president-to-lead-delegation-of-businessmen-to-nigeria/

GEJ DREAM-ON DREAMER! NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC THOUGH, NO GOOD IS GOING TO COME-OUT OF IT. RID UR HOUSE OF PESTS FIRST.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Sweetlemon(f): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2012
edicolove:

My dear brother, I live in Lagos, not in Thailand or Malaysia or Belgium. I see people everyday in Nigeria go from zero to millionaires. The woman selling food at my street junction is building a house somewhere in the outskirts of Lagos. I have never bought that crap report that says Nigerians live on 2 dollar per day. It was cooked up by NGO's who want to use it to scam wetsern nations for donations. I have worked with Nigerian NGOs and I know what they do. I repeat again, Nigeria is a gold mine. The vulcanizer on my street has a half plot with his own house somwhere around akute in Ogun state. He makes at least 3000 every day. A keke napep guy makes on an average, 5000 naira per day. Much more than a regular bank staff. The people who really suffer in Nigeria are young graduates who are too proud to harness opportunities around them and the very very poor who cannot afford money to start a small business. But even small cooperatives exist everywhere that came provide small loans. Jesus said in the bible that "the poor you will always have with you". That is why there are poor people all over America and Europe and don't even mention China and indian.

Nigeria has her many problems, but that doesn't stop it from being an investors gold mine.

#Thinking aloud "Why do people on this forum call me 'brother' all the time? Is it becuase they hardly see women having intelligent conversations outside brazilian hair, BB, and mary Kay?"
Back to the topic, you are right and you are also wrong. perhaps because you are just trying to be optimistic and there is nothing wrong with that. However, it should not make you close your eyes totally to reality. Closing your eyes to your problems does not make the problems cease from existence, it only delays the trouble
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by edicolove: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2012
ogugua88:

I'm not rubbishing anything. If there's anything that's reeking like rubbish, it's the fact that you or anyone else can find good in a president flying 6,000+ miles to South America when there is daily bloodshed less than 125 miles from the FCT, his home.

Ok I see your anger bro. You are happy BH is making the country ungovernable but angry GEJ has choosing not to focus all attention on BH. I get your drift. Sorry, he will not focus all attention on BH because Nigeria has a myriad of issues to deal with. Over 50 years of degradation and decay. It requires the presidents full attention and focusing all attention in fighting BH will take us down the drain finally. Let him fix infrastructure. The worst case scenario is that the BH saga will disintegrate the country and that wouldn't be a bad thing.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2012
Zutchy: I totally refuse to agree with you,only someone who is not in this country will say what you just said,the Syrian govt is fighting its own people so their first lady buying shoes online is not only insensitive but outright wickedness,[b]in Nigerias own case a group of individuals have decided to put this country on standstill but the govt has refused to give them the satisfaction of achieving that,this govt is fighting terrorism the likes of which this country has never seen before,[/b]is working hard to give us stable power with a zeal that no other govt has ever had before in this country,is striving hard to put the economy of the country on track with a lot of sound policies and an excellent team,and at the same time is convincingly trying to bring in foreign investments in order to boost employment,so what exactly are you talking about.

Let me tell you how inane the statement in bold is

You cannot sanely, year after year, Billions after Billions, resources after resources, continue to declare that a Government, with all the capabilities of fighting the scourge, announce that said Government still struggles with dealing with a mere group of individuals who according to you, have decided to put the country on standstill. The problem is it seems the "group", you speak of, is winning this one.

In 2010, Boko Haram was occasional news. In 2011, BokoHaram become near a monthly distraction. Now, Boko Haram has become a near weekly announcement in Nigeria. Clearly the security situation has gotten worse over the years. Clearly this group is winning this one, even as we continue to get only news of more vows, less solutions, from the Government.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by newmaonza: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2012
Shey foreign investor na GOD. . .dont 4get we have d indians,chinese,south africans,lebanese,isrealese etc. . . . . Have they delivered us ? ?
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2012
edicolove: Ok I see your anger bro. You are happy BH is making the country ungovernable but angry GEJ has choosing not to focus all attention on BH. I get your drift. Sorry, he will not focus all attention on BH because Nigeria has a myriad of issues to deal with. Over 50 years of degradation and decay. It requires the presidents full attention and focusing all attention in fighting BH will take us down the drain finally. Let him fix infrastructure. The worst case scenario is that the BH saga will disintegrate the country and that wouldn't be a bad thing.

