Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me (18753 Views)

The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / My Stepmother Is Wicked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by tpia1: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
dunno @ topic
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by engrshakespeare: 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
mamba:
There's nothing disgusting here o!

Afterall she's not related to you in anyway, there's a big STEP b4 the mother so it's cool, @ least to achieve your aim without stress...

U can't beat 'em, join 'em....

BTW, I can only approve of sleeping with her if you've tried to persuade and it doesn't work, or else you'll be f***ed up and always regret why you never did it (REGRETS dey kill o!).....

I hope u can give this advice to your son.

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by UyiIredia(m): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
Chxta:
What's the age difference between the two of you?

If na me sha, I go find one small chalet for Surulere (3k a night) carry am go very nwayo nwayo and do the thing.

nwayo nwayo Lol grin
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2015
anyi385:
Fellow Nairaland Users,
Please i have a problem here, My father wants to send me Abroad to futher my Education, But before then my Stepmother approached me telling me that before i Travel that i should sleep with her else she wont allow my father to send me Abroad.

The worst part of it is that my father takes in everything she says so right now i don't know what to do,Telling my father this he might disown me.

So please fellow users advice me on what to do.

have you travelled Bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must A Girl Marry???? / See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. / How To End “the Silent Treatment” In Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.