Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria (13480 Views)

Saraki To Lead Delegation To IDP Camps / Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) / Mark To Lead Delegation To Pope Francis Inauguration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Olaolufred(m): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2012
Captainajama: . If you took time to read the last post by the poster of this interesting topic that has taken up our interest, you will appreciate the steps taken to address your fears and most of your questions will be answered. You were part of the team....agreed. But take time to find out what is happening. Look up the post " Jonathan's power sector reform is working and on track"

If you were to mark your own exam's answer sheet in WAEC, will you fail yourself?
It is only in Nigeria, that examinee scores themslves.
What are you expecting him to say?
He will keep decieving that he is doing well.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Olaolufred(m): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2012
edicolove:

You are nothing but a blabbing prophet of doom! The only thing ticking is your ignorance. Get a life!

Like they blabbed in Egypt, Tunisia, Libya etal.

It will come when you least expected.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by edicolove: 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2012
Olaolufred:

Like they blabbed in Egypt, Tunisia, Libya etal.

It will come when you least expected.

Go and read about Egypt, Tunisia, Libya before comparing it to this forced marriage called Nigeria. Like I said before, get a life!
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by remmyton(f): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2012
AGBOR-MAN:
PRESIDENT GEJ 2011 TO 2019.

IF U R UNHAPPY, PLEASE WAIT TILL 2019 OR RELOCATE TO BORNO STATE.
NO NEED TO ABUSE OR FIGHT ME.
MY WORDS ALWAYS COMES TO PAST.
PEACE N LOVE

Seconded fully, cheesy smiley no mind those haters cheesy grin
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Olaolufred(m): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
edicolove:

Go and read about Egypt, Tunisia, Libya before comparing it to this forced marriage called Nigeria. Like I said before, get a life!

No problem,time keeps ticking.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by ifeci: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2012
AGBOR-MAN:
PRESIDENT GEJ 2011 TO 2019.

IF U R UNHAPPY, PLEASE WAIT TILL 2019 OR RELOCATE TO BORNO STATE.
NO NEED TO ABUSE OR FIGHT ME.
MY WORDS ALWAYS COMES TO PAST.
PEACE N LOVE

MuMu! na only you wan vote? or think people are fools like you to make same mistake twice? & if rigging is ur dependence and ur Plan A, then, you must be s.t.u.p.i.d!
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Captainajama: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2012
@olaolu wateva u call urself, don't try joining issues with me, till you get your facts aligned. Ur delusional mind cannot process simply messages and clear facts becaus ur brain has been fried from too much hatn and negative heat.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Let them land first naa. . .anybody can promise anything, especially when they feel sorry for the other person because he is clearly in denial and can't handle the truth (which in this case is - Dude, your country is effed up mehn! Bombing for breakfast, Bombing for Lunch, Bombing for Dinner! What the eff is that about? What are you even doing here??!! Go take of business jo!!).

Where I come from, they call it putting someone on "Is Coming" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gosh! I love my President. . .it takes a high level of obliviousness not know when you are being condescended on. . at. . .whatever!!

One thing is for sure, GEJ will live long because he has no stress in his life. One has to be a thinking person to know what to stress over, no? cheesy

so you're saying Ebele is thickly oblivious? abi obliviously thick? cheesy what bliss.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by dedeike: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2012
@kobojunkie, it's so amusing the way you increasingly reduce yourself to a clown on Naiaraland. If you noticed, people give a faint regard about joining issues with you again. They re seeing thru your antics and so it may be necessary for you to change tactics. The other guy, Ediclove or so, wrapped it up for you.

In security matters, success is not an event but a process. How do we gauge the successes? Boko haram came out and declared that they want to Islamise Northern Nigeria, The Fg came out and said the integrity of its secularity as a nation cannot be compromised. As at the last count, Who is winning? Has northern Nigeria been islamised?

After the attack on Force headquarters, Boko Haram said they were going to unleash terror in Abuja. Who is winning? How many of their targets hve they been able to hit? There's an Igbo adage that says If evil spirits are not afraid of anybody, why don't they operate in day time? Why go to churches in Bauchi to attack when there are more choice places in the FCT that will drive your message faster to the world that Nigeria is unsafe.

At least, if they bomb Transcorp hilton, they will give Kobojunkie and his co travelers something very concrete to criticize about in this forum.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2012
conyema12:

drive home ur point by giving us a run down of what the Brazilian president spends on food...

My friend sharrap dia! Ignoramus! You think I'm one of the poor, ignorant, Nigerians you can bamboozle with your illogical logic you bloody mo*ron that has never seen 24hr electricity 3 months in a row since the day you were born? You guys disgust me with your false intelligence. I should give a run down of what the Brazilian President uses on food. . . . No o, you shoulda asked me to tell you how many tampons she uses when on her period, bloody imbec*ile. Your President, a bloody,inept,corrupt, and deceitful crook--- the lone clown among other world leaders---- is constantly taking you all for a ride and blowing your aszzes up and youve got the nerve to try to sell rocks to me as uncut diamonds, you must be insane. The rubbish you and Beaf sprout from your mouths can only work with people uneducated and looking for the next meal to eat, not someone thats satisfied. Shame no dey catch una, so called giant of Africa begging Brazil to come invest in their country. Abeg move. Dummy!
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Olaolufred(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2012
Captainajama: @olaolu wateva u call urself, don't try joining issues with me, till you get your facts aligned. Ur delusional mind cannot process simply messages and clear facts becaus ur brain has been fried from too much hatn and negative heat.

