Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me (18755 Views)

The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / My Stepmother Is Wicked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by gina34(f): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2005
pintos pls can u bring it down to my level, grin grin i no understand
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by dejiolowe: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2006
poison her. she's not fit to live. use rat poison and give it out in small measures. she should be dead in 5 months.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by dejiolowe: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2006
or trick her so that ur father can know. like let him hide in a wardrobe or something.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by ABIMBOLA77(f): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2006
is she a chic?
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by dejiolowe: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2006
if she's a chic nko? na bad thing wan happen for here o
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by eveseh(f): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2006
what a stepmother angry angry
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by lauryn(f): 5:03pm On May 29, 2006
Better yet, ask your stepmom to learn to keep her legs closed and to herself as well.
@ eveseh, a stepmom is ur dad's other wife.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by eveseh(f): 5:05pm On May 29, 2006
lol
lauryn:

Better yet, ask your stepmom to learn to keep her legs closed and to herself as well.
@ eveseh, a stepmom is your dad's other wife.

lol girl i know,i mean what a stepmom she is tongue
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by Bright2(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2006
Dat is de primary symptom of HIV/AIDS,in most cases it makes women sexual life uncontrolable,so shine ur eyes.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by luvchild(f): 7:28am On Jun 22, 2006
I am lost here, why would he disown his son, for telling him this? Sorry but I am not from Africa, I don't quite get it? Is it because he will not believe him? If so buy a tape recorder and get her on tape trying to get you to decieve your dad. She means him no good, and if she will hurt him in this way, It's just a matter of time before she does something to his heart anyway. I say get her out of your lives, she is trouble. I would take a trip to radio shack or the nearest electronic store and get proof if I was going to tell. A rat can always be caught, you just have to know what type of cheese they like.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by sweetnini(f): 7:45am On Jun 22, 2006
dejiolowe:

poison her. she's not fit to live. use rat poison and give it out in small measures. she should be dead in 5 months.
lol

@topic
ur step might even want to set u up
she might say u raped her
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by kellorah: 2:14am On Jul 10, 2006
SHE'S A PERV!!!!! SET HER UP B4 SHE SETS U UP. DNT KILL HER SHAA, BUT SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE.

dejiolowe:

or trick her so that your father can know. like let him hide in a wardrobe or something.

DAT SHD DO DA TRICK!!
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by harvey(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2006
where the guy wey psot this thread.he is just keeping ya all talking and he is somewhere watching.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by feelgood(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2006
Where's the guy who started this thread in the first place? Vanished. Just like that.

Has he gone to commit the unadvised? Was he just trying to 'pick brains'? WHERE IS HE?

However, if it can be said, it can be done. We are in strange times indeed.

My opinion? For all it's worth - DON'T DO IT! Very tempting and flattering it is no doubt. BUT DON'T DO IT.
IT IS WICKEDNESS. sad sad sad
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by Olorididan(m): 2:20am On Dec 12, 2006
MA DAN WO!!

translated into English (not Queen's ooo)

NO TRRRAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII!!!

You don see fire before!

no no no!!

I mean WHITE FLAMING FIRE??!!!
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by Mystique(f): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2006
Flee from every appearance of evil, (in this case, ur step mom) wink, have u considered telling ur dad about it??
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by matured(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2007
hey anyi,
dont sell your future for just a fun of 5 to 10 mins .listen up dont sleep with her .like the other guys said call her and talk sense into her perpharps she has lots her sense mayb she might comeb back home wito know that all is she asking for is not whats she need .
this is my advice for you.
matured
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by matured(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2007
hey anyi
hear the wise word from a matured angle.
these are my advice to you dont allow the Devil rob you of your destiny with some minutes of fun leaving you with regrets after the fun so be warned.
NOW this is what you should do call you step mother and have a talk with her let her know that this thing she is requesting for is not right and proper and that you are like a son to her not her lover.just try this first and lets see the responds.
lastly there is nothing too hard that can not be broken by the power of prayer.So pray to God for help and he will help you out.

if you try all these you wil definatly get a definate result [except if there is something btw you guys before now]

take care anyi hope to hear something positive from you.
matured
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2007
simple

set her up
go install spy cameras and voice recording and move her to start talking aBOUT the deal again

now u do some stage management

go give it to ur dad after editing the video to remove the parts u were involve
then allow ur dad to act like he should or u black mail both of them

always have a video backup it works like magic
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by boladonas(m): 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2007
He didnt tell us the full story!
He must have been giving eyes and kissing his step mum b4!!
Sleeping is not the first step in sexual seduction!!!

mamba in my village means bad counsellor
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by Free(f): 5:25am On Feb 09, 2007
My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me

so wots ur problem here grin grin
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by nikynike(f): 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2007
O boy u think say the story na true
Abeg o! dont kolo that woman O!
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by vigasimple(m): 1:12am On Jul 23, 2007
Usually I don't have time for this kind of story as it sound suspicious.