Firstly, I'm a female, like Sweetlemon. Secondly, I value human life over business. I guess that's a flaw of mine. Maybe you can sleep comfortably despite the bombings and gun battles because Brazilians are coming to Nigeria. Well I can't. Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, and wherever else. We're all related as Nigerians. Every innocent life lost is a loss too many. Enough is enough with BH. Business can surely wait.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2012
Nothing wrong with our president "begging" the Brazilians to come invest in Nigeria as long as he didn't have to prostrate to the Brazilian Presido to achieve it.
If he can bring corruption to his knee then the effect would be a more robust economy that would advertise itself to investors.

On the side - Boko Haram or Corruption,which is a bigger killer
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by edicolove: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2012
ogugua88:

Firstly, I'm a female, like Sweetlemon. Secondly, I value human life over business. I guess that's a flaw of mine. Maybe you can sleep comfortably despite the bombings and gun battles because Brazilians are coming to Nigeria. Well I can't. Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, and wherever else. We're all related as Nigerians. Every innocent life lost is a loss too many. Enough is enough with BH. Business can surely wait.

Haaaaaaa! 2 sweet sisters accuse me of calling them bro in just one morning, I am in deep sh!!!

I apologise oh! @sweetlemon and @ogugua88. I no dey for woman palaver. Who I go toast for inside the 2 sef. I no be player, so I no fit double toast!

Meanwhile @sweetlemon, you just said I was right and wrong but didn't point where I was wrong exactly.

Damn! How could I really not spot it from her name?!
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2012
^^^ Na to punish you remain. Lol.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Olaolufred(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2012
edicolove:

Ok I see your anger bro. You are happy BH is making the country ungovernable but angry GEJ has choosing not to focus all attention on BH. I get your drift. Sorry, he will not focus all attention on BH because Nigeria has a myriad of issues to deal with. Over 50 years of degradation and decay. It requires the presidents full attention and focusing all attention in fighting BH will take us down the drain finally. Let him fix infrastructure. The worst case scenario is that the BH saga will disintegrate the country and that wouldn't be a bad thing.

I SO MUCH BELIEVE THAT THE FIRST STEP TO THE FULL ATTENTION IS 25 AIDES, AND ANOTHER 16 AIDES TO PATIENCE.
THIS IS GROSS FOOLISHNESS OF SOMEONE WHO HAS LOST TOUCH WITH HUMANITY.
HOW MANY MAKES THE TEAM OF COUNTRIES WHO REALLY ARE WORLD LEADERS?
WHY ARE WE PERPETUAL WASTERS?
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by PresGEJ(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2012
They are coming to help us stop our parliamentarians from shouting "AYE" even when it involves removing Otedola's company of a list of subsidy money looters.
The Brazilians would make sure awarding of contracts remains an ever transparent process.
The Brazilians would stop the mass outflow of investors from Nigeria by creating an enabling environment for investors.
The Brazilians would make sure justice is never delayed as a delayed justice is a denied one.
The Brazilians would ensure that all probe committee reports are fully implemented and never dropped in the trash can again.
God Bless the Brazilians and Thank you GEJ for doing the best for Nigeria and Nigerians.

God bless you, femmy2010. And you're even an Ngabti man.

Many of the Brazilian investors can't even afford the airfare, talk less of hotel bills in Nigeria or feeding allowance. They say Nigeria is too far!

I had to beg and beg. On top of that, we have to pay for their first class airfare to Nigeria, close the airport 3 hours before they arrive/depart, 5-star accommodation, and other "state hospitalities" I am not at liberty to mention in public.

All these I do for you. What do I get in return? Slow people calling me "Retardeen", and dull people (without PhDs) calling me Jona-Dull. Rubbish! You will all eat the humble pie and vote me in again in 2015.

Thanks again, femmy2010. With the powers vested in me to rename at will, I hereby rename you "femmy2019", which is the year I plan to handover.

Long live Nigeria.