I would have respected your views more if you had faced issues we are discussing.
But from this words you typed, You betray who you are.
People who knows what is called reasoning will know who is who.
Don't score yourself high for all you typed for that will be like your govt's score card. "Nigerians are now living like kings and queens" they said.But no one can fool everyone forever. No.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2012
dedeike: @kobojunkie, it's so amusing the way you increasingly reduce yourself to a clown on Naiaraland. If you noticed, people give a faint regard about joining issues with you again. They re seeing thru your antics and so it may be necessary for you to change tactics. The other guy, Ediclove or so, wrapped it up for you.In security matters, success is not an event but a process. How do we gauge the successes? Boko haram came out and declared that they want to Islamise Northern Nigeria, The Fg came out and said the integrity of its secularity as a nation cannot be compromised. As at the last count, Who is winning? Has northern Nigeria been islamised? After the attack on Force headquarters, Boko Haram said they were going to unleash terror in Abuja. Who is winning? How many of their targets hve they been able to hit? There's an Igbo adage that says If evil spirits are not afraid of anybody, why don't they operate in day time? Why go to churches in Bauchi to attack when there are more choice places in the FCT that will drive your message faster to the world that Nigeria is unsafe. At least, if they bomb Transcorp hilton, they will give Kobojunkie and his co travelers something very concrete to criticize about in this forum.
When are gonna talk about the fact that GEJ is behind some of the bombings?
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by ifeci: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2012
@kobojunkie, it's so amusing the way you increasingly reduce yourself to a clown on Naiaraland. If you noticed, people give a faint regard about joining issues with you again. They re seeing thru your antics and so it may be necessary for you to change tactics. The other guy, Ediclove or so, wrapped it up for you.In security matters, success is not an event but a process. How do we gauge the successes? Boko haram came out and declared that they want to Islamise Northern Nigeria, The Fg came out and said the integrity of its secularity as a nation cannot be compromised. As at the last count, Who is winning? Has northern Nigeria been islamised? After the attack on Force headquarters, Boko Haram said they were going to unleash terror in Abuja. Who is winning? How many of their targets hve they been able to hit? There's an Igbo adage that says If evil spirits are not afraid of anybody, why don't they operate in day time? Why go to churches in Bauchi to attack when there are more choice places in the FCT that will drive your message faster to the world that Nigeria is unsafe. At least, if they bomb Transcorp hilton, they will give Kobojunkie and his co travelers something very concrete to criticize about in this forum.

^^^Epistle! Shatap dia jor! people go just come compose rubbish for NL and I wonder how it mks sense to dem when they read it. Who's winning? and people are dying? because u or ur relation never die dts why u still have hands to type rubbish. why you no relocate to kaduna or go church on sunday for kano to really know who is winning! nonsense
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2012
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Mandelaguy(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
When a drowning man is struggling for survival,he makes grip for anything and most times,tries to drag them down with him. I deliberately left the GEj haters on this topic who has done and said anything that comes to their mouth to make me join issues with the........I won't. The varying opinions on this issue has decided and settled this matter. We know that in a democratic setting,majority carries the vote,and Iam confidently hailing Jonathan for winning this one. When I was still thinking on how to respond to haters on the issue of whether the investors will really invest or not, te news came that ELECTRO-BUS had signed a partnership agreement with Naija on power,and my heart jumped in joy,because I can now see the sincerity in the road map towards addressing Power issue in Nigeria. Let the scum drinking haters continue wallowing in self pity. Jonathan will not let us down.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Captainajama: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2012
Olaolufred:

I would have respected your views more if you had faced issues we are discussing.
But from this words you typed, You betray who you are.
People who knows what is called reasoning will know who is who.
Don't score yourself high for all you typed for that will be like your govt's score card. "Nigerians are now living like kings and queens" they said.But no one can fool everyone forever. No.

The truth is that you can never see or face the truth. Look at my earlier posts. I attacked your ignorance, not your personality. Atleast you would have looked at the post about ELETRO-BUS, I posted it before your sleepy eyes could comprehend the news trend from across the globe. All am trying to do is to teach dullards like you how to process info before dabbling into unnecessary arguements, name calling and GEJ hating. For your info, am a patriotic Nigerian who has the best interest of this nation at heart,who wants us to succeed,who wants the policies that will push up our economy to work, who wants less hate,more love and cooperation amongst our people. I need to make you know that no amount of money can make me change nor sell out on Nigeria. U hater who will never see anything good in others.
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
I hope they are not going to sell Nigeria to Brazil for peanuts sadI hope they are not going to sell Nigeria to Brazil for peanuts
Re: Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ / Supporters Of Senator Magnus Abe Storm New Rivers State APC Secretariat / See The Mansion Former President Chief Olusegun Obasanjo Donated For Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.