What kind of a wife would like to sleep with her 'son' or her husband son. There is something this woman is after which he is not expalining to this our guy.

I suspect it is not because our man' the son' is well endowed, my suspicion is that the stepmother is trying to do some voodoo or want a child that the husband/father cannot provide.

If she suceeded in sleeping with the guy and got her pregnant, chances are that the child will look like the husband and even share DNA with the father.

In my own humble opinion she is 1st class evil.

Let us look at the reverse scenario why this our guy should not even think about it abroad or no abroad.

Suppossing your father propose that he want sleep with your own girlfriend or wife so that you can go abroad, would even your girlfriend/wife consider it simply because you need to go abroad.

Then it also says the type of person the woman is. She is not a good wife, a 'spy' type operation to record her and get her to leave your father is imperative.

He who steal will never stop, she will continue to blackmail you.

get good evidence and your father must know through other senior members of the family,, and the woman must leave your father because she would use voodoo to cover his face and finally finish you and your father. There is no love or care for your father or for you by his woman

Whatever you do you must pray as this woman will fight with everything she has. Even for suggestiing what you have just said she is not a good woman, she will sleep with your uncle, your cousins and your father friends etc

She may have been possesed, trust me, she doesn't want to sleep with you because you are well endowed because she can get that outside. I think is purely evil related.

Run for your dear live and your father must know as she is as dangerous as anything. For any woman to think like that and suggest that to you not unless you yourselves want to taste your father's 'food'.

May God give you wisdom.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by bignero: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ANYI

ve got a step mum as well and my father belives every redicolus tale she brings the lies,half truths, in fact if i tell u things shes done u,ll call me miracle,cos de for don kpai me tete if not 4 God, to cut the long stort short, RUN 4 UR LIFE AND PRAY. pep without this step mother issue CANT understand step children go thru especially if ur male.
any ways if U EVA dream of sleepijn wit her ur destiny is in trouble,(belive destiny xist) and wen ur about 2 sleep wit her if u mant 2 dont be surprised dat ur father will walk in.COS SHE DOES NOT WANT TO SLEEP WITH U BUT WANTS 2 SET U UP.and she wants 2 give ur father every possible opportunity not to send u abraod as she is not happy with the development.thake dis from me ive been ther b4 bsafe.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by katherinae(f): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2007
i advice that if u must sleep wiht her. trick her. maybe video tape u guys doing it adn show it to ur dad, that way he will know thta u are telling the truth and will definately need to send u away. or u can video tape the two of u, keep the tape, and if she ever trips just use it as collateral. do u have a sibling or cousins, maybe if they caught her seducing u, ur story will be more believable to ur father. GOODLUCK
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2007
Urrrrgh! Sleep with you stepmother?! Not worth it. I'd rather stay in Nigeria, under the harshest conditions, before I deigned to screw my stepmum! shocked

Stuff going abroad, that's one hell of a price to pay. angry
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2007
Bleep her and also ask her for a head.

It's the price to pay for wanting to Bleep your step son!
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by akpana(f): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2007
hey i think this is really serious,but jst take it cool,i think you should not do that it could really put you in trouble.cause if your dad finds out i swear he will kill you,let her know why you cant and if insists let your dad know.

Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by asada(m): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2007
If u are a christian remember Joseph and Potiphar's wife(Forget the mishaps of the story) and think of the brighter side of it all.Foget the womans threats and pray for yourself and your father because I think this broad of a step-mother has a Jezebel influence on him if its that he listens to her every say.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by ifyalways(f): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2007
omo na hot seat you dey so shocked shocked shocked
anyway dont tell anybody,not even your dad,closet enemy or worst friend.
dont sleep with your step mum.
whatever happens,remain cool. undecided
all the best.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by bunna(m): 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2007
MAN DONT DO IT.
SHE IS A DESTINY STEALER,WHO KNOWS SHE WANTS TO CHANGE YOUR STAR.
REMEMBER THE PUNISHMENT GOD LAYS FOR THOSE THATSLEEP WITH THIER STEPMOTHER
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by emekamisha: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2011
Use what you have to get what you want

If you want to travel then do it, moreover its fun, But make sure you aren't gonna be freaked,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must A Girl Marry???? / See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. / How To End “the Silent Treatment” In Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.