Your Presido

1 Like

Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by edicolove: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2012
ogugua88: ^^^ Na to punish you remain. Lol.

Will gladly kneel down, hands up, close my eyes, take off my boxers and collect the 24 lashes without mentioning pem! Anything for an African queen.

"...Winking my eyes uncontrollably"
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by edicolove: 11:14am On Jun 22, 2012
PresGEJ:

Many of the Brazilian investors can't even afford the airfare, talk less of hotel bills in Nigeria or feeding allowance. They say Nigeria is too far!

I had to beg and beg. On top of that, we have to pay for their first class airfare to Nigeria, close the airport 3 hours before they arrive/depart, 5-star accommodation, and other "state hospitalities" I am not at liberty to mention in public.

All these I do for you. What do I get in return? Slow people calling me "Retardeen", and dull people (without PhDs) calling me Jona-Dull. Rubbish! You will all eat the humble pie and vote me in again in 2015.

[b]Thanks again, femmy2010. With the powers vested in me to rename at will, I hereby rename you "femmy2019", which is the year I plan to handover.

Long live Nigeria.

Your Presido[/b]

My guy, whoever you are, you be real id1ot. You wan use laugh give me miscarriage! ROTFL!
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Olaolufred(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2012

THANK YOU FEMMY2010.
DIRTY HOME LEFT ODIOUS-IS MORE CALLED A DUMPSITE.
ASKING VISITORS TO COME WITH A CHAIR AND SIT IN THAT SAME DUMPSITE.
ONLY MAD MEN THINKS THAT WAY.
THEIR SUPORTERS ARE LIKE THEM.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by burkutu: 11:30am On Jun 22, 2012
Lol!!gej is so short on tangible achievements that his ass lickers would pick on a mundane visit by brazillians in the future as progress. Ok,come gej's 2nd aniversary as cic nxt year,reuben abati would include this in the list of dis govt's achievements. Naija has really sunk low.sorry,im good at saying the obvious.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by PresGEJ(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2012
edicolove:

My guy, whoever you are, you be real id1ot. You wan use laugh give me miscarriage! ROTFL!

My Sister - It's me o; coming at you from Rio.

If I can't solve big problems (like Boko Haram, unemployment, power, etc), at least I can untangle small ones with comic relief.

Since I'm still in the mood of naming/re-naming, your unborn child will be called Goodluck, if he's a boy, or Patience, if she's a girl.

If you name her Patience, make sure you send her to a good school, so she does not embarass you in the future. I am carrying my own cross, if you know what I mean.

Say me well to your husband, or husband-to-be (I am learning a lot of tolerance here in Rio).

Long live Nigeria.

Your Presido
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2012
PresGEJ:

Thanks again, femmy2010. With the powers vested in me to rename at will, I hereby rename you "femmy2019", which is the year I plan to handover.

Long live Nigeria.

Your Presido

You are the greatest president ever.
You made so much sacrifice but people would never appreciate.
The investors you begged to come invest would soon come,they even assured that they would bring the world famous Maracana stadium here.
They plan to bring their refineries to Nigeria so they can start importing from here instead of them refining in their own countries.
Thanks my president and may God make you bigger.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by PresGEJ(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2012
burkutu: Lol!!gej is so short on tangible achievements that his ass lickers would pick on a mundane visit by brazillians in the future as progress. Ok,come gej's 2nd aniversary as cic nxt year,reuben abati would include this in the list of dis govt's achievements. Naija has really sunk low.sorry,im good at saying the obvious.

I am trying my level best, na wetin?! What have YOU achieved in ONE year in your own life? Ehn? What?

As President, I shouldn't lose my temper, but I am so disappointed in you.

I have heard about sensible people like Beaf, Billyonaire, 9ja_I_hail, Captainajama, jason123, PapaBrowne and many analytically minded people on this site. If intelligence does not come naturally to you, go and read their posts and learn.

Wao! It's 7:45am here in Rio already. I need to take my shower. BRB (I learned all those codes on Facebooksmiley).

Long live Nigeria.

Your Presido

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inec Releases Total Number Of Eligible Voters For 6 Geo Political Zone / 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State / INEC, APC Set For Showdown Today Over Zamfara Candidates’ List